;OO2

safe and sound

+OO2;

The little girl admired the white gown in front of her. As she looked up to find a lady who wore the dress were looking at her with a motherly smile. Hayoung shyly smiled, as she played with her mother’s gown. With not so heavy make up, a white dress and a tiara – her mother almost looked like a princess from a Disney’s bed time stories. Who is it named again? Uhm, Cinderella?

 

“Mommy looks really beautiful!”

 

She clapped and showing her two thumbs at her mother.

 

“My baby looks outstanding too.” She said as she pinched her daughter’s nose playfully. Hayoung giggled as she played with her mother’s flower bouquet. She run next to her mother’s figure as she checked her reflection in front of the mirror. Wearing the same white dress that ended above her knees she  spinned her body happily. “But not as beautiful as mommy! I want to wear that dress too.” She pouted.

 

Her mother chuckled.

 

“Yes baby girl, you’ll wear the dress too but not now.”

 

The little girl blinked.  

 

“Why not now? I love mommy, i love Mr. Oh, i love oppa. Mommy said mommy wear this for Mr. Oh.”

 

Her mother laughed. “That’s not what i mean, baby. You’ll found out more later when you’re growing up. And mommy will make sure you’ll wear the prettiest wedding dress in the world.” Hayoung blinked at her mother’s words. “The prettiest dress? Really?” She happily exclaimed. Her mother showed her pinkies at her daughter, “Promise!” She linked her pinky finger with her mothers as they both smiling.

 

“Mrs. Oh, please get ready.”

The wedding planner lady entered the bride’s room, as she opened the door for her. Hayoung cheered happily. She handed the flower bouquet to her mother, giving her one quick peck on her cheeks as she leaned to take the bouquet from her daughter. Hayoung waved at the retreating figure of her mother, as she took a slow step behind her.

 

“Oppa?”

 

The words slipped as she stepped outside the room, founding the boy was still standing beside the door. “C’mon, Hayoung. Mom and dad are waiting for us.” He said as he took her hand on his. Hayoung whined, still trying to adjusting their step. “Don’t walk to fast!” Her hand slapped the older boy’s arm to make him walk slower.

 

Soon the two arrived at the hall. As they entered, both of their parents were already sharing a wedding kiss while the audience were giving an applause for the couple. Sehun hand quickly moved to cover his sister’s eye and his own as the two kids giggled in amusement. “You shouldn’t see it!” The boy replied as he peeked from his hands.

 

Hayoung whined, punching Sehun on his arm.

 

“And you too, oppa! Don’t act like you didn’t see anything!”

 

Posted Image

02/O7/2O13. i feel like crying - i don't know what i write, it's really disapointing sobs

i wish i could write better - way better, i mean. ; n ;

hope you (still) enjoy, and look forward my other fic staring chorong, junmyeon, luhan and naeun (x)