;OO1

safe and sound

+OO1;

"Thanks for the ride."

 

"No problem."

 

Her mother said as she opened the door for her daughter who was sleeping peacefully on the backseat. She smiled at the sight of her daughter - leaning her head to Sehun's arm as she wrapped her rabbit doll tightly. The two adult chuckled. "You know, Sehun always wanted a sister." The guy laughed. "I could see that, they get along really fast." She giggled. "Baby girl, we're home." Her mother softly said, shaking her small figures to wake her up from her deep slumber.

 

The truth is - she was quite starled to see the older boy, who went by the name of Sehun, was taking care of her daughter ( which somehow it was hard for her to see him friendly toward another person beside his group of friend and her father).

 

Instead of waking Hayoung, Sehun was the one who were awake. He turned his eyes to the younger who was still sleeping on his arm, before looking straight at her. "Sehun, could you wake her up for me? I'll help your father with the loads first." She said with a smile. The boy nodded his head. As the woman slipped away from his sight, he patted the younger's cheek softly. "Hey, Hayoung." He said. "Wake up. You're heavy." He continued.

 

The girl stirred from her sleep as she opened her tired eyes.

 

"Mommy?"

 

"No. It's Sehun."

 

She blinked, straightened her body. "Oh." She mumbled heavily. "Where are we, oppa?" She asked, looking around. "Your home." Sehun replied. Hayoung nodded again as she opened the door without glancing back at him. She missed her bed so much that she wouldn't even care about anything else. Oh, except her rabbit doll, of course. But then she turned at him. "Thank you. See you around, oppa." She smiled.

 

"No problem. We'll see each other often after this."

 

He smiled.

 

Hayoung who still a little bit confused only returned a smile at him. Waving her rabbit doll, she jogged at the sight of her mother figure. "Thank you for the ice cream, Sir." She said. The man ruffled her hair. "That's fine. Sleep well, Hayoung-ah." The young girl bowed and thanked to Sehun's father for the last time as the they parted in their way.

 

Hayoung run deeper inside the apartment, as soon as her mother opened the front door. Not forgetting to take off her shoes, she jumped to the bed. Her mother chuckled, she then followed her daughter and sat on the bed. "Did you have fun today, baby?" She asked. The girl nodded. "Yes! Mr.Oh is really nice, i like Sehun oppa too." Hayoung replied. Her mother smiled in relief.

 

"But Mommy - " "Yes, what's wrong baby?" Her mother asked her.

 

"Sehun oppa mentioned about him being stepbrother. What is stepbrother?"

 

Her mother blinked.

 

"Sehun oppa said that?"

 

The young girl nodded. "Well - Hayoung love mommy right?" "I love mommy the most!" She chirped. Her mother touched her cheek softly. "If mommy said mommy will marry Mr. Oh. What do you say?" Hayoung stayed in silence, didn't understand to answer her mother. She studied her mother expression, as she nodded her head. 

 

"Okay."

 

Her mother chuckled, knowing that her daughter probably not understanding the topic. "Mommy will marry Mr. Oh, and he will become your father. So, Sehun will be your brother which he labelled as stepbrother." Her mother smiled. Hayoung nodded again.

 

"Sehun oppa will become my brother? Really?"
 

 

"Shush. Just go to sleep now, baby girl." Her mother chuckled, tugging her to bed.

 

 

Posted Image

14/O6/2O13. oh finally i updated another chapter. i hope you like this story so far, it's still plain and blah.

anyway congratulation to the boys for their first winning!!!1! #EXO1stWin Joonmyun cried a lot today - s0bs.

don't forget to mark the date guys - it's our and the boys big day <3

oh almost forgot, do you know chanyeol make a twitter account? yey!

At last, Feel free to comment and enjoy!