prologue—

safe and sound

+prologue;

 

"Hayoung-ah!"

 

The little turned around and saw her mother, who is standing closely to the old lady. She flashed an ear-to-ear smile, putting the rabbit doll to the ground. Hurriedly she get up, running at her only to be welcomed by her embrance. "I miss you, mommy." I said. Mommy then planted a wet kiss on my cheeks, earning a giggle from her daughter.

 

"I'm sorry baby girl, mommy is busy with work."

 

"It's okay, mommy is here now!"

 

Hayoung beamed. Her mother pulling her for another hug, she'd missed her daughter so much. Being away and a single mother was hard for her. She'd to work to support their living, and she can't spent a lot time with her daughter. Good thing, her mother - Hayoung's grandmother, were able too look after her precious daughter.

 

"So, baby girl. We'll go out for a dinner today!"

 

"Really?"

 

"Mom never lied to you, right?"

 

"Can i get an ice cream too, mommy?"

 

Her mother chuckles as she pinched her daughter's cheek. "Of course, anything for you princess. Now, go get your things ready." She smiled as Hayoung nodded her head and skipped to her room. As a five years old, Hayoung was quite smart - she even could take care of herself. She acted like she's older than her age, her mother shake her head with a smile.

 

"Mommy, I'm ready!"

 

The girl skipped with her bag and her rabbit plushie on her other hand. "Let's go now. Say good bye to granny, baby." Her mother said. Hayoung smiled as her granny planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "Come back here soon, Hayoung-ah. Granny will miss you." Hayoung nodded as she kissed back her grandmother happily. "Sure, granny. Hayoung missed you too." She pouted as her grandmother laughed while patting her head.

 

Soon, the two were outside the mansion. A black car was waiting for the two, before a man in suit came out from the car. "Hey." He said, smiling to her mother as the older woman brightly smiled back. Hayoung on other side eyeing the two adult closely. Tugging on to her mother's skirt, trying to get her attention back to her.

 

"Oh, baby girl, let me introduce you - this is Mr. Oh, greet him, baby."

 

"Annyeong." Hayoung nodded her head as the guy patted her cheeks.

 

"You're really pretty like what your mother told me. "

 

"I told you so, but you never believed me!" Her mother laughed.

 

Hayoung blinked as the man carefully help her and her mother with her things. "Mommy, I thought we're going to have a dinner?" She asked. Her mother giggled, "Yes baby, we'll have a dinner. With Mr. Oh and his son." Hayoung frowned, her mother lead him to the second row of the car. Right when she opened the door, she found a boy around her age or even older was sitting in the back car quietly.

 

"Sehun-ah." Her mother said.

 

The boy turned to eyeing the older woman before his gaze landed to Hayoung.

 

"She's my daughter, meet Hayoung, Sehun."

 

Hayoung smiled - as she sat beside him. "Nice to meet you, uhm - " She said. While the boy still using his straight and uninterested face on. "Is Sehun...an oppa?" The girl asked bluntly. Replying her question with a nod. "Yeah, soon to be your stepbrother, to be exact." Sehun said with a chuckle.

 

"What is stepbrother?"

 

"...that's - uhm, later. Ask your mother about it." Sehun answered.

 

 

Posted Image

11/O6/2O13. oh my god. this is so lame and i don't even know what i write ; ;

thanks for the subs, and even the votes ;v; i've not started the story yet someone had voted this.

thanks to clarestcho <3 much love for you.

Feel free to comment and enjoy.