End

paper planes

"Happy birthday yoogeun!" Everyone cheered.

Its been about 6 months since everything that happened with sulli and things are going well. She comes back from the states every month to visit yoogeun and today was special day it's his fifth birthday. Taemin and sulli's friendship was stronger than ever, they talk like they never left each other. Minho and her agreed to be friends is happy to know her twin is in good hands. 

"You three get together with yoogeun so I can take a picture" key pushed them behind the birthday boy and took pictures.

They laughed and posed for the pictures then switched. The days were filled with joy and laughter from everyone. Once it started getting late the two kids started getting tired, it was time to clean up. Key, minho and sulli went to clean the kitchen and living room while jonghyun and taemin took the kids to yoogeun's room. They fell asleep as soon as they laid down on the bed and the two adults helped clean.

When they were all done it was time for sulli to go, she hugged everyone and left Minho's apartment. Taemin and minho went over to the room and changed into pajamas while jonghyun and let relax.

"Today was fun" jonghyun commented. 

"It was, it was so cute when eunji and yoogeun were sharing a piece of cake" taemin smiled as they returned.

After a little while of chatting, it was time for key, jonghyun and eunji to go home. They quietly picked her up add she was still sleeping and left. As they left taemin told minho he'll be back and went over to his apartment. Confused, minho closed the door and waited for his lover in his room. Couple minutes later, he was about to go over to see what's taking him so long then he saw something red in the corner of his eyes go on his balcony. Minho walks out and sees a red paper plane which made him remember when he first met taemin. He unfolded the paper and read 'I love you'.

"Taeminnie, what's this about" he called out but didn't get a response. 

He went inside where he sees taemin now standing in front of his door. They smiled at each other and walked closer to the bed and laid down together.

"That's what you were doing making me a paper plane"

"Ani, I forgot yoogeun's present then wanted to leave you a little present"

Minho pulled him closer to his chest and got sleepy quick.

"You know you could've just told me you love me" minho said.

"I know but I felt it was more special since it's how we met" taemin smiled and hid his face on Minho's chest but he pulled his chin to continue looking at him.

"We met with yoogeun's help, if he didn't see them, I wouldn't have talked to you" Minho gave him a peck on the lips. "Who knew a simple paper plane could have made a difference". 

They shared another and fell asleep in each others arms.

 

That is the end of this story!!!!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoyed it. I will be back with a new story and you guys like the new one maybe I'll give it done chapters. Anyway guys thanks again and as always have a very nice day :)