Chapter 2

..You Are Mine..

                                      

In front of President Jung's house.

"YongHwa-shi..we are already arrive at your house."Yuri talked once she's park her car infront of his house.YongHwa was taking a nap in the car finally wake up after heard Yuri's voice.

"eo.."He step out from a car and then told Yuri to bring his luggage inside the house.Yuri followed his words since YongHwa's father is the one who pay her for fetch and going to teach his son;YongHwa later.

YongHwa walk into his house.Once he enter the house,his brother come and hug him..

"Hyung..I miss you.."his brother said.

"eo. Hyun Woo-ah.." YongHwa tap his brother shoulder.Then,he broke the hug..

"eo? Hyung..who's this girl?"HyunWoo said once he saw that Yuri stand behind his brother.YongHwa look behind and then look at HyunWoo again.

"Oh..she's being pay by our father to fetch hyung at the airport.."YongHwa said.

"oh.."Then HyunWoo walked near Yuri and extend his hand.

"Hi..I'm Jung HyunWoo..Nice to meet you."he's smile..Yuri look at HyunWoo's hand and then look at him.

"e-eo..Nice to meet you."they shake hands.YongHwa look at them..and then,he walked ahead..

"Yah..hurry up and put my luggage in my room."YongHwa said before he walk.Both HyunWoo and Yuri look at YongHwa.

"ne,YongHwa-shi."Yuri replied.

"geurom (so.)" Yuri bowed at HyunWoo as respect and then follow YongHwa to his room.HyunWoo watch Yuri who need to run a bit since his brother already far from her..

"hihi..seem interesting.."HyunWoo chuckle and then he go into the living room.

In YongHwa's room


"Put it there."YongHwa said while he's take out his coat and put down his glasses.

"woah..His room is so big.." Yuri was amazed.Then her eyes caught at the other side of YongHwa's room.

"Woah..so many guitar.."  ​Yuri then looked at YongHwa.Yuri was caught watching him..

"Mwol bwa? (What're you looking at?)" He make such an annoying face which make Yuri rolled her eyes.

"I don't believe that your attitudes was so bad..It was so different to being compare to your younger brother's attitude..I think you should learn from him,how to treat people well.." Yuri's word make YongHwa widen his eyes unbelievely.

"Mworago?!" YongHwa seem so annoyed.

"Put my luggage there and get out from my room and house,NOW!" YongHwa scold her.Yuri do as being told.

"Done..I'm sorry for my rude word earlier,YongHwa-shi..But,what I said is true enough..There's no way there'll be other people loves the way you treat them badly..You should learn how to respect others..I hope I'll see your changes when I come next time."Yuri said before she leaves the room.

Once Yuri's disappear from his sight,he's throwing his coat on his bed angrily.

"What? change my attitude? Who she thinks she is to talk like that to me? Huh..By the way who is she..Always talk about 'teach' stuff at me..and What?! She's going to come here again? Who give her permission to do that..There's no way I'll let her enter this house ever again.. NO WAY!" He's throw his body on the bed.

Yuri's POV

Once she closed the door,she's put her hands on to her chest.

"Woah..it's so scary..My heart still thumping right now.."Yuri start step down the stairs and when she's walk beside the living room to go out,HyunWoo who is sit leisurely there immediately stand up and get near her.

"Yuri-shi.."HyunWoo's called her.Yuri lift up her head.

"Oh..It's you..why do you called me? Is there something I do wrong?"Yuri asked.

"eo? nope..I'm just wanna ask you something.Can I?"HyunWoo make a puppy face which will make all girls heart flutter with its overload cuteness.

'dugeun..' *heart thumping* 

Yuri's awe with it.

"Y-yes..Y-you can.."Yuri's stutter which make HyunWoo chuckle.

"hihi..Sorry..But,why are you stuttering right now,Yuri-Nuna?" HyunWoo question make Yuri palm her face and look another way.

"No-nothing..Just felt like I'm gonna had a fever.."Yuri covered it.

"It's so bad..You must get your medicine soon before it become more worst.."

"and the question is..You are the one who's in charge for teaching my brother,right? and when the class will start over? is that tomorrow?" HyunWoo asked.

"eo..Yup..Tomorrow..exactly.."Yuri replied..she somehow already calm down.

"why?" yuri asked back.

"hmm..Nothing..just curious..Okay,nuna can go home now.sorry for disturb you,nuna." HyunWoo said.

"It's okay..So,bye.."Yuri bowed and get into the car and drive back to her home.

HyunWoo look at her..and once Yuri's start disappeared from his eyes..He take out his phone and type something on his phone..Once done,he send it and keep his phone back in his pocket..

"Hmm..She's need to be done,I think..Since the face behind the spectacles that she's wore actually is pretty itself..I'm gonna do something about it.." HyunWoo said...

"Oh..I'm forgot to ask for her number..Nevermind..I'll get it from father,then." HyunWoo step in to the living room again..

*message alert*

HyunWoo get his phone..He opened the message and laughing once he's done read it....



 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 is here.. ^^ do subscribe and leave a comments ^_^ ..enjoy reading..