The Story

paper planes

~I'm back! sorry for the hiatus but now my mind is back on track and I'm ready to continue writing. So this chapter is about how minho and sulli got together. enjoy~ ---------------------------------------

 

Minho was considered the most popular guy around, great with sports and had god like features. Any guy would be lucky to be him and any girl would love to be with him. He really didn't care for any of that and was just trying to live a normal, fun life. He had just started his first year of college and all was going well until he saw her, she had short hair, cute face and wore very cute clothes. It was as if god sent this girl down from heaven just for minho to see and make his heart beat a little faster. During break, minho asked his best friend key about this girl.

"Oh you're talking about sulli, she a shy girl who mostly talks to someone else who looks like her twin but is a guy"

"I have to get her to talk to me, maybe her twin can help me out"

"He doesn't go here but they are seen walking together after she finishes her classes"

There was no other choice but to just go up to her and talk to her. This was the first time he was ever nervous to talk to someone but once he did, they became very close. They spend all there free time together, she has even met key. Minho asked about the guy who looks like her but she just explained he's a friend from high school and would hang out a lot but had less time with her since he is busy making little projects. For the rest of the year, they have become good friends until finally minho asked her out on a date. She has liked him since the first time he talked to her so was ecstatic about the date. After a while, minho asked her to be her girlfriend which of course she happily accepted.

~

"Oppa, I've never done it before so I'm a little scared" sulli covered her blushing face as minho sits closer to her.

"It's okay to be scared but you know I love you so I will never hurt you" he comfort her.

That night of almost a year of dating they made love to each other. It was the best feeling they ever had, they couldn't have been any happier. But then something happen that changed everything.

"Mianhae but I'm leaving you" sulli said one day. She called minho to meet her outside his house for something important.

"Why, did I do something wrong?" He asked in disbelief.

"Ani, there's just something that came up and I can't be with you anymore" she started to cry and ran off.

For maybe months, minho has tried to forget about her but it was never easy. After a few years, he eventually went out with other girls, and learned to move on. He moved to an apartment where he can live alone and was close to his job recently got.

What he didn't ever expected was ever seeing her face again but this time holding a child in her arms.

"Annyeong oppa, it's been a while"

"What are you doing here and how do you know where I live?" He acted cold.

"Your umma told me, I'm here because I want to present you your son, Yoogeun"

"What?! What do you mean I have a son?"

"Apparently the protection didn't work and I ended up pregnant, that's why I left you, I didn't think you wanted him at young age"

"So you thought I didn't want him but you didn't bother asking"

"Look I'm sorry but I have to do something in the states and he needs his appa to take care of him"

She puts Yoogeun down and lets run inside the apartment while giving minho his clothes. Minho tries protesting but she tells him to watch him until she comes back and be a father for a bit. There was no denying Yoogeun was his son, they both have the same big eyes and they just looked alike.

~

Now minho can't remember how his life was before his son came. He wished he knew about yoogeun a lot earlier so he could've become a way better father. He was also very fortunate to find a new person to love and knows taemin can never hurt him in anyway.