Chapter 5

My Enemy is My Husband


-Jiyeon's Pov-

    We reached at the boutique.I looked at the dress one by one.But,all of this is not my taste.To be honest,I don't want to wear something like this.I turn around to look for Chen.There is him, at the men side searching for the perfect suits for him.I walked towards him.

    "Already got the suitable suits?" I asked and he shaked his head.

    "Hmm me too.I don't know which one is suitable for me.It's hard to make a choice,you know? " he nodded.

     "But,is there any dress that fit you?" I made a face at him.Are you asking for fight?

     "You're fat.It's hard to find a dress for you,you know that,fatty dino? *smirk*" I try to smack him but suddenly,one of the worker approach us.

    "May I help you? You seem in trouble right now.Is there anything that I can help?" she asked politely.I smiled."Actually,we don't know which cloth is suitable for us.It's hard to choose." she nodded and smiled."Ermm let me and my friends help the two of you" she called her friends and asked them to help Chen to find a suitable suits for him while she and her another two friends help me.

     "I think this dress suit you well.Wanna try?" I nodded.But before that,I looked around the boutique.Where is Chen?

-Chen's Pov-

     Where does these noona want to bring me."Hmmm let see" one of them looked at me from head to toe and that made me felt uncomfortable."I know...please wait" she left me with her another two friends who I realized that they are looking at me since I entered the boutique.Aishh it's hard to be a handsome guy.Where I go,the girls kept looking at me.I really pissed off.

     After two minutes,that girl came back with the black suits at her hand."I think,this suits match you well since you said that you just want something simple,right? Now,go to the changing room and try it." I walked to the changing room and started to wear the suits. How about that dino? Did she already found one too?

                                                                                     

     I came out from the changing room with the black suits on me.The three workers who waited for me at the outside of changing room looking at me without blinking their eyes as soon as I came out from there.What's wrong with them? I should go to that dino right now.I began my footsteps.

     "He so handsome" "He so hot" "Wow,perfect" those praise.. I can hear it clearly.Huh I know I handsome.No need to tell me,noonas.

      My footsteps stopped in front of another changing room."Aishh.Where have been they took Jiyeon just now?" suddenly someone came out from that changing room.She wore a wedding dress.I looked at her from toe to face.My eyes became wider when I realized that the girl that was right in front of me was Jiyeon...that fatty dino.Wow,she looked gorgeous.I looked at her without blinking my eyes.

                                                   

 

    "Yah!!,why you look at me like that?" her question made my mind back to the reality.

    "Huh? Did I looked at you? Haha Of course I'm not" she glance at me with her dinosaur face.

     "Omona Jiyeon-shii,you looked so beautiful.You too Jong Dae-shii,you looked so handsome.You guys look so perfect together." I looked at Jiyeon.Her face became red.I smile shyly while rubbing the back of my neck.We then went back to the changing room to change back our clothes.After that,we bought it and went out from the boutique.


        "Where should we go now?" I asked Jiyeon."The Cake Shop" I nodded and started the bike's engine.After 5 minutes,we reached at the shop.As soon as we entered the shop,I looked at Jiyeon.Her jaw's dropped.

        "Wow.It so beautiful.....and delicious too.Yumm Yumm" She seem so excited and look like she want to eat all the cake that was right in front her.

        "Yah Chen Chen,which one you want?" he asked me excitedly.

        "I don't know *shrug* It's up to you.Just choose what you like." Her bright smile appear slowly at her face."How about,I choose 1 or 2 wedding cakes that I like.Then,you choose which want you like." I just nodded.Aigoo this dino,when it come at the food,she always felt excited about it.

     I sat on the chair while waiting for her.Where is she? I waited her for too long."Kim Jong Dae!!!" I looked behind when heard someone calling my name.It was Jiyeon.She asked me to go at her.I stood up and walked slowly towards her.

     "This is the 2 cakes that I like the most.So,choose want.Come on,hurry up!" Wow she have a good taste,huh.Good then.

     "I think...I like this cake." 

     "Good.Because I like that too.So,we take this ok" 

     Before we go back to the house,I stopped at the park to take a fresh air.We sat on the bench which is next to the lake while eating an ice cream.The weather just fine.

     "So,are you satisfied with all the things that we just bought?" I asked her.She nodded and smile.

     "Ok then.Seem like you really enjoyed huh.Omo,are you really want to marry me? woahhh" I'm trying to .

     "Yah!!! I'm not ok" I laughed.

     "How do you feel right now? Are you happy with this marriage?" suddenly she asked me a question that I feel a bit weird for me.

     "Of course no.I felt a bit sad mixed with angry and mixed with disappointed.We still young but we have to get marry.The more worse is,the one who will marry with me was my own enemy.Huh,this is really really ridiculous.I hate it.I don't want to marry a girl like you.It's yuck.Damn it.You're not my type.Who want to marry with someone like you" Omo.I paused.I looked at her.She furrowed her eyebrows.

     "What are you saying just now?" I shook my head.She stood up from the bench and kicking my legs."Pabo" she said.I groaning in pain.I lift up my face but there was no sign of her.Where is she?


-Jiyeon's Pov-

     "How dare he said like that.Arghhh I should just punch him.That stupid guy is so annoying.He always trying to have a fight with me.I hate him." I muttered while walked away from him,leaving him alone.Suddenly,I bumped into someone.

     "I'm so sorry.I.." that person cut off my words "Jiyeon?" ehhh? I lift up my head.It's Uncle Boom."Omo,Uncle Boom!!!!!" I shout out his name and huging him."Jiyeon-ahh,how was it? Are you feel comfortable at there? I'm so worried you know." I nodded."Everything just fine." 

     "Wait....wasn't you should be at school right now?" He asked confusedly."That harabeoji said,I don't have to go to school for today.But,she told me to go buy our wedding clothes and order the cake also." 

     "Are you going with your future husband?" his question make me felt want to vomit.Husband? That word is so yuck."Don't said that word.Husband? Eeww" he laughed. "Aigoo,why not? He will be your husband right? So,it's ok.So,where is he now? I want to meet him.Is he a handsome guy or a cute guy or what? I want to make sure whether he fit with my one and only niece or not." Aishh he talked a lot huh.

     "Dino!!!!!" Erghhh he's here."Who are you?" he asked Uncle Boom.He's my uncle, pabo. "My name is Lee Min Ho.Yeahh I shared a same name with that actor but I'm more handsome than him.You can call me Uncle Boom.By the way,are you Kim Jong Dae? Jiyeon's future husband." I already said,don't mention that husband word.I hate it.

     "Y-yeah.I'm Kim Jong Dae.Nice to meet you Uncle Boom." he bowed to Uncle Boom. "Jiyeon-ahh,I bet,you will never feel regret marrying with him because look at him,woahhhhh he so handsome.He seem perfect for you." I rolled my eyes towards Uncle Boom while Chen just chuckled.

     After Chen having some conservation with Uncle Boom,we went home.Today is such a tired day for me.I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.After a few second,I opened back.My eyes facing with the ceiling.

  
        "One day already pass.So,6 days to go before the wedding day.What should I do? I will getting marry soon while I'm still under the age.What will happen if everyone at school find out about this? What will happen to us? to me? Hmmmm.

*Beep* *Beep*

     I looked at my phone.It's Se Hyun.Should I answer the call? Erghh.

     "Yoboseyo?" 

     "Yoboseyo,yah!!! why you didn't come to school? This morning,I went to your house.As usual,wanna pick you but your uncle said that you're not here.Where have you been?" he shouted.I can imagine how his face right now.What should I said? Of course I can't say that I lived at Chen's house.Arghh what should I do.

     "Yah Jiyeon-ah!!!!!" he shouted again.

     "I...I...I w-went to...to..." he cut off my words.

     "To where Jiyeon?" Aishh what should I say? 

     "I w-went t-to Baekhyun's house...since last night.Then I had a fever.So,they don't let me go to school.Sorry,I forgot to ask Baekhyun to inform you about this."

     "Oh,It's ok.Are you still there?" he asked.

     "Yes.I'm still here. But,don't worry because tomorrow I will go to school for sure.See you tomorrow,ok"

     "If that so,ok.Bye." he ended the call.I let out a relief sigh.I'm so sorry Se Hyun because lately,I kept lied to you.I'm sorry.


 


Chapter 5!!! Chapter 5!!!! Just ignore my broken english and grammar mistake or what.Do subscribe and comment.Enjoy reading!!!! ^^