green

paper planes

The next day, Minho and yoogeun woke up and did their usual thing which was cleaning themself, brushing teeth and picking out their clothes. Once they were done the headed to the kitchen until they heard knocking the door. Minho opened it and was happy to see taemin there.

“Tae umma” yoogeun hugged him.

“Good morning yoogeun and minho, I thought I’d see how you’re doing before leaving”

“We’re fine, we were just bout to eat breakfast, and did you eat yet?”

“Ani I didn’t have time”

“Tae umma could have breakfast with us”

“It’s okay I don’t want to bother you-“

“Yoogeun is right, come eat with us”

Before taemin can protest again he was pulled in and took a seat at the table next to yoogeun. Minho started cooking the breakfast and the smell was so tasty to taemin. When it was done, taemin took one bite and his eyes glisten at the taste. After eating, yoogeun pretty much begged taemin to come with him and Minho to take him to school. Even though he knew he was going to be a little late he agreed and they left the apartment. Yoogeun held Minho’s hand as he had the paper plane from. They got to the school and everyone was dropping their kids off.

“Bye appa, bye tae umma” the little one hugged them and went inside the school.

“Aigoo you three make such a good family” a lady commented.

“Ani I’m not-“

“Kamsamnida ajumma” Minho grabbed taemin by the waist as she left. The sudden action made taemin blush like crazy and once the ajumma was out of sight, he lightly punched Minho in the stomach.

“Yah what was that for?”

“What, she wasn’t wrong, yoogeun and I think so too” Minho smiles.

“o-okay, I should get going I’m running late, see you late” taemin quickly ran away, leaving a smiling Minho behind.

Taemin runs to the dance studio and hurries in to see his class and helper waiting for him. He apologized and began the class but kept thinking on what just happened with Minho and could still feel his cheeks red. Everyone practiced hard for a few hours then it was time for everyone to go; they paid taemin and his helper and left. Taemin still had one more class and figured it was going to be a long day.

Minho on the other hand was in his office working on some important papers but his mind was too occupied on taemin and his little stunt. He didn’t regret doing it because when he did it, it just felt so right. It was as if he was comfortable and normal thing between them even though they’ve known each other for a day. As he was working, he realized he will not be able to pick up yoogeun on time. He decides on the only he could think of right now and calls.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Taemin-ah, I have a favor to ask”

“Sure hyung, anything”

“I have too much work on my desk and won’t be able to pick up yoogeun, can you do it for me, and he gets out at 2”

“Of course, I’ll pick him up”

“Thanks so much, I knew I could count on you”

“It’s okay hyung, I got to get back to work, bye”

“Bye”

They hanged up and went back to work, both thinking about each other and both hearts fluttering. After teaching his last class, taemin noticed it was almost time for yoogeun to come out so he practically ran out the class and went to the school. Right when he gets there is when the all the kids are already coming; he sees the little one sitting on the steps with his hands covering his face.

“Yoogeun, what’s wrong?” taemin asked when he approached the boy.

“A mean boy ripped tae umma’s plane” yoogeun hugged him as he continues to cry.

“It’s okay yoogeunnie, come and I will show you something special” taemin wiped the tears and took the boy back to the apartment.

They walked hand and hand until they reached the building and went to tae’s apartment. In there were many different kinds of paper planes and other origami everywhere you can see. Yoogeun looked amazed by all of them but when he sees a plane, he gets sad knowing his is gone.

“Don’t be sad yoogeun, we can always make plenty of more and in different colors” taemin brought little stacks of different color papers. “Since you know how to make them so well, just pick a color and make one”

“Thank you tae umma, I’m going to make the red ranger and the green ranger” yoogeun grabbed the papers and began folding. Taemin decided to leave a note for Minho, letting know his son will be with him for a while.

Minho was stuck at work an hour more than he was supposed to but he was finally done and he hurried home. When he got there, he walks to the living the room and drops he’s things down. At the balcony again there was a plane but this time green and picks it up.

‘Yoogeun was upset when I picked him up because someone broke his plane so he will be in my place making more’

~taemin :)

Minho found it cute how taemin would send his little messages like this so he goes over to he’s place. He knocks on the door but no one answered, he tried again until he realized it’s not lock so he lets himself in. he looked around at the origami and had the same face as yoogeun. He reached the bedroom where yoogeun and taemin was and the sight of it made Minho’s heart swell. Yoogeun was sitting on the bed, playing with a new green paper plane and laying himself on taemin’s body. Taemin looked up and saw Minho standing there and motioned him to come.

“I see you got my message”

“Appa, I made the green ranger” yoogeun sat up to hug his appa.

“It looks really nice and so was watching yoogeun lay on you”

“I almost felt like an appa when he did that”

“I’m sure you’ll be a great one”

“Ani, he won’t be appa, he can only be my tae umma” yoogeun pouted, making both males laugh at the cuteness.

 

 

 

looks like this will have a little bit of chapters so it looks like onyuunyu is going to marry me now XD. Anyway tell me what you think and if you have any ideas for this story it could help me out.