Chapter 2

My Enemy is My Husband


-Jiyeon's Pov-


    "I'm back!!!! Harabeoji? Where are you?" hmm is he not in home? Ohh maybe at his room.I run up the stair and go to harabeoji's room."Harabeoji? not here also.Aigoo where does he been?" Should I call him? hmm I think,yes.I take out my phone from my pocket and trying to call him.Suddenly I heard a sound coming from his room.I take a look inside his room and saw his handphone was on the table."He forgot to bring his phone.Nevermind. Maybe he have a work to do at his office or have something urgent.Don't worry Jiyeon,he will back soon" I talked to myself.Actually,I'm worried about him because he was sick.He had a fever.He should rest at home.I hope you're fine harabeoji.I let out a deep sigh.


Beep Beep

    "Huh? Baekhyun? What he want?" I answer the call."Yoboseyo? why you call me?" I asked him coldly."Uri ha-harabeoji he..." harabeoji? "What's wrong with him,Baekhyun? Oh did he at your house now? Aishh I searching for him around the house but he's not here.I don't know that he went to your..."

    
"He was dead.Uri harabeoji was dead, Jiyeon-ahh"

    "What are you talking about? You must be kidding right? Yah!! It's not funny at all"

    "I'm serious,Jiyeon-ahh.H-he was involved in a car accident." I lost my words.
Tears began to rolling on my cheek."Hara...beoji" the tears coming out from my eyes like a waterfall and I can't hold it.

                                                 

     
"Jiyeon-ahh? Jiyeon-ahh? Are you still there? Yoboseyo?" Baekhyun voice still can be heard through my phone.I can't say anything right now.The words don't want to come out from my mouth.I crying hardly while covered my mouth.Harabeoji......

     I looked at his grave while sobbing.Harabeoji,why you leave me like omma and appa? You already promise me that you will never leave me.But now....why harabeoji,why? Why everyone that I love already leave me? I felt very lonely.

                                                

     Someone patted my shoulder "Jiyeon-ahh" I turned my face at the back,it was Baekhyun.All Exo's members were here too.I hugged Baekhyun tightly and so does he. Baekhyun's eyes began watering.He rubbing the back of my head "Calm down Jiyeon.Please don't cry.You will make harabeoji felt sad about it.I's okay,I'm here with you,as well as your bestfriend.Se Hyun,Areum,Julianne,they were all here for you." I don't know what to do because I can't hold up my tears.I still can't believe that harabeoji was gone from my life for forever.I can't life without him.

     Se Hyun sent me back while the others,I just told them to go back to their house.I just wanna be alone right now.I need a time to accept the fact.When I reached at my house,I went to harabeoji's room.I looked around the room with felt chocked.I looked at the mirror,I saw his shadow at the mirror.He was looking at me with full of smile.I smile back,then suddenly the shadow was disappear from there.I opened his closest and took one of his favourite shirt.I sat on the bed while looking at the shirt with full of sadness.My eyes began watering.I hugged his shirt tightly.I sobbing.I can't stand it anymore.I can't accept it.He,still alive.My harabeoji still alive.I laid on his bed while crying.I can felt that you're here,in this room....with me.

                                                    **************

-No one's Pov-

     "Jiyeon-ahh come on,eat this.Se Hyun bought you some sushi.That was your favourite food,right? It very delicious you know.So,come on.Let me feed you ok" said Areum happily but Jiyeon shook her head.She didn't want to eat.Areum expression was changed.She became sad."Jiyeon-ahh.Don't be like this.You didn't eat anything for 4 days.I'm worried about your healthy.You will got sick if you continue being like this." since the day of Jiyeon's harabeoji was dead,she didn't want to eat and also talking with others.Her life full with dark.she live in a gloomy and also in depression.No more smile can be seen on her face. Only tears can be seen from her eyes.

     "Jiyeon-ahh.Please eat it.Just a bit ok." Jiyeon shook her head."Se Hyun-ahh. Eotteohge?" Se Hyun walked towards them a took the food from Areum's hand."Let me try it" he said.

     "Jiyeon-ahh,harabeoji said..just now he ate a very delicious sushi.But,suddenly he remember about you who love to eat sushi so much.So,he gave it to me to passed it to you." he paused.Jiyeon looked at her."So,don't you want to eat this? Aigoo,I'm sure he will be very sad about this.If you don't want to eat,it's ok,let me throw it" he stood up from the couch but suddenly he felt that someone holded his hand.He looked down and saw Jiyeon was looking at him while holded his hand.

     "Don't throw it.I want to eat that sushi." a bright smile can be seen on Se Hyun's and Areum's face when finally,Jiyeon want to eat.Jiyeon took the plate that was holded by Se Hyun.She looked at the plate with a small smile on her face then ate the sushi.

     Se Hyun took out his phone and called Baekhyun."Yoboseyo?" said Baekhyun. "Yoboseyo Baekhyun,yah!! finally Jiyeon want to eat.We made it" said Se Hyun happily. "Omo,really? Thanks god.I'm glad to hear that.Thanks guys.Thank you so much" Baekhyun smile brightly because of happiness."It's ok.She was my friend.So,I will do anything for her" "Thanks again,Se Hyun" " Your welcome" Se Hyun ended the called and put in his phone in his pocket,back.He looked at Jiyeon.* I hope I can see your bright smile again * he thought.

                                                          ***********

     A week had passed.Jiyeon was back being herself again.There is no more gloomy Jiyeon. The only Jiyeon that we can saw was the cheerful Jiyeon.She already can accept the fact about her harabeoji's dead.She also made a promise that she will continue her life being what her harabeoji,omma,appa and halmeoni want her to be.They want her to be a successful woman.So,she will try her best to fulfill it.

     "Yah ChenChen!!!,that was mine.Don't take it." yelled Jiyeon."Hellooo,dear the fatty dino,it's mine ok." yelled Chen."No it's mine" "Mine!" "Mine!" "Mine!" 

     "Oh god,the war already began.Aishhh." Se Hyun let out a deep sigh while patted his forehead.Not only the cheerful Jiyeon was back,but the brutal Jiyeon also back.The war between she and Chen still happen no matter what.

     "Yah!!!! stop it.It just a lollipop,not something like gold or what." Se Hyun shouted in frustration."Guys,stop it.Enough! enough! aigoo" Baekhyun also shouted in frustration. Others Exo's members also got frustration because of them.

     "Oh god,please stop them" Areum and Julianne praying that the war between them will ended as soon as possible.The class become noisier and out of control.Everyone in the class covering their ears using their hand because of the noisy that was made by Jiyeon and Chen who having their third world war.
     
     "It's mine,ChenChen.Tia gave it to me so,it's mine." 

     "No fatty dino,I was the one who took it from her hand.He also gave it to me.So,it's mine"

     "It's mine.Just go to her and asked her either she still have it or not" yelled Jiyeon to Chen.

     "You're the one who suppossed to ask her,not me" Chen yelled back.

     
 "Guyssss,enoughhhhhhhhhhhhh" everyone in the class shouted angrily at them simultaneously.

     They ignore their friend's voice.They kept pulled the lollipop against each other. Suddenly,the lollipop was flew away and hitted Daehyun's face.    

     "Auuccwwhhhh.Yah!!!!!" yelled Daehyun.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

     "Oppssss,sorry" said Jiyeon and Chen simultaneously while facing them.


 


I done with chapter 2.Just ignore my broken english or grammar mistake or whatever.Enjoy reading and don't forget to comment and subscribe.