Chapter 6

My Enemy is My Husband

-In the morning-

-Jiyeon's Pov-

     "Oh Jiyeon-ahh,good morning.So,how was it? Did you sleep well?" As I walked downstairs,harabeoji greeted me."Good morning harabeoji.Emm yes." I smiled."Oh,where is Chen? He told me that he wanna go to school early.Is he already wake up?" He told me that things last night.Where is he? Don't tell me that he still sleeping in his room.It's already 7:15 o'clock.

     "He still sleeping,I guess." What?? Damn it.Aish that bastard.

     "Can't you wake him up?" asked harabeoji.

     "Me? Sure.Which want is his room?" 

     "There,next to your.
Just open the door because he didn't locked it" Oh I see.Huh,of course I can wake him up *smirk*

     I went to his room and opened the door."I'm coming" I spoke in lower voice.Woahh he got a very cool room.He was sleeping on the bed in front of me.I approached him slowly.

     "Yah wake up!!" I yelled to him but there was no respond from him.I called him again but still no respond.What should I do to wake him up? I hold my chin and start to think.Ahh, gotcha.I clear my throat and try to make a man voice or should I say,harabeoji voice?

     "Kim Jong Dae...Kim Jong Dae!! wake up!!" 

     "Aishh harabeoji,please give me 5 minutes more." omo,it's work.Finally,he respond to it.

     "You can't.Didn't you told Jiyeon that you wanna go to school early?" After heard the words,he quickly wake up and went towards the bathroom rushly.He didn't realise it? Haha.

     After 5 minutes,he came out from the bathroom."You!! What are you doing in my bedroom?" Finally,he realise it.I turned my body to facing him.OH MY GOD.

     "Aaaaaaaa" I covered my face with both of my hand and turned back.He just have a towel on him.I saw his body,ahhhh my innocent eyes!!! 

     "Why you didn't wear your clothes? Aishhh" I yelled at him.

     "Are you a pabo or what? I just finished took the shower.Of course I only wear the towel.Hmm anyway,why are you on my bedroom? What do you want?" He's right.He just came out from the bathroom so,of course he only wore towel.Aishhh Jiyeon,you're pabo!

     "I just want to wake you up.Are you sleeping or what? Why it's so hard to waking you up? But,luckily you woke up after I imitate harabeoji's voice." 

     "So,it was you who waking me up? Hmm ok then.Yah!! you can facing me now because I already wore the uniform." I turned my head slowly and he already wore his uniform.*sigh* Thanks god.

     "Ppali,it's almost 7:35 you know.Wanna go early...huh." I muttered at him.He then walked out from his room while pushed my body from behind.

     "This...give it to your class teacher." as we came down,harabeoji gave us an envelope.

     "What is this?" asked Chen."In this letter,it said that you guy will not attend the school for one week which is started from tomorrow.Because I want the two of you to get prepare for your wedding day.You guys also have to get some rest,right?" We nodded.After that,we went to school.

-At the school-

     "Did you already give the letter to Jung seonsaengnim?" I asked Chen as he entered the class.He just nodded.I looked around,searching for Se Hyun but he was not here.Where is he? Ahhh,at the basketball court maybe.I stood up and walked out from the class and went to the court since this is the recess time.

     I was right,he was here."Se Hyun-ahh" I called him and waving my hand at him as he looked at me.He waved back but then he stop.What's wrong? I became clueless so I looked behind.There was Exo.I know that Se Hyun really really doesn't like them.

     "You guys were practice? Hmm I see.Wanna fight? since we were boring right now." said Chanyeol while smirked.Se Hyun looked at his team's members and all of them nodded."Ok then." said Se Hyun coldly.

-No one's Pov-

     All students gather at the court after they heard that there was a match between Exo and the basketball team.Cheering sound can be heard from all over the place.Some of the students were cheering for the basketball team while some of the students were cheering for the kingkas,Exo.For Jiyeon,of course she will cheer for the basketball team because her bestfriend was the leader of that team.

     "Se Hyun-ahhh!!!!! fighting!!!!!" shouted Jiyeon to Se Hyun.After Se Hyun heard it,he seem like he just got a new strength.One of his team's member,Jung Daehyun took the ball from Kai's hand and ran from him.Some of Exo's members ran towards him and trying to block him from shooting the ball into the basket.He then passed the ball at Jonghwan. Jonghwan ran to the other side and managed to escape from Exo.

     "Jonghwan,give it to me" shouted Se Hyun,asking for the ball.Jonghwan quickly passed the ball to him,then he ran quickly towards the basket after got the ball from Jonghwan. Luckily,Exo's members were not there to block him.
He j
umped upward while his shooting hand launches the ball and the ball entering the basket.The basketball team scored 2 points. The atmosphere became vociferous with a cheering when the team scored the point.

Kringgggggggg

     The school bell was rang indicated that the recess time already end.All students rushingly ran towards their class leaving The Basketball Team and Exo who were still at the court.Jiyeon,Areum and Julianne were there also.

     "You won! Congrate guys.Next time we will play again and when the time come,we will make sure that victory is our favor.Anyways,it was fun to play with you guys." Suho 
stretched out his hand to shake with Se Hyun.Initially,he didn't want to shake his hand with him but when Jiyeon asked him,he shaked.After that,Exo walked away from them.

     "Se Hyun-ah!!! congratulation.I know that you will win.You're the best" said Jiyeon while patting Se Hyun's shoulder.
     
     "Thanks." 


     "Yah,I think you should be friend with them because I think,you guys will make a good friends." Jiyeon approached Se Hyun who was alone at the court.

     "I don't think so and I don't wanna be friend with them" said Se Hyun coldly.

     "Why not? You know what,I think you should be one of Exo's member because you deserve it.You from wealthy family,you're good looking and also popular among the girls." he folded his arm and looked at Jiyeon using his sideways glance.

     "I DON'T WANT" he said the words one by one.

     "Ok,ok.Whatever.Come on,lets go to the class.Aigoo,you sweating a lot.Let me wipe the sweat on your face." Jiyeon took her handkerchief and wipe Se Hyun's sweat without realise that there's someone who is looking at them.

                                                      *************

-At home-

     After dinner,Jiyeon and Chen went to the reading room to do their homework together.

     "ChenChen,can you help me solve this question?" asked Jiyeon when she didn't manage to solve the math's question although she already tried many times to solve it.

     "You can't solve it? Yah,this is the easiest question out of all.Pabo!" Chen showed her how to solve the question.Suddenly,Jiyeon stop her.

     "Wait.You said this is the easiest question,right?" Chen nodded."And just now you called me pabo,right?" He nodded again."Let see who's the pabo." Chen became clueless and furrowed his eyebrows.

     "Isn't 6x9 = 54?" Chen nodded."So why you write 52 instead of 54?" Jiyeon paused her words and then she continue "It's true that this question is the easiest question but that doesn't mean that we will get it correct because sometimes,we can be careless you know. Like what you just did.So next time,don't you ever call me pabo.Get it?" 

     "Can you please shut up? I just wrote it wrongly and thats not a big problem.But why you act like this is a very biggest problem in the world pabo? Stop acting childish please. Psstt." Chen got pissed off.

     "Yah!!! are you deaf or what? I told you don't you ever call me pabo again.Aishh or I will...." 

-Jiyeon's Pov-

     Wh-what happen? My..my mouth,there is something soft on my mouth.Don't tell that, oh...my...god...it's his mouth.So thats means....HE KISS ME?????

 


Err hello.Sorry for not updating for too long T_T Like always,just ignore my broken english or whatever.Ok.Sorry again.