Chapter 8

My Enemy is My Husband

-Jiyeon's Pov-

    "Jiyeon-ahh.Jiyeon-ahh.Wake up!!! Park Jiyeon-shi!!" I was sleep but my beauty sleep was interrupted when I heard a very loud voice calling my name.Aishh who dare to interrupting my sleeping time.I opened my eyes slowly and saw it was the maid.

    "Hmmm.Waeyo ajumma? Huaaa *yawning*"

    "Get up now and go prepare" Prepare? aishh prepare for what? I need my sleep time.

    "Give me 10 minutes more pleasee.I'm still sleepy." I keep yawning and yawning till my eyes got watering.

    "No,you can't sleep.Wake up Jiyeon-ahh and go prepare quickly if you don't wanna be late for your wedding ceremony." Wait,did I just heard wedding ceremony? Oh my god..... I got up from my bed and rushingly went to the bedroom.Erghh,how can I forgot that today is my wedding day...aishhh.

-Author's Pov-

    "Hyeo-shi,you can put the flower at there and there.Jaebeom-shi,is everything at the outside have been prepare well?"

    "Yes,President Kim"

    Today is a very important day for President Kim because today,his grandson will get marry.But,he still felt sad because his bestfriend was not here to see the wedding of their grandchild.

    "Mrs.Go,can you go and check them? There only half an hour left before we start the ceremony." Mrs.Go nodded and went to Chen's bedroom to check either he already done or not.
                                                        **************

    Chen already done prepare himself.He looks himself in front of the mirror and fix his coat and also his hair.He look very handsome with that blue black suits with blue black polka dots tie.
     
                                                                

Knock! Knock!

    "Come in" said Chen.

    "Jongdae-shi,are you done already?" asked Mrs.Go.

    "Yes.Oh,what about that dino? Is she done too?" 

    "Just now Young Hee ajumma said that she just woke up from sleep.She forgot about the wedding." Chen's eyes was opened widely as he heard that Jiyeon forgot about the wedding.

    "Aishh that silly dino.How can she forgot about the wedding? *sigh* You can get out now." she bowed and walked out from the room.

    "What a troublesome girl" said him while shook his head.

    Meanwhile Jiyeon in her room......

    "Aishh where did I put my dress? It's not in my closet so where did I put it? Ahhh It's late already.Aishh why did I told harabeoji that I don't want a stylist,if not everything just fine.Oh t." she muttered to herself.Suddenly a knock was heard.

    "Jiyeon-ahh,are you done already?" said a voice from outside.

    "No I'm not.Ajumma,did you know where did I put my wedding dress? I can't find it" yelled Jiyeon.

    "I think you dress is with young master.Wait,I will ask him."

Knock! Knock!

    "Young master,is Jiyeon's dress with you?" asked the maid.Chen wrinkled his forhead in confusion.He opened back the bag from the wedding boutique and saw there was Jiyeon's dress in it.

    "Aishh when did I put it here?" he opened the door and gave it to the maid.

    "Jiyeon-ahhh,here your dress." Jiyeon quickly opened the door and took the dress with her.There only 15 minutes left for the ceremony and Jiyeon still didn't prepare yet.

~25 minutes passed~

    "Where the bride?" the priest asked Chen when 10 minutes have passed but the bride still can't be seen.The wedding should have started 10 minutes ago but was delayed awhile. Chen kept looking at the house door from the outside waiting for Jiyeon to come out from there.He looked away angrily but then looked back when a music can be heard.

                                                

    There was Jiyeon who walked out from the house while her arms was linking with Uncle Boom by her side.*She look so amazing and...quite pretty* Chen taught.Jiyeon looked like an angel wearing those wedding dress.The guests who came to the ceremony were all in awe with Jiyeon's beauty.

    As they arrived at where Chen was standing,Uncle Boom let go Jiyeon's arm.Chen slowly take Jiyeon's arm and linking with his arm while looking and Jiyeon with sweet fake smile. They walked to the priest slowly.

    "What take you so long huh? Do you know how long we wait for you?" chen hissed to Jiyeon while kept smiling.

    "I'm sorry,I overslept" hissed Jiyeon.

    "Whatever" 

    The priest start his speech as soon as they were standing in front of him but they didn't focused at it at all.What the knew are they just have to say I do went the priest ask them.

    "I do" 

    ".....I do"

-Jiyeon's Pov-

    ".....I do" I let out a small sigh after I said those words.Aishhh I felt like I want to run away from here but it's too late already.

    "You may now kiss the bride" the priest said.My eyes was widening as I heard the word 'kiss'.Sometimes I wonder why we have to kiss as we getting marry? and why the priest have to say 'You may now kiss the bride' ? I hate it so much.I faced that ChenChen annoyingly.His sudden reaction really shocked me.He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his lips on mine slowly.

    "Now I pronounce you a husband and wife" said the priest.He broke the kiss.The sound of cheering and clapping echoed the place.I look at harabeoji,he looked so happy.I bet, harabeoji also happy right? Looking at me getting married from up there.Suddenly I got a very soft touch around my hand.I looked at it and it was Chen's hand.He held my hand and we walked along the path together.Why his hand suddenly became soft? 

-Chen's Pov-

    Everyone came towards us to congrate us on our wedding.Aishh how long I have to fake my smile? It's made me tired of it.I hope this ceremony will end up quickly.I need to rest.

    "Ehhh,where did she go?" I mumbled to myself as I realize that Jiyeon was not here. Where is she? How dare she leave me here,made me met the guests and tired of faking my smile alone while she enjoy herself at other place,hell nooo.I need to find her,I don't care.

    "Harabeoji,I'm going to find Jiyeon ok." I hissed to harabeoji and he shook his head then continue talking with the guest.

    "She not in her room nor inside the house.So,where could she have been? Wait...at the back of the house maybe" I run to the back of the house and I saw someone with wedding dress was sitting on the bench near the pool alone.*There is she*

    I approached her slowly and standing next to the bench without she realized it."Yah!! Here are you.You know how tired I am searching you all over the house huh?" I yelled at her.

    "I-I'm sorry" Her voice a bit shaking.Did she just...."Why are you crying?" I asked her as I kneeling in front of her and saw her swollen's eyes.

    "N-nothing" she mumbled.

    "If it's nothing,then why are you crying? You're not a crazy person who will cry even there is nothing happen." 

    "I said it's nothing.Please go away.Leave me alone.It's not your problem anyways." she yelled at me while her eyes start watering.

    "It's my problem too." 

    "No it's not.Ok,I have a problem but it's doesn't mean that you have to know it.Who do you think you are to busybody about my problem?" she yelled at me loudly.

    "I'm your husband" she looked at me with shocked face and that made our eyes met each other.......


 


Taa-daaaaaaaaa.Chapter 8!!! whoaaa they are now officially a husband and wife. Woohoo. Sorry for my broken english.

Do you guys know what day is tomorrow?
Tomorrow is our ChenChen's birthday!!!!!
Wooohooo I'm so excited.
Happy birthday to our ChenChen.
Let's trend #HappyChenChenDay on twitter at 12am KST together.
Let's celebrate it together!!!
Come on girls...come on boys...come on come on let's celebrate....together.... (lol)