Chapter 5

..You Are Mine..

At President's Jung house.

After Yuri dan park her car inside..She's come out from the car..She took her bags and her another hand was brought the remaining reference & work books.

"Yuri-nuna..It's seem heavy for you to bring it..I'll lend you a hand."HyunWoo quickly come out from the car and helps her carrying a thing..

"eo..gomawo,HyunWoo-ah.." Yuri said as she handing it to HyunWoo..

"It's okay..thanks also for bring me back home.."

"We are on the same way anyway..that's why I told you to not called your chauffeur and I'm the one who offer myself to brought you back.."Yuri said..

"umm..,Let's go in,nuna.." HyunWoo invite Yuri's enter his father house.

Once HyunWoo step in the house,their maid suddenly come out from nowhere which make Yuri a bit shocked..They want to help HyunWoo carrying it since it's her job tho to take care  of President Jung's son..

"Ani..you don't have to help me..I want to bring it myself.."HyunWoo said,so the maid go continued her work..One of the maid also want to help Yuri,but,she's also refuse it..

"It's already 12:10 p.m. ..YongHwa-hyung might angry right now..."HyunWoo words make Yuri quicken her step upstairs and heading to YongHwa's room.

At that time,Yonghwa is..

"Where is she? Yesterday HyunWoo tell me that she'll arrive at 12..now already 12:10 p.m." YongHwa think about it while sitting on his chair..

"Hold on..Why must I think about it? It must be better if she's doesn't come here forever ever after..Who knows..She's might be the one who want to quit first..hihi" He' giggled by himself..Suddenly he heard a knock on his room door..

YongHwa opened it without asking who is it..Once he's opened the door he was so shocked that's Yuri;the person he think about before already reach infront his room.

"Why she seems completely different today? Is my eyes had a problem?" YongHwa stare at her until HyunWoo knock his head by using Yuri's books..

"Yah!!"he shout..

"Hyung,what're you doing? blocking our way from enter the room?" HyunWoo said as he walked in after YongHwa step back.Yuri also walked in his room and she eventually sit on the chair that are provided near the study table..


(A/N: just said that he's already prepared another one chair here for her..>< )

 After he saw Yuri and HyunWoo(his younger brother) come together at his room,he smell something fishy there..He's curious..That's why,he's pull HyunWoo at the corner of his room which is far from Yuri,then he whisper to hyunWoo..

"why are you with that girl? it's so weird.."YongHwa asked..

"btw,is it the same girl as yesterday? Is she's that nerd girl,Kwon Yuri?" YongHwa asked doesn't believe it..HyunWoo nod..

"It's all your doing? I can't believe that an ugly duckling will ever become a swan.."

"Ouh..hyung compliment her?"HyunWoo pull a string with her brother..

"She's pretty right?"HyunWoo said just to make sure his hyung real intention and what he thinks about Yuri..YongHwa stare at Yuri for quite a long time which make Yuri turn her face at them since she's felt someone stare at her..YongHwa quickly change his look at HyunWoo..HyunWoo grin..

"Wae,hyung?" he's smile..Just then," Yah! can't you hurry up done talking with HyunWoo? Come here! I'm gonna start teach you know.." Yuri words make YongHwa annoyed..

He then purposely said it out loud, "What HyunWoo-ah? you asked me whether she's pretty or not after being make-over? My answer is NO!! Definitely NO! Not pretty at all.. Ugly-duckling remains ugly-duckling forever..It's impossible for them to be like a swan.."HyunWoo just giggled by seeing his brother immatured attitudes..

"Who are you called an ugly duckling?!"Yuri throw the dictionary at YongHwa with a pose like a pitcher..and it hit directly on his back head.. Fortunately Yuri doesn't use the thick one of it,or not,YongHwa might be passed out now..

Yuri's action make HyunWoo shocked..then,he's also laugh..

"Nice shot.."HyunWoo show a thumbs up for Yuri..YongHwa knocked HyunWoo's backhead..

"Nice Shot,your a**.."

"Get out!" Yonghwa throw his brother away..

Yuri just ignore YongHwa and read a book first..YongHwa glared at her..

"You just wait and see.."
 
YongHwa sit on the chair harshly..Yuri eventually look at him..

"Mwol bwa??" YongHwa said arrogantly..

Yuri make an 'heol' face..

"Here,take this and try to finish it today..I'll see your work tomorrow.." Yuri hands in the work paper at YongHwa..

"What? It's so many..Are you crazy?" YongHwa show the thick work paper that he gets from Yuri..

"You'll only need to answer for at least 100 question.."Yuri explained..

"The other is for another class.."

"I can't understand how to solve it.."YongHwa scratching up his head once he's checkin one by one of the paper..

"That's why I'm here to teach you.." Yuri said..YongHwa look at her straight..he smirk..



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 done!! Leave a comment and do subscribe ^^ .. YongRi / YongYul forever.. (;