Chapter 4

..You Are Mine..

9:25 a.m.

Yuri already done..She's quickly drive her car to the place that being stated by HyunWoo before,rushingly since it's only 5 minutes more before the time they promise to meet there..

Once arrived and done park her car at the parking lot,she's walked quickly into the mall at Seoul and heading to the XXX place.


(Yuri wear this and heading to the place rushingly while look at her wristwatch)

"Ah..It's already 9:35 a.m. ..hopefully,he will not angry with me.."Yuri said while she's quicken her step.

"But,what's his purpose to meet me here? He's really a weird person.."Yuri thought..She's eventually already reached the place and from afar,she's can see HyunWoo was sitting on the chair that being provided there..He was checking his phone..Wanna call someone maybe..

Yuri run a little and she said, "HyunWoo-shi..Sorry,I'm late.." HyunWoo facing her..then,he's smile..

"eo..It's okay..It's doesn't matter if you're late or not,but you must come here..and I'm glad that you come.." Yuri make a confused face and then asked him the question that she's want to ask the most at HyunWoo right now.

"HyunWoo-shi.."Yuri called.

 

 "hmm?" HyunWoo look straight into her eyes..Yuri sudden feel shy once he looks at her like that..She's cover it.

"ek..hem.."she's clearing before talking..

"Actually,why did you want to meet me here?" Yuri finally able spit it out.

"Oh..Is that what make you curious?" Yuri nodded.

"umm..malhaebwa (tell me)what's the reason is?"Yuri sat for a while at the empty chair infront him.

"hmm..Just gonna do a magic spell on you and change your appearance now.."HyunWoo statement make Yuri's goes blank for a while..

"Pardon me?"Yuri asked again..She's folded her sunglasses..

"I found that you're actually a beautiful woman..But it's not shine enough maybe it's due to the type of your clothes and hairdo doesn't match up..I'll help to change you,nuna..My brother will love it too.."HyunWoo's eyesmile was shown because he's smiling.

"What my appearance has something to do with your brother? I'm just in charge on being his tutor ..not his mates.."Yuri wonder.

HyunWoo chuckle lightly..

"What's so funny?" Yuri make a serious face.

"Ouh..mian..You know right,Yuri-nuna.. My brother is a picky person..He even tell me that he doesn't like a nerd type of girls..and when he know that you'll be his teacher,he was so annoyed.."HyunWoo explain.

"me? nerd? that guy really want to die early,I think.." Yuri clenched her fist.

"So,can we make a move now? Since you'll need to come at our home at 12 right? So,let's go.."HyunWoo pulled Yuri's hand and go into the salon ..



"woahh.. It's seem so expensive here..I don't have such a big amount of money..What to do?" Yuri's was amazed by looking at such an expensive looking salon..She look at HyunWoo..HyunWoo was talking with the owner of the shop to tell her to cut Yuri's hair into the style that suits her best..Once done,he's looking at Yuri..he approached Yuri..

"No need to be worry..It's on my treat.." HyunWoo smile.

"Please sit here.."The owner called Yuri..HyunWoo make a gesture for Yuri to sit on one of the chairs there. Yuri was amazed because in her life,she's never been in a such expensive salon..(She's come from a medium-earned family only.)

Yuri sat on the chair comfortably..The owner start to cutting her hair..Just a little bit tho.. Since the owner want to make a loose curl for Yuri's hair. HyunWoo sat on the waiting chair in the salon and was reading the newspaper.

The owner then washed her hair..She's drying it by using a hair-dryer..and then start to curl it..

About an hour later,her hair was done nicely..When Yuri saw her new hair,she's love it..

HyunWoo stand up and goes next to Yuri.

"How's that? Do you love it?" HyunWoo said while his hands was touch slightly her hair.Yuri lift up her heads to look at HyunWoo since she's still sat on the chair.

"Oh..neomu yeppeo..I like it.."Yuri said..HyunWoo smiled.

"I'm glad you like it.."HyunWoo go front and paid for Yuri's hairdo..

"Thank You for coming..Please come again next time." the worker said once both of them walk-out from the salon.

They walk side by side..Then,HyunWoo show a sign to Yuri, to enter this boutique..


"another expensive place.."Yuri was so surprised..

HyunWoo just chuckle..

"May I help you,sir?" The worker approach both of them and talked to HyunWoo..

"Oh..I'll find by myself for her dress..You may show her the changing room and wait for me there..I'll hand it over..."HyunWoo showed Yuri to them..the worker look at Yuri..

"follow me,miss.."she shown a smiled to Yuri..Yuri nod and follow her as told..

"He'll find it for me? Like serious?"Yuri wasn't believe that HyunWoo will pick a dress for her.

HyunWoo walked and searching a dress that she's think suit Yuri's perfectly and what's important match his brother likes.."

"Oh..This seem quite pretty too.."HyunWoo pick out a pink short dress..

Then he also pick out quite a big number of another clothes that in his interest..Once done picking it,he's handing to the one of the worker and she's help out Yuri to wear it..HyunWoo sit on the chair while waiting for Yuri to change into the dress he picks..


(Yuri change here..Of course with a curtain closed x) )

The first dress she's wore was a Yellow short dress with a flora design on it..HyunWoo asked Yuri to spin for him to take a better look at her..Then he's asked Yuri to change another dress..the worker close the curtain and Yuri change again..

Second time,she's wear a blue coral dress..It's beautiful..But,he's ask Yuri to change it to another again..

He's replay to asked Yuri to change her dress for about 30 times which make Yuri was so tired by keep changing it..Then the final,she's wear a first dress that HyunWoo picks and when they show it to HyunWoo,HyunWoo eventually stands from her seat and he asked Yuri to show her back for a while..He silent..Yuri sighed.

"Is this also a NO? " Yuri was tired..She said it so lazily.

"No..It's perfect..You'll wear this for this noon." a smile was blossoming on Yuri's face once she heard that from HyunWoo..

"Hold on..Let her wear it..And you'll packing her clothes before in the plastic.." HyunWoo stopthe worker and Yuri from change her clothes back..

She seem to get it,so she take Yuri's cloth and do as being told..HyunWoo paid it at the counter..Then,they walked out from the boutique..HyunWoo then hand the plastic bag with yuri clothes in it to her..Yuri take it..There's another plastic bag that he's hold on to..Yuri was curious what inside..

her curious was disappear once HyunWoo also hands it to her..

"What's this?"Yuri asked.

"Another two dress I bought for you.."

"woah.. It's really beautiful..Thank you,HyunWoo-shi.." Yuri show a genuine smile to him..

"eo? Now I realized that you always called me with a formalities..It's okay for me..You can drop a formalities..You're my nuna after all..ne?" HyunWoo said..Yuri nod..

"Okay..HyunWoo-s-"HyunWoo widen his eyes once Yuri almost said -shi..Yuri covered ..

"opps..i mean okay,Hyunwoo-ah.."Once she said it,she's look at another way since she's feel both awkward and shy..

"Yes..It should be like that,Yuri-nuna.." HyunWoo smile again..

"eo.,..We are already reached the place.." HyunWoo stop his walked and enter the shop.

Yuri look at the shop's sign..

"woahh..this time a make up?"Yuri stare at HyunWoo who's already inside the shop..When he's realize that Yuri is not in the shop,he's go out and pull Yuri's hand inside..

"Hurry up..It's almost 12.."HyunWoo said..

"eo.."

Yuri sat on the chair and the make up session begins..

It took quite short for her make-up to be done..She just having a light makeup only..



     
(Final looking..)

"Perfect.."HyunWoo said once he's look at Yuri..

HyunWoo then told the worker to pick a make-up set which is suitable for Yuri and they pick one for her.HyunWoo paid the cost of Yuri's makeover and the make-up set.

"I don't know how I should repay your kindness.."Yuri said.

"Oh..I knownow.. I'll paid at you back by using my fees for teaching your brother.."Yuri said..HyunWoo shook his head..

"There's no need. I've said earlier right? That It's my treat."

"But,Nuna'll feel guilty.."

"hmm..how's about you treat me for a lunch then? I f you still insist to repaid me.."HyunWoo give a plan..Yuri look at HyunWoo..

"umm..I will.. But,do you prefer home-cooking or you want to eat at the restaurant?" Yuri asked..Without a doubt HyunWoo choose a home-cookings one.

"I want to try your home-cookings..can I,Yuri Nuna??" HyunWoo asked with her puppy eyes shown once again..

"eo..arasseo.. I'll make it for you.."Yuri's unexpectedly was pat HyunWoo's head..HyunWoo grinned..

Once she's realized..she's apologized to HyunWoo..

"eo..I'm so sorry..It's my fault for patting your head..It's so rude of me.."Yuri felt guilty..

"Ani..It's okay,Yuri-nuna..."HyunWoo replied..

"Aishh..pabo..jinjja pabo.. why did I touch his head? He's surely don't like stranger sudden touch his head like they had known for a long time.."  Yuri scold herself..HyunWoo watched it..

"hehee..Yuri-nuna is quite adorable too ^^.." His compliment make Yuri gonna had a nose bleed.

"ah..thanks for your compliment.. btw,you-you are c-cute too.." she's stutter upon her happiness..

"eo..wait..What am I thinking now? better stop it.. I've already has someone that I love..ah..Kim Jaejoong oppa,forgive me for my foolness.." (A/N:she had a crush on him,not officially couple yet)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 updated.. leave a comments and subscribe ^^..hee Sorry about before tho..I'm forgot to click the hide chapter button and incidentally save it and only shown a pic of Yuri earlier...my mistake..