Twin

paper planes

It all happened whe sulli was still going out with minho, she had less time for taemin so he did what he knows best, make more origami. When they did see each other, all sulli ever talked about was her boyfriend. Taemin didn't mind at first since sulli was so happy but now it was starting to annoy him. All he heard  "my boyfriend did this", "my boyfriend did that" taemin didn't care for it. He created more origami to help him relax but this spark a fight, a fight that turned into many fights.

"Tae what do you plan on doing with all this paper things?" She asked one day.

"It's just a hobby, you know my dream involves dancing"

Sulli always questioned taemin's choice on career, she looked up that they don't really make that much money and she wasn't want that for her friend. All she wants is to help her twin out but taemin never wants to hear it.

"You know my boyfriend has a small office hob, maybe I could ask him to help you get a job there for a bit" she suggested but only made taemin more upset.

"Why do you alays do this, I to fulfill my dream not be in a voring office job like your boring boyfriend" he began raising his voice.

"Yah don't talk about him if you've never seen him before" 

"Good I don't want to since that's all you ever talk about now" he stood off his bed. "Have you even realize this is the first time we've seen each other in like a month"

This was the first fight of many, whenever they saw each other and thought they were going to fix things, it just ended up in another fight. Eventuall sulli gave up on trying to contact her friend until one day. About 2 months after they stopped talking, sulli went over to taemin's place for a final visit.

"Tae I really need you but will you first change your mind for a job"

"You really dont get it, this is something I love and want to do for the rest of my life, I'm not changjng that"

She just couldn't do it, she couldn't change his mind after everything they talked about. She really neede him this time once she found out about sonething important.

"I really thought you would understand but I guess not" she sighed. "I'm going away for a while, we should end our friendship for good"

"I was thinking if that too but where are you going?"

"Doesn't matter anymore, goodbye taemin"

Sulli walked out the door and out of taemin's life, he hasn't seen or hears from her until that day in the park years later. 

Now taemin looks at her and sees she does this to everyone him, minho, and her own son. Sulli looks over at yoogeun still holding taemins pants, hiding from her. It broke her heart but she understands, she shouldn't have left her son like that or her best friend. She shouldnt have done that to anyone, things would have been different if she didn't.

"I'm so sorry taemin, what happened the day I left was when I found out I was pregnant" she lowered her head. "I didn't know what to do" 

Some tears began falling down her cheeks and thats when eunji stood and walked over to her. She pulled on sulli's shirt, making her kneel and stuck out the paper flower.

"Here you can have this" sulli smiled and took the flower.

They smiled together and eunji gave her a hug to help her cheer up a bit. Yoogeun then let go of taemin's pants and walked over to his real mother. He joined in the hug amd told her it's okay. When they let go of each other, silulli grabbed her son's hand and gave it a little kiss.

"Does yoogeun want to stay here with tae or want to go to the states with umma?"

"I want to stay with appa and tae umma but i want to see you too" sulli could help but let more tear come after hearing that.

"Okay you can stay and I'll try to visit whenever I can, is that okay"

Minho and taemin looked at each other then at yoogeun, if this is what he wants then he should be able to see his own mother. Taemin smiled a bit and and nodded yes, making sulli go up and hugged her old friend.

"Thank you tae"

"Anythiing for my twin" taemin hugged her back.

He sees that he could never stay mad at his best friend and seeing her again made him miss her dearly. Minho was happy for his son and taemin for getting his friend back. Key asked him if he's okay with seeing sulli again and her going to come here more. He looks over at the two friends and tells key it's fine because he's happy being with taemin and their son and nothing could change that.

 

 

One more chapter to go and then it'll be the end. BUT!!! Dont worry cause I'll be back with another story. Not sure if it'll be a one shot again or I'll expand it like I did with this one. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed your time here and have a very nice day :)