frog

paper planes

Taemin woke up earlier today like he does every week when he goes to the park and gets ready. After showering and dressing himself, he grabs his paper and goes over to Minho’s house to see if yoogeun would like to come.  He turns the doorknob to find it unlock so he went in.  While walking in, thinking they must still be asleep or just waking up but he could hear Minho talking to someone kind of loud and it scared him, he never heard Minho talk like that before. Yoogeun was also awake in the living room, playing with his toys and the paper planes, completely ignoring the talk his appa is having.

“Yoogeunnie” taemin smiled as he sits on the couch.

“Tae umma” the little one hugs him.

“Why are you and Minho awake this early?”

“His phone woke us up and now he’s talking to someone” as if on cue, Minho comes in still talking.

“I already said no so you can’t” before he let the person talk, he hung up. He rubs his head, not wanting to deal with anything so early in the morning and almost arguing when he could be taking a little rest with his son. With the phone call, he nearly missed taemin sitting right there with yoogeun so he launch himself to him. Minho sat next to his new lover and gave him a sweet little kiss on the cheek while yoogeun was cheering in the background.

“What are you doing here this early?” Minho asked as rested his head on tae’s shoulder.

“I was going to see if yoogeun wanted to come with me to the park for the children, who were you talking to?”

“An annoying person who wants to make a meeting but I said no”

“Well since you’re probably still sleepy, maybe you should stay here and rest while yoogeun and I go out”

Minho wanted to protest but he could already feel himself falling asleep on taemin’s shoulder so he agreed and went to bed. Taemin and yoogeun follow to grab some clothes and kiss Minho goodnight. When yoogeun was ready, taemin grabbed his things with one hand and led the little one outside with the other, heading to find some food before going to the park. They went to a little diner and ordered some food, while waiting taemin began working on a new creation to show the kids. You can say Minho kind of inspired him to make it so he thought if his frog can make him smile then make making paper frogs with make the kids smile too.

“Yoogeunnie, does this remind you of someone” he showed the little one when he was done.

“Appa!” yoogeun smiled when he sees the little green paper frog.

Taemin showed him it can actually jump and he smiled was even bigger. He was so fascinated by it that he forgot about eating until the food came and taemin put the frog away. They happily ate some pancakes and talked about what they are going to do today. After eating, taemin paid the meal and they left to the park where the kids are actually waiting for him right now.  They go and sit at his little table and the kids crowded around him.

“Oppa you came late” a little girl said.

“Mianhae eunji, I took yoogeun out for breakfast” he smiled and move he little one closer to the girl. “And I have something new to show all of you”.

He pulled out the paper frog and was about to talk about it until yoogeun took it and placed it on the table.

“It’s a little frog, tae umma made it and it will jump like this” yoogeun demonstrated and the kids were amazed. All the kids started saying they want one.

“Alright, you can pick a color you want your frog to be and it shall be made” taemin placed different colored paper and let them choose one.

“Here eunji, this can be yours” yoogeun gave her his frog.

“Thank you yoogeun” she smiled.

Taemin was so busy making the other kids their frogs to notice the cute moment or the fact that some woman with sunglasses was staring at him. Once he was done, all the parents thanked him doing this and some actually paid him for it. Even though he refused the first time, telling them he does it to bring a smile on the kids’ faces, it only gave them another reason to give him money so he accepted it and watch everyone playing. That’s when he sees yoogeun and eunji playing together alone, sharing the green frog.

“You seem to enjoy what you do” the woman that was staring finally went up to him.

“Neh, I do”

“Is he your son?” she pointed at yoogeun.

“… You can say that, I care for him like he is my own” he got to up to stretch a little and looked at the woman for the first time. He remembers that face, she was actually surprise too, and it was really him after all. The long hair almost made her mistake him for a girl but when he turned to her, she was sure it was lee taemin.

“Sulli” he said.

“It’s been a while taemin, still playing with paper”

“It’s art; anyway what are you doing here?”

“I came back from the states recently and there was someone who I wanted to see again”

“Tae umma, can me and eunji play in the slides?” yoogeun came, holding eunji’s hand.

“Okay play safe” they nodded and went to the slide but yoogeun looked back at the woman, he knew from somewhere. Suddenly taemin’s phone went off; he answered and was happy to hear Minho.

“Taemin, I’ll be heading to the park in a bit”

“I thought you were still sleeping?”

“I couldn’t really go back to sleep that much so I might as well come and be with you”

“Okay then see you soon” taemin hung up and notice sulli being quiet all of a sudden. She takes off her sunglasses and her eyes look sad, she didn’t think he would forget that fast but it happen.

“Are you okay sulli?” taemin asked concerned.

“Mianhae but I have to go now, see you around”

He was about to stop her but she ran off too fast, he was so confused as to why she suddenly ran off like that. Since she’s gone there isn’t anything he can do so he sat back down and watched over yoogeun and eunji play. A few minutes later, the three went to swings and taemin was pushing them until he felt arms go around his waist. They stayed like for a short while then Minho let taemin rest a bit and pushed the kids.

“Yoogeun, who’s your new friend?”

“Appa this is eunji”

“Annyeong eunji, I’m yoogeun’s appa Minho” he smiled as lightly pushed her. Just then, they hear someone calling her name. Minho stooped the swing for her and she ran to the said man who was coming over.

“Appa” eunji smiled as she was lifted up.

“It’s time for us to go eunji, thank you for watching her” he bowed to taemin and Minho.

“Appa where’s key appa?” eunji looked around.

“Oh you know key? Miho asked.

“Neh he is my boyfriend”

“So you must be jonghyun he told me about, I’m Minho and this is my boyfriend taemin and my son yoogeun”

“Nice to finally meet you Minho, key told me you were having a little problem but I could see you took his advice and everything is okay, well we’ll see you around” jonghyun and eunji waved as they left the park.

It was also time for them to leave too so they went back to the little table to get tae’s papers and went home. While they were walking, yoogeun asked taemin who he was talking to earlier. He told him it was a friend from high school; people would say they look like twins because they had short hair and became friends like that. Minho was confused at the conversation then taemin explained to him his friend was at the park before he got there. At the apartment, Minho and taemin sat down in the living room and started watching TV. Yoogeun remembered about the frog so he grabbed an already made one taemin made and showed it to his appa.

“Look appa it’s you” he showed.

“Yah this is what you made at the park” he took the frog.

“Neh, it was sort of like an inspiration, my frog made me happy so these made the kids happy and it might have started a new couple with yoogeun and eunji” taemin smiled.

“I’m going to marry eunji then we’re going to live in a big house” Taemin and Minho laughed and the sudden confession and was happy to know he has a little crush.

Someone, however as not happy, she could not believe her own son forgot about her so quickly and actually called taemin umma. At least now she knows who Minho is with and is not going to let him take her son away. Sulli left to the states to find a better home for her and yoogeun and came back because she found one and wants to take her son back. She thought Minho will not want to keep yoogeun and will happily give him back but when they talked on the phone, he was serious. Minho told her he is going to keep and son and she shouldn’t be allowed to see him since she abandoned him. She will not give up though, yoogeun will her with her again and will leave everything behind in Seoul.

 

as promise a longer chapter. Thank you all who subsribe, you made what i thought was going to to be a one shot into my first chapter story and it makes me happy so hugs for all of you. :)