Chapter 3

..You Are Mine..

The next day

After YongHwa done eating his breakfast,he goes upstair and keep himself in the room. HyunWoo just look at his brother goes up straight after eating.

"He can't accept it,huh?" HyunWoo said to himself and chuckle..

FLASHBACK

From: HyunWoo
To: My Hyung
Subject: Got a news

YongHwa hyung..I got a news for you..I don't know whether this is a good news for you or not..But,I've confirmed that she's the one who'll be teach you as hyung's home tutor..Before hyung reached home,father had told me that he's already paid a home tutor to teach you once you're home due to your entrance in the University..Then,when I asked his/her name..Father said her name is,Kwon Yuri..Because of that,I've asked her before she's leave our home..and as expected,she's your home tutor and will come and start teach you tomorrow.. (; Good Luck..


*send*

YongHwa POV

*message alert*

He reached the phone's on the small table beside his bed. He open the message and read it.

"WHAT??!!" YongHwa so shocked and automatically he's wake up from the bed that he's been laying his body before.

"No wonder from the way back and before,she's keep talking about 'teaching' stuff to me.. I thought she was talk a garbage thing..I'm never expected it'll be true.." 

"But,what should I do since it's father's doing..I can't refuse it or else I'll face a problem with father.."YongHwa seem to be scared with his strict father.

"There's nothing I can do..haih -_-..What a fate.."YongHwa left a deep sigh..

He start typing his reply to HyunWoo.

Message conversation

From: YongHwa
To: Cutie HyunWoo
Subject: Why

Why did this must happen to hyung? TT^TT Hyung really doesn't like a nerdy type girl like her and such a bad-mouthed girl.. T.T Help Hyung,HyunWoo-ah.. 

*send*

*message alert*

HyunWoo take out his phone and open the message..Once he's done reading it,he's just laughing..

"Hyung...Hyung..Still doesn't change his attitude..No wonder been hate by her.." 

END OF FLASHBACK

YongHwa reached one of his guitar and played it while sitting on a chair..Then,he's suddenly stopped playing once he's heard a knock on his room's door.

                          
"Who's there?"yongHwa asked first to make sure it's not Yuri.

"haha..It's me hyung..HyunWoo.."

"oh.. HyunWoo-ah.."YongHwa felt relieve and he open the door for his brother to walk-in.

"What are you doing,hyung?" HyunWoo asked once he's sitting on a chair.

"Oh..Playing guitar.."He smiled.

"She'll come this afternoon..about 12:00 p.m. .."HyunWoo remind his brother.YongHwa's face expression started to change..

"Yah! Don't remind me about it..I'm wanna forgot about it..aishh.."YongHwa slap his brother on his shoulder.

HyunWoo chuckle.

"What are you chuckling at?" He seem annoyed.

"Nothing..I guess I'll go out first..There's still 4 hours before she's come..Good Luck,hyung.."HyunWoo walk out before his brother can talk to him.

"Darn it."He's mood was completely changed.

HyunWoo at that time,

he take out his phone in the pocket and dial a number.

*connecting*

*Phone conversation*

"Oh,hello..how are you?" HyunWoo talked nicely once it connected.

"Hello too..But,may I know,who are you? Do you know me? since the way you talk shows that you know who I am.."she's asked

"Oh..my bad..Sorry,Yuri-nuna..It's me HyunWoo..YongHwa's little brother."Once she's heard it's Yonghwa's brother she's change her voice tone..

"Oh..HyunWoo-shi..I'm fine..But,what do you want? calling me in this time?" Yuri said.

"Oh..It's because I want to meet you.Can I?"HyunWoo smiled alone while talking to Yuri in the phone..

"Wae?" Yuri's seem a bit weird by sudden act of HyunWoo.

"Just say that you accept my request..We'll meet at XXX place in Seoul on 9:30 a.m. ..See 'ya.."HyunWoo end the conversation..

End phone conversation 

"eo? HyunWoo-shi? " *silent*

"HyunWoo-shi..Hyunwoo-shi!! aigoo.." Yuri look at her phone screen..

"It seem like he's and his brother are both the same..Even at first I thought he's a different from his brother." *sigh*

"But,What he's want from me actually?" Yuri curious.

"Ah..It's only an hour left..Need to get ready first and then met him at the place that he's stated."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 done!! Do subscribe and leave a comment ^^ ..I'm appreciate it.. Ohh..for your information,Yuri's already opened her Instagram acc. ^^ currently SNSD member who has ig account id Taeyeon,Hyoyeon & Yuri.. Her username is @yulyulk ..Let's follow her..