pink

paper planes

It’s been about two weeks since meeting taemin and Minho is now starting to feel something more for him. They spent anytime they can with each other and yoogeun is starting to believe taemin really is going to be his umma, forgetting about his own. Taemin enjoys being with them, he loves being with yoogeun, making new things and going outside together. He also is starting to feel something special for Minho, a feeling he’s not really sure about yet. He tries thinking about it while at his second job in a café until he hears the doorbell ring meaning a customer. When he turned around, he was met with little arms hugging his legs.

“Tae umma” yoogeun smiled.

“Hey yoogeun”

“He couldn’t wait to see you so I brought him” Minho came closer.

“Ani, appa said he want to see tae umma now” he defended himself.

Minho glared at his son for selling him out and went to sit at a table to hide his blushed faced. Yoogeun went to his appa while taemin left to the counter to bring them their usual drinks. When he came back, he gave Minho his coffee and yoogeun banana milk and since it was a slow day, he decides to sit with them.

“So why aren’t you at work?” taemin asked.

“My boss gave me a little vacation for the week”

“That’s good, by the way I made a new plane for yoogeun” taemin pulls out a pink plane. “I made pink because it means that I love being with you”

“Does tae umma love appa too?” yoogeun innocently asked as he took the paper. Both adults were shocked by the question so Minho quickly made up an excuse.

“Yoogeun it’s not like that, we are just friends” Minho explained, trying to hide his feelings and his now fast beating heart. Taemin though felt a little sting when he heard those words.

“He’s right, just friends” taemin sadly smiled.

Throughout his shift, Minho and yoogeun stayed in the café waiting for ‘umma’ to get out of work so they can go home together. Once he was done, he grabbed his sweater and the three left to the apartment. At the apartment, Minho invited taemin over for dinner and since whether he said yes or no he was still coming in. The two males worked on cooking (at least tried to) while yoogeun played in the living room; since taemin wasn’t a very good cook the food took a little longer to prepare. They kept playing around and making jokes but still was able to make a decent meal. Taemin took yoogeun to the bathroom and wash his hands and Minho places the food on everyone’s plate. They ate the dinner together and if someone were to take a picture of it, it would look like a family dinner. Minho would steal glances at taemin feeding his son and thought how well they get along and he trust taemin with him more than his friends.

“Thank you taemin”

“For what?”

“Being there for yoogeun, he hasn’t been here for too long and it took him a while to get close to me but for you, he did it so naturally” Minho explained.

“I also feel something natural towards him, actually just sitting here with you two feels natural” taemin blushed again.

They ate their dinner with smiles on their faces and after that, Minho cleaned up the dishes while taemin took yoogeun a bath.

“Yoogeunnie, let’s get you clean and ready for bed” taemin the water.

“Neh, is tae umma going to sleep here?”

“Ani I will sleep in my bed in my house”

“But don’t appas and umma’s sleep in the same room”

“When they are married and like each other they do but Minho and I are… just friends like he said” it was hard for taemin to repeat it. “Now let’s get you clean and ready for bed.

Taemin washed yoogeun and played with the bubbles forming from the soap. Once he was all clean, his ‘umma’ took him to his/ Minho’s room only to see a well tone back. He can feel his face growing red and his heart beating faster. Minho turned around and quickly put his shirt back on, eyes widened when he sees the now red face male.

“Mianhae, I didn’t know you were changing” taemin walked to the bed, putting yoogeun down and putting his pajamas on.

“I-it’s okay, I didn’t hear you come it” there was a weird awkward silence until taemin finished clothing yoogeun.

“Well I guess I’ll see you later” he avoided the eye contact and left the room.

Minho looked at yoogeun, mentally asking if he should go after him or let him be. His body decided and before he knew it he was out of the room and quickly grabbed taemin’s arm. Taemin looked back and was confused by the sudden move but was quickly replaced with shock. Their lips then connected and at were as if something special sparked between them. Minho parted and stared into the younger’s eye.

“Goodnight taemin” Minho smiled.

“Night minho”

taemin left and rushed into his home, sliding down the door when he closed it. He couldn’t stop his heart from pounding in his chest. His mind was spinning, were they really just friends or something more?

 

sorry if it's short, i was having major writer's block and couldnt really think of anything for this chapter. If anyone has any idea for the next chapter it could help me out. Thanks :)