Chapter 1

..You Are Mine..

                                                                

Outside Seoul Airport

He take down his glasses and take out his smartphone..He was waiting at the outside and his hand was busy searching for the number phone..Once he found it,he press the dial button.

*in connection*

"eo..abeoji..I've arrive at airport.."YongHwa said.

"Don't you find the person I send that are in charge to take you,yet?" his father said.

"eodi?(where)"His eyes start searching everywhere.

"eobseo.."He replied.

"Where are you right now?"His father asked.

"Outside of the airport.."

"No wonder..Now,you wait there and I'll call that person to go out and get you.."

"eo..arasseo.."YongHwa end the conversation..

He look around..

"Wahh..It's feel like I've been so long in London..This place didn't change at all.."He played with his phone..

"Aish..where is that person? I' feel like a fool standing here all alone.."He start annoyed.

Suddenly at the exit door come out a girl whose wear a spectacles and her hair was being braid.She was holding a board that wrote,"President son.."

YongHwa saw it.."President son?" He make a face.

"What a fool..tch.."YongHwa arrogantly talk.

YongHwa made decision to stand there and make the girl come herself at him.He keep the phone in his pocket and wear back his glasses.

"eo..sorry sir,are you president son?" That girl asked some random guy who wear a suit which look like a rich person.The guy said ,"no."

"eo is that so..sorry for disturbing you,then.."Yuri bowed as an apologize sign.YongHwa saw it..

"Heh..really fool I think.."YongHwa still didn't make a move..Then The girl approach him..

"Sir.."

YongHwa look at her..

"By any mean..are you president Son?"she asked.

"which president?"

"his surname is Jung.."she said.Yonghwa lift up his right eyebrow.

"his son's name" he's playing pull string with her with a purpose..

"Jung.Yong.Hwa."she said it clearly.

"Okay then..drove the car here.."he said.She was puzzled at first..

":Ah~" she seem already got it,so she quickly ran at the car and drove it to fetch YongHwa.She then out from the driver seat and take the luggage and put it in the car. YongHwa walked in and sit comfortably at behind seat.

"Dong!" she's close it after done put the luggages inside.Then,she's quickly come in and start to drive back at president's home.

In The Car.

the situations in the car was so silent and somehow felt awkward..Neither one of them speak at each other..She sometimes peek YongHwa at the back-view mirror..Once YongHwa look at her,she's focus on the driving again..YongHwa smirk.

"Heh..amazed with my handsomeness?"YongHwa said confidently..

"Well,there's no one will beat me based on my look."YongHwa start to praise himself which make the girl chuckle.YongHwa seem a bit angry once heard her chuckle.

"Why do you laugh at me?"he asked with a serious face.

"Pfft..so-sorry..But,to me,your words is just unacceptable."she said with a waste of her chuckle still there.

"How dare you..Who are your name?"he asked annoyingly.

"Kwon Yuri..wae?"she replied.

"Your appearance look like you are such a nerdy girl who will obey anything a person said..But,it's so different from what I imagine..huh.."YongHwa mock Yuri's back.Yuri bite her lower lips..(it's her habit..whenever she's angry or sad she'll do it.)

"I know that I was a nerd..But,whose the one who will be teach by this nerd girl upon his entrance to University?" Yuri's word make YongHwa blank for a while.

"teach? what are you talking about?"he asked curiously..Yuri didn't answer it..

"tch.."he listen to his music after seen Yuri ignored her word.

"what ever.."



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 1 is here..do leave a comment and subscribe ^^