Chapter 7

My Enemy is My Husband

-Author's Pov-

    Her eyes went wide as she realise that his mouth suddenly on her's.She became clueless,she don't know what to do as her mind was completely blank.After a few second,he remove his mouth slowly from .

    "W-what are you d-doing?" she stuttered,her face became red.

    "I think that the only way to make you stop talking and yeahh,it's succeed.Wait,why your face... oh my god,are you blushing? Hahaha.Was that your first kiss?" she nodded and quickly took her thing and went out from the room while blushing.

    "What's wrong with her? ......wait,that's my first kiss too? Oh ,what I have done? aaaa my precious mouth.Erghhhh." he can't stop muttering to himself while Jiyeon also muttering to herself.

    "What should I do? What should I do? That was my first.Why I don't stop him? Why I let him kiss me? Aaaaaaa.How can I face him after this? Ahhh I wanna die!!!!" she thrown herself on her bed and took the pillow to cover her face and scream as loud as she can.

-The next day-

    Jiyeon opened her door and walked out from the room.She glanced at Chen's room and suddenly her face turned red.*Please go away from my mind* she taught when last night things pop out from her mind.Suddenly the door from Chen's room was opened.He then walked out from his room.He looked at Jiyeon in confusion.*What wrong with her* he taught.Jiyeon rushly walked to the stair in shameful when she realise that Chen was looking at her.Because of that,she went down carelessly.She was tripping and almost fell but luckily Chen was fast so she fall in his arms.

    "Yah are you alright?" he asked."Y-yeah I'm ok,don't worry." said Jiyeon while blushing."Huh? Excuse me,worry? Who? Me? Are you kidding me? Why should I feel worry towards you? Aigoo." he let go his arms and walked down the stairs with straight face.*Aishh that jerk* she taught angrily.

    "What's wrong? Why so loud there?" asked harabeoji.

    "Nothing." he pulled the chair and sit on it.He ate like he didn't eat for 3 days.

    "Jongdae,don't eat all food.Leave some to your wife." he chocked when he heard the word 'wife'.

    "Harabeoji,he's not my wife yet ok." harabeoji just smile and looked at Jiyeon who just arrived at the table.

    "I have something to manage for your wedding ceremony so,I'll go first ok.Jiyeon-ahh,better you eat now before Jongdae eat all the food in the table." he chuckle and walked to the door,leave them alone at the table.

    "Can't you give me some?" she want the bread but all the breads was in Chen's plate.He shook his head.Jiyeon pouting and stood up and walked away from there,leaving Chen alone to finish the food."Huh,poor you.Whatever,it's not my problem anyways." he mouthing while his eyes follow Jiyeon left the table."Hohoho,my food,my food." he chuckled.

-Jiyeon's Pov-

    My stomach keep singing since I didn't eat yet.That ChenChen took all the food with him.What have left just the empty plate for me.Did he want me to eat that plate? Erghh it's really pissed me off.

    "
I'm hungry.Really really hungry" I rubbing my tummy slowly.Out of sudden,a hand with a plate full with breads and jam pop out from my side.I lift up my head to see who's hand is that.

    "I'm already full.So,you can take it." it was Chen.He continue.."Oh and it's doesn't means anything ok.I'm just....already full.Get it?" he then left from here.Is it only me or day by day,he became more kind towards me..what I means is his kindness was shown little by little.

    "Ahhh whatever.What I know is,I'm hungry.Heeee" 

    "So childish" he taught.

                                                          ***************

    The day passes so quickly.My wedding day is tomorrow and I'm still not ready for it.I can't accept the fact that I will get marry in young age.I'm still a high school student but I already have to get marry.Why it have to be me? Why not someone else? I'm so unlucky.

Knock! knock!

    Huh? "Come in.." the door was opened.I turned back to see who's that.

    "Chen? Why? Is there something that you want to say?" he rubbing the back of his head before start talking to me.

    "It's tomorrow." he bitting his lower lips while his left hand still rubbing the back of his head.

    "Yeahh.The unwanted day and the worst day of my life.It's so fast and I'm not ready yet. Actually, I don't want this to continue but I can do nothing." 

    "Me too.Want it or not,we still have to do this." he let out his breath and walked out from my room.I walked to the window and look up at the sky.

    "Harabeoji,tomorrow is the day and you're not here beside me.I want you to be here,harabeoji. I miss you so much." tears start falling down from my eyes.If this will make harabeoji happy,then I will do it even I don't want to.


 


Sorry for the broken english and grammar mistake or whatever.To all my new subscribers,thank you so much.i really appreciate it ^^