Chapter 6

..You Are Mine..

The next day

It's YongHwa first day in Seoul University..as expected,he's in the same class with Yuri..YongHwa entered the room and look at Yuri's way..

"She's change to her nerd type back,huh?Like I said yesterday,there's no way an ugly duckling will become a swan.." He talked to himself..

Yuri was wearing an old school type of glasses and her hair was being tied into a ponytail..She's wearing a white shirt with a pair of blue trousers..Yuri didn't realize that YongHwa already enter the class..She's so busy reading her books..As expected from the scorer in the Uni..

YongHwa sit infront of Yuri seat..He then turned his face to Yuri's way..He purposely stare at her which make her feel uncomfortable and ended up she's look at him..

"What do you w-" her words are being cut before she could finish it.

"Hi,nerdy.."YongHwa purposely mock her..Yul rolled her eyes..

"It's you..No wonder I smell something bad was coming in front of me..I thought it was a decayed fish.."She attacks back..

"Mworago?!!" he rise his voice make the other student in the class look at him..

"Do you want to be chased out from this class by them? better control your voice volume.."Yuri warned him..She was laughing inside..

"Serve you right..Always called me an ugly duckling..You yourself is an Arrogant idiot man.. "

YongHwa glared at her..unsatisfied..Then,his friend was coming..

"Yonghwa-ah.." YongHwa search the voice..Then he found the owner of the voice..

"Ouh..YoungJae-ah.. Long time no see.." He eventually sit next to YongHwa..

"eo..What are you doin' at London? It's such a sudden you go there.."YoungJae asked..Yuri who sat behind them eavesdropping their conversation.

"Oh..It's my father's doing..I've something to do there.."

"hmm.."YoungJae just nodded and suddenly he saw that Yuri was stare non blinking at them..Then he's poke YongHwa arm..
Yuri noticed it..then she quickly read her books again..
"What?" YongHwa asked..

"That top scorer girl was stare at you all this time we've a chatting..By any mean,did she fall in love at first sight with you?" Once done talk it,he's giggle..

Yuri who's cover her face by using the books listen it..

"What? Me? Fall in love with that jerk? In your dream.. heol.." Yuri make variety of expression behind the books.

YongHwa look back.. "It seem like that..hahhaa..She even covered her face by using a book..maybe too shy to look at me.."
YongHwa purposely said that ..Yuri was started to boil up..Then she's closed the book and use it to knock YongHwa's head..

YongHwa shocked by Yuri's sudden hit..YoungJae was looking at her non-blinking..so shocked,maybe..

"Yah!..It's already two times you hit my head..Do you have a death wish,huh?!" he once again rise his voice.

(just focused on YongHwa face >,< hahaha)

"Sorry,my hands slipped.."Yuri smirk and go out for a while..

"Heol!" 

YoungJae tap YongHwa shoulder once he's already calm down..

"Relax..I didn't expect her to hit you..Just appearance seem like a nerd..But inside,she was scary.."

"dugoboja.. (Just wait and see..)" He's touch his hurted head..

During Recess.

YongJae was going somewhere,leave YongHwa's alone..He was busy keeping the books inside her bag and he's get ready to swallow a food..

But,then,Yuri's called her..

"YongHwa-shi..did you already finish your work that I give you yesterday?" She asked..

"Already done.."confidently he said...

"are you sure it's all correct?"Yuri's question make him quiet for a while..

"Maybe not all...Half,maybe.."

"Let's recess first..Follow me and bring that exercise with you.." She gave instruction..YongHwa need to follow what she's told since she's being choosen by his own dad..

Yuri walk ahead in front YongHwa..YongHwa followed behind her like a child who follows his mother..He's bring the bag with him since an exercise that Yuri gave him was in his bag..

Once they arrive at the free table at the cafeteria,Yuri sit on the chair..YongHwa come and also sit at the chair that facing Yuri..She'put aside her phones on the table..



Once he's done sitting..Yuri told him to bring it out and hands it to her..

"give me.."Yuri extend her hands at YongHwa for him to give the paper at her..YongHwa search it in his bag and once he found it,he hands it to Yuri..

"Here.."He purposely hit Yuri's hand with the thick paper when he hands it at Yuri..Yuri glared at him..He just smiled once get to hit her on hands..



"Aish! Hands it properly can't you?!" Yuri scold him with a lowest voice since there's so many people at the cafeteria at that time..



"Why should I?" He smirk at Yuri..

"Tch." Yuri ignore the choding Yong..She's then focused on checking YongHwa's work..whether it's well done or badly done..



"Yah! Are your head was blank as the plain paper? Why you can't answer correctly such an easy question?" Yuri glared at YongHwa while she's check it..

"How dare you calling me a blank-headed.."he glared back at Yuri..Yuri look at him and shown it to him how many that he got correct from all the questions he's answered once she's done checking it all.

"Nah! Look here..You only got correct not even half of it..What are you doing all this time?"YongHwa snatch it from Yuri's hand and take a look..Then he's bitten her lower lips..

"Who cares whether the answer is wrong or correct.."He's put it harshly on the table..The paper was mess up..

"Yah! do you want me to report it to your FATHER?" Yuri purposely press the word FATHER to threaten him..

YongHwa's face immediately change once the words father being brought up..

"Better you keep your mouth off.."YongHwa closed Yuri's mouth..Yuri released from YongHwa's hand by throwing it aside..

"Watch your attitudes.."She said..

"You collect all this paper that you mess up and then do correction..I'll come checking it tomorrow when I'm coming to your house."Yuri get up from the chair..

"Where are you going?" YongHwa asked

"the Ladies.."Yuri walk and leave YongHwa's alone at the cafeteria..



YongHwa just watch her go far from himself..

Then his eyes was focused on the paper that already being tick by Yuri..

"Where did I do wrong? -_- "YongHwa scratching his un-itchy head while thinking the fault he makes when answer it..

"Tch..I'm surely will dead if she's really goin' to tell my father about it..Better I'm start being serious now and learn from her.."YongHwa tidy it and keep it on his bag once the bell already ring..
 
Suddenly,his eyes was caught on the phones on the table..He took it..

"It's her.."He look at the way where Yuri's walk before.

He keeps it in his pocket..

"Just wait and see.."He smile and walk to the class.


It seem like he didn't plan to hands it at Yuri at this time..Maybe another time,he'll give it..Depends on himself..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 is here.. x) Do subscribe and comment and enjoy it .. ^^ Tell me what do you think about it :)