Chapter 4

My Enemy is My Husband


-Chen's Pov- 

     I went to the class quickly as soon as I reached the school.I looked inside the class while my eyes searching for someone.I smiled when I saw her.Fuhhh,she came early today.I entered the class and walked towards her table.

     "Follow me" I asked."Huh?" she became confused when suddenly I asked her to follow me.I took her hand,made her stand up and pull her hand to follow my footsteps.

     "Yah!! Let go off me." I ignored her yelled and continue walking until we reached at the rooftop.I let go off her hand as we reached at the rooftop.

     "Why you brought me here? What do you want?" she yelled.

     "I'm sure that you already know about our arrange marriage,right?" 

     "Yeahh erghh and why it should be you? I don't want to marry someone like you." 

     "Huh,so you think I want to get marry with you? Hell no! I don't want to waste all my money just to buy a lot of food for you." I can't imagine how much will my money get waste just to buy that dino's food.Erghhh I'm not willing it.

     "Yah,aishh this boy.I have my own money so don't worry.I will never use your precious money ok.You think,I don't know that you also love to eat just like me? Hahaha we will see who will waste whose money." I gave her my death stare.Wait...am I have a death stare? Ahh whatever.

     "Just forget about that." I paused and take a breath."I don't want you to tell anyone about our marriage.I don't care even they are your friends or not,just please don't tell them.I will not tell my members so,I hope you too.Ohh and don't tell Baekhyun too even he was your cousin and also my friend.I hope you understand." she nodded while blowing her chewing gum.

     "Ok thats all that I wanna say.Thanks for understand,dino" she gave me a glare when I called her,dino.I walked to the door and suddenly stopped my step when I heard she called me.I turned back facing her face.

     "Why you agreed to marry with me if you don't want to?" her question made me smile."Because.....I want to make he feel happy" I continued my step to the classroom, leaving her alone at the rooftop.*Hmmm,what are good grandchild....like me.Hehe* Jiyeon giggled on herself.

Kringggggg

     The bell just rang.I packed my things in my bag and walked out from the class with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.*Beep Beep* I took my phone which was in my pocket and looked at the screen.Harabeoji? Why he call me? 

     "Yoboseyo? Waeyo harabeoji? What? Now? But why? Ok,ok I will bring her there" I ended the called.Why harabeoji want to meet Jiyeon? Ahh I have to find her right now.Hope she didn't go home yet.

-Jiyeon's Pov-

     "Se Hyun-ahh,can you send me to the grocery store?" I asked him and he just nodded.Hmm,what should I cook for the dinner,huh? Suddenly,I heard a very low voice calling my name.Whose voice was that? I looked around and saw someone behind the tree was calling me by waving his hand towards me.Isn't that Chen Chen? He mouthed towards me,asked me to go to him.

     "Omo,aigoo I forgot that I have to help Mr.Kim right now.Just go home first,I will go back later." Se Hyun nodded and started his motorbike's engine.My eyes followed him until his bike was out of the school.I sighed and walked towards that annoying boy.

     "What?" I asked him in angry mood."My harabeoji want to meet you,now.That's why I called you.Come with me." he pulled my hand and walked towards his bike."Yah,don't touch me" I yelled at him as soon as I realize that his hand was holding my hand.Should I ride the bike with him? Am I have to hold him since when I rode the bike with Se Hyun,I always hold him at his shoulder."Ppalli!!!!" His yelled made my mine back to the reality.


                                                        *************

     It took among 5 to 8 minutes to reach at his house.Suddenly he stop.I looked in front and saw a very big beautiful house right in front of me.Is this his house? Is this a house or a castle? Wow.His house was much bigger than mine and very beautiful too.After 10 seconds,finally the gate was open.He rode his bike into the house and parking it at the garage.How many people live in this house since there was a lot of cars in the garage.

     "Get down.We already reached" said him.I get off from his bike and walked out from the garage."Omo" There was a pool in front of the house and it was so beautiful."Yah Dino! come here" I turned back facing him who was at the door.I ran quickly towards him.

     "I'm back." said him as soon as we entered the house.I heard a footsteps from the side and looked at it.I saw an oldman who i think he must be the same age with my harabeoji walked down from the upstairs.He then walked towards us or should I said,towards me?

     "Hmm you're really beautiful like what In Soo told me not long ago.Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Kim Gyun Taek,Jong Dae's harabeoji.Nice to meet you,Jiyeon-shii." said that oldman  that just introduced himself as Chen's harabeoji.I bowed back towards him and gave him a warm smile.

     "Have a sit" he asked me to sit at the sofa."Thanks" I said."I'm the one who asked Jong Dae to bring you here because I want to talk about your wedding." My eyes became wider and so do Chen who was sat beside me.

     "Why so sudden,harabeoji? It's not means that I don't want to marry her but aishhh we still young harabeoji.Let us enjoy our young life first,can we?" Chen stood up and tried to protest.I just stay in silent.

     "I'm sure you know the answer for your question just now.I hope you understand,Jong Dae...and you too Jiyeon-shii." hmmm I think I can do nothing."Errr sorry but,no need to be formal with me.I felt a bit uncomfortable with it." he just smile.

     "Fine." Chen sat back and stay silent while looked at the side with a frustrated feel."I already set your wedding day.It's on 5 June.So,you guys have only 1 week from now before the day." said Chen's harabeoji.I can see that Chen was so shocked by his words and so do me.1 weeks more? Oh tt.

     "We already prepared the things for your wedding.The only left now is your wedding clothes and the cake,thats all." Omma,appa,harabeoji,halmeoni,uncle boom...I don't want to marry!!!!!! I looked relax at the outside but in the inside,I'm crying right now.I looked at Chen.He looked so stress about it.

     "You guys will not go to school for tomorrow because you guys have to go to buy your wedding clothes and also order a cake." I nodded."Wait a minute,did you plan to make a wedding ceremony?" asked Chen in counfused."Yes,but don't worry.It's just a small ceremony and there will not have any reporter who will attend it." Chen let out a deep sigh."Are you ok with it,Jiyeon?" Chen's harabeoji asked me when he realize that I'm in blur."Huh? aaa y-ye-yes." I let out a small laugh.

    "Jong Dae,please take her to look around of this house since she will live here until the wedding day.I just scare that if she don't know the part of this house,she might lost." Did I just heard that I will live here until the wedding day? "What are you means? She will live here? Oh no..we will out of our food supplies." I rolled my eyes towards him.This Chen Chen..aishh you just embarrassed me in front of your harabeoji.

     "Hahaha it's ok because before this,the food supplies already run out because you also eat a lot,Jong Dae." Chen jaw's dropped after heard what his harabeoji just said.I giggled. Chen rolling his eyes towards me when he saw me laughed at him.

     "Oh I forgot to welcome you,Jiyeon.So,Welcome to our house.Hope you will feel confortable while staying at here." Chen's harabeoji said."Thank you Mr.Kim..I" my words have been cut by him."Just call me harabeoji,ok" I nodded.Wait,if I stay here,what about Uncle Boom? "Jiyeon" he called my name."Don't worry.We already inform your Uncle about this." I let out a relief sigh.Woahhh,he just like he can read my mind huh.This harabeoji was so cool.

     "I go to my room first.If you want something,just ask the maid ok." I nodded.My eyes sent his figure to the upstairs."Yah dino" I turned my face at the back."Come here.Let me take you around" I followed his footsteps.He walked straight and enter the other part after the living room.It was the very beautiful and clean kitchen.He then take me to see the pools. "We have three pools.The first one was the one you saw at the outside just now.But that pool is not for swimming or what.This is the second pool which was placed inside the house.You can swimming here." I nodded.Wow,it's so beautiful.We then walked out to the back of the house which he said the third pool was placed in."Lastly,the third pool.You can choose whether want to swim here or at the second pool" so beautiful."Come,let me show you the reading room." we walked to that room.Wow it's amazing.After he show me all part of the house,we went back to the living room.

     "Ahjumma,which one is her room?" he asked the maid.We then go the room that the maid just told Chen.He opened the door slowly."This is your room." I take a look around the room.It's so nice.The conclusion is,this house was super duper amazing.This is a dream house."About your stuffs,don't worry..they will take it for you." said him."Oh thanks." 

     "Jiyeon,Jong Dae" someone called our name."Harabeoji..." said us simultaneosly."How was it,Jiyeon? Is everything ok? Do you like it?" he asked."Yeah,everything just fine.I like it...a lot.Anyways,thanks for everything." he smiled.

     "Go bath first,then come down.It's dinner time isn't ?" I looked at my watch...yeahh it's dinner time."I wait for you two at the kitchen ok.Hurry up!!" I closed the door.I opened the closet."It's my cloths.Woahh they already took it from my house,huh.So fast." I speak to myself.I took the towel and went to the bathroom.

                                                     **************

     "Since we already ate,I think better the two of you go to sleep now because tomorrow you have to buy your wedding clothes.You have to rest well." we nodded.We walked to the upstairs together.

     "Yah!!" Chen called me.

     "What?" I asked coldly.

     "Aigoo,you getting fat huh.Hahahaha" 

     "Yah!!!!!" I rolled my eyes to him.Before I walked in the room,I gave him a glare and he just smirk.Aishhh,how should I do after this? living with the annoying boy in my life.Arghhh.


 


Done with chapter 4.Just ignore my broken english + grammar mistake.Enjoy reading!!!