Chapter 7

..You Are Mine..

Next Day


  

"Where did I put my phones?" Yuri was thinking as ahe was walking to the class..

She finally enter the class and once she step in,YongHwa was looking at her..Yuri walk to her seat and sat on it..Yuri noticed that YongHwa was looking at her,but she ignored it..

After a while,she remembered that the last time she saw her phones was when she and YongHwa met at cafeteria..Yuri then called YongHwa.."

"YongHwa-shi.." YongHwa who was talking with YoungJae that time was looking at her once being called..

"Yes..what do you want from me?" He asked..YoungJae also look at her..

"umm..Is by any mean,did you saw my phones yesterday?"Yuri asked.

"What type of phones?" YongHwa asked..act like a fool..

"It's a smartphone..Samsung Galaxy S IV..it's cover was pink in colour.."Yuri state it.

"Ouh..I don't see it..why?"YongHwa still acted..Yuri sigh..

"Oh..nothing..just asking.." She's get her books out and read it..

"There's no way other person already took it..I'm sure that I put at the side of table that we sat yesterday..And since I left first,there's no way,he didn't even realize it was there ..At least,he should get it for me.."Yuri mumble alone..YongHwa who heard it was smirk ..

Yuri then tried called her phone again by using her another phone..

"I hope it's connected.." Yuri said..YongHwa peek at her..

"Try your best to called it..there's no way it will be connected.." YongHwa said confidently..
After she tried a few called,eventually,she's give up..

"Oh my.."Yuri had a headache by thinking of it.. YongHwa seem still didn't want to tell the truth to Yuri that he was the one who keep it..He keep it in the drawer beside his bed..He was checking Yuri's phone yesterday since she didn't put a security lock..So careless of her..

The class ended

Youngjae go ahead back..YongHwa still packing his things..There's only YongHwa and Yuri in the class.Yuri then talk to him.

"I'll headed straight to your house to teach you.." Yuri said..YongHwa stop his doing and look at Yuri..

"Why you're such in a hurry?"YongHwa said..

"I'm just want to end the class early today..didn't feel like gonna stay long.."Yuri said it moodily..she's not in a mood..

"Oh..Okay."YongHwa walked out from the class and being followed by Yuri..

Yuri get into her car then YongHwa suddenly sit at the next seat beside driver's seat..Yuri shocked..She looked behind..

"What're you doin'??" 

"Give me a ride..Since you also want to come at my house."YongHwa shamelessly said it to Yuri..

"Give me a fees for bring you home.."Yuri asked for money..YongHwa rolled his eyes..

"Can't you give me just a free ride?" YongHwa said while make a puppy eyes face 



Yuri non-stop blinking her eyes by seeing a rare side of YongHwa who seem so arrogant and serious being like a child when infront of her..

Yuri clearing as she looking away from YongHwa..

"I didn't expect that he's also has a same puppy eyes like his younger brother which can melt my heart..ugh..What am I thinking about?" Yuri shook her head..and then she agreed to ride him home without even look at him because she's worried that it'd be obvious that her face were red due to shyness..

"Yes!" 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 done..Do leave a comment and subscribe..It's a short chapter tho..Since I need to finish my homework..so,this is the result.. hahhaa xD ..btw,enjoy! I do a bit change >,<  really bit at the end..Someone who read it at first saving will find this little different (: