visit

paper planes

"Yay eunji is coming today!" yoogeun ran around all hapyy.

 

Ever since minho told his son key, jonghyun and eunji were coming a few days ago, he wouldn't stop running around saying his wife is coming. Taemin  found it cute but minho on the other hand tried his best to calm him down since he didn't want yoogeun to run and hit something. They have already clean the house and all was left was minho to finish cooking, then, they heard the door being knocked. Yoogeun was the first one running to the door but taemin picked him up to stop him and he opened the door instead.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" tae bowed a bit and let them in.

 

"Oh you're just too cute" key pinched taemin's cheeks. "Eunji-ah, come say hi yoogeun and tae umma"

 

"Anyeong tae umma, yoogeun" he smiled and waved.

 

"Eunji, lets go play"

 

Taemin put the little one down and the two kids ran into his room while the three adults went to the living room. He showed eunji all his toys and all the origami he has mad with his tae umma. Minho came out of the kitchen and greeted his friends.

 

"Minho, i want to formally introduce you to kim jonghyun, he's the one that I've been going out with since college" key said.

 

"Its nice to see you again, eunji has asking for your son ever since they met at the park" jonghyun smied.

 

"Yoogeun either, he even claims to marry eunji in the future and i would like to formally introduce to lee taemin, he's been my boyfriend for a few months now" taemin blushed, making key squeal.

 

For a while, they talked about anything and jonghyun and minho got to know each while key and taemin talked with each other. They then grabbed the kids and went over to the kitchen for lunch that was ready. Key was actually impress minho became a good cook since he taught him how to and enjoyed the meal. The kids happily sat next to each other and ate their food, key would joke saying he will be watching yoogeun to see he can be a good husband for his eunji. After eating, the kids thanked their parents for the food and went back to playing in yoogeun's room while taemin and jonghyun were cleaning the dishes. 

 

"Minho, have you seen sulli around?" key suddenly asked when he and minho were back in the living room.

 

"Neh she's been asking for yoogeun back but I said no, she left him with me and since I haven't known him for four years, I deserve being with him" he explained.

 

"You know i saw her too with some guy, maybe a new lover"

 

"It doesn't matter to me, I have taemin and yoogeun with me so she could do whatever she wants wth her own life"

 

"Hey you know, taemin looks really familiar, I wasn't able to take a good look at him but when he opened the door, I feel like I've seen him before but maybe different hair"

 

Just then taemin and jonghyun came back and sat down with their boyfriends but key surprisingly asked taemin if he could cut his hair. Taemin was surprise at the sudden request and thoguht how he actually liked his long hair since people stopped comparing him with someone else. He was about go against until key pulled him to the bathroom and promised he will do a good job. Minho yelled at his friend for stealing his boyfriend like that but was ignore when he heard the door close. Yoogeun and eunji came out the room when they heard minho yelling and he asked why, jonghyun simply he wants key and taemin to come back fast. 

 

"It's okay appa, tae umma will be back super fast and you won't be sad" yoogeun tried cheering his appa up.

 

"You're right, they will be back soon but I'm going to get key for taking him"

 

"Where did key appa go?" eunji asked.

 

"He took taemin for a little hair cut"

 

everyone waited for he two to finsih and finally after a few long minutes, key came and whispered to minho he did knew him before. Taemin then came out and minho's eyes wided, it couldn't be him, maybe it was someone else but the simliarity was just too close. He was the one that was always with sulli, her look  alike twin. Taemin was started to get shy because of the way he's being stared at by key and minho, maybe they don't like the way his turned out. 

 

"Does it look bad?"

 

"A-Ani it's just that you look like someone I know"

 

"Please don't say that, I used to hear that alot when I picked up my friend"

 

"So it is you, her twin, you were sulli's twin that i saw around" key pointed out. "I knew i saw you somewhere".

 

"They do look very similar" jonghyun said.

 

"You knew her?"

 

"We have met her a few times"

 

"I actually dated her, she's also yoogeun's mother" minho stood.

 

"Ani, I only have tae umma" yoogeun went to hug him.

 

Taemin remembers back to those times sulli would talk about her dates with some guy but didnt know it was him since they stopped talking for a while. He also didn't know about yoogeun either so he was surprise she already had a son and with minho. It was started to get uncomftorable for him, he didn't know what to do or what to say anymore so he just stood there and not looking at the three. Minho see this and slowly goes to his lover, he was just surprise that it was taemin because he knew sulli had told him they stopped talking for a while but nothing else has change. All he wants is taemin and yoogeun together with him and nothing more. He cupped the boy's face and made him looke up at him.

 

"It looks good on you, then and now, sorry for just staring and never realy noticing you before"

 

"It's okay, you were with her so of course you wouldn't notice me and we probably stopped talking while  you were going out with her"

 

"But now you have all my attention and you can be there for yoogeun unlike how she left him with me" he joind the little family hug and can hear clapping from key and jonghyun. This is how it should have been minho would've met taemin first but was happy now and thats all that mattered.

 

 

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter and comment if you'd like <3 :)