Chapter 1

My Enemy is My Husband

-Jiyeon's Pov-

Krringggggggggggg

   "Emmhhh" "Erghhh so noisy" I take my blue table clock  and put it in my drawer.But before that,I take a look at my clock.It's 7:30 o'clock.Wait,7:30? I open my drawer back and look at it again.


     "Oh shiiittt.I'm late,I'am late." I take my towel and rushing to the bathroom.After I'm done with bathe,I take out my school uniform from my closet and wear it rushly.Then, I take my blue MCM Backpack and run down.

     "Ehh Jiyeon,come eat first." my harabeoji called me and asked me to eat first when he saw me ran rushly toward the door."It's okay harabeoji.I'm in rushing right now.I overslept and now I'm late to go to school.So,goodbye." It's been 2 year since I lived with harabeoji after my parent was dead.He really love me and take a good care of me.I'm proud that I have a very awesome harabeoji.Halmeoni already dead not long ago because of heart attack.Since that,I can see that harabeoji was felt very lonely and it's looked like he lost half of his soul.But now,since I lived with him,I always saw his smile and I'm so happy about that.I promise that I will take care my harabeoji till the end of my life.

      I looked at my red Ice handwatch "Omo,It's already 7:45 o'clock.Aaaa eotteohge, eotteohge" Suddenly someone with a black motorbike past beside me.He stop his motorbike not far from the place that I was standing and turn his face towards me.Who's that guy? Is he someone that I know?

      He open his helmet and shout to me "Yah!! ppallii!!!" ooohhh it's Se Hyun.Se Hyun was one of my bestfriends.We have been friend since childhood.Some people said that he was so arrogant but actually,he is a kind and friendly person.You will know it if you already became friend with him.Maybe people said like that because he don't talk so much and quite cold.He was the leader of our school's basketball team.He was the most amazing member than the other members and because of that,he was popular among the girls.

      "Yah Jiyeon!!,ppalliii or we will be late"  my mind back to reality.I run fastly towards him and ride the motorbike with him.When we entered the school gate,I can see that people were looking toward us and wondering about the driver of the motorbike.I get down from his motorbike after he done parking it.To be honest,I wondering about since when he have a motorbike? Did he just bought it or what?

       "What?" he asked when he realize that I was looking at him weirdly."Since when you have a motorbike?" I asked him curiously.He let out a deep sigh."I know you will ask me about this.Actually Uncle Hyo Shin gave it to me yesterday."Oh I see,I nod.Wait..."Uncle Hyo Shin?  He's here? Omo,when did he return? Isn't he in London?" Uncle Hyo Shin was Se Hyun's uncle that just 10 years older than him.He had moved to London 3 years ago because he work at there.He used to close with me because when we still young,he was the one that always took care of me and Se Hyun and also played with us.He's a kind person.

      "Emm yesterday.He on holiday right now.That's why he return to Korea.I know,you really want to meet him right? Don't worry,we will meet him for sure after school hours,ok?" he gave me a warm smile."Are you serious? Aaaaa thank you,thank you,thank you so much Se Hyun-ahh.You're the best.Loveee you." I kiss him at his cheek because of happiness. Waaa I can't wait to meet Uncle Hyo Shin.

-No one's Pov-

    *S-She kiss me.I can't believe it.* Se Hyun thought."Jiyeon,you make me going more crazy of you.I hope one day I can tell you about my feeling on you.I really love you Jiyeon." he speak with a very lower voice.Se Hyun look at Jiyeon who walk in front of him.Jiyeon turn back and smile at him.His heart start to beat faster than usual.

    "Awwww" Jiyeon fall on the floor when he bump into someone.Se Hyun fastly run towards her to help her get up."Yah!! are you blind or what? Aishhh" the one that just bumped with Jiyeon yelled at her.Jiyeon lift her face to see that person.

    "Yah!! I'm not blind ok.It's not me,but YOU!" Jiyeon yelled back."Ohhh so now you want to say that this is my fault? ohoo how dare you.Aishhh this fatty dino.Yah Baekhyun,please give some I mean A LOT of advice to your cousin." Byun Baekhyun or Baekhyun was one of Jiyeon's cousin.He also a member of Exo,the Kingka of their school. "Yah!! yah!! why you have to involve me? I had nothing to do with this thing ok." said Baekhyun.

    "Yah ChenChen!! don't call me fatty ok because I'm not fatty at all.Please watch out your mouth or I will slap you." everyone look at them.Everyone in the school already know about them who hate each other.If they were together,they war between them will begin.It does n't matter whether it's infront of the teacher or what.

    "What did you called me? ChenChen? Yah!! my name is Chen not ChenChen.What with that ChenChen,it's yuck.Silly girl" Chen also was one of Exo's member.He also known as Jiyeon's enemy.He don't like Jiyeon.He just don't like her but he really love to tease Jiyeon because he found it was fun.

Krringgggggggg

    The school bell already rang.It's means that the class will start soon.But they don't care about the bell and still in their own world and continue the 'war'."Yah!! Aishh do you wanna fight or what huh?" Jiyeon's question make Se Hyun's eyes become wide."Yah!! are you crazy or what?" asked Se Hyun angrily.But jiyeon just ignore him.Se Hyun pull Jiyeon hand but Jiyeon hit his hand to make him release her hand."Jiyeon,the bell just rang so come on,let's go to the class and just stop with this thing ok." Jiyeon ignore him once again.

    "So brave.Ok,I don't mind at all.Come on.You think because you're a girl I don't dare to beat you? I'm fine with it.Really fine." He grasp his fist and trying to punch Jiyeon on the face.Jiyeon who got shocked by his action closs her eyes tightly.

-Jiyeon's Pov-

    What is he doing? Why he grasping his fist? Is he wanna punch me for real? Omo, eotteohge? He lift his hand slowly and seem like he wanna punch me.Aaaa better I close my eyes.I'm not willing to see this.


       "Waaa there a butterfly." huh? I open my eyes back and see he is smiling to me right now.He give me an evil smile."Scary huh? Next time,please think first before you want to say,ok?" All of Exo's members burst out into laughter.They make fun of me? t.I hate you guys.Forever hate you guys especially you Kim Jong Dae.I hate you so much.

       "Hahaha look,her dinosaur face already shown on her face.Hahaha.Aigoo this fatty Dino.hahaha.Ok,ok...enough.Let's go to the class guys.Just leave this silly girl.Let she do whatever she wanna do." Exo walk towards their class and just ignore about me.But,their laughter still can be heard even they already far away from me.I grasping my fist angrily.Suddenly I heard a sigh.I turned my face towards Se Hyun.He looked very angry right now.

       "Se Hyun-ahh" I called his name but he didn't gave me a respond.After that,he just walked to our class alone and ignore me.I know he angry at me because of my silly.But,I'm in angry mood just now so,I just said what just popped out from my mind.He got angry because he do care a lot about me and don't want something bad happen to me.I'm sorry Se Hyun-ahh.I look down and walk to my class,follow him who already far away from me.

                                                         ***********

    "Se Hyun-ahh,are you still mad at me? Aishh I'm sorry ok.I promise that I will not say something silly again.Ok? Please forgive me.You know how sad I'm when my bestfriend mad at me and keep ignoring me and don't wanna talk to me at all.Se Hyun-ahhh" Since this morning until know,he didn't talk to me at all.I keep begging and begging him to forgive me but he didn't respond to it.I look at the back,facing Chen who was enjoying play with his friends,angrily.This is all your fault,Chen.I will 'kill' you if Se Hyun don't want to forgive me.

    "Hmmm I forgive you." huh? I turn back at Se Hyun when I heard his voice."What did you said just now?" I asked for certainty about what I just heard just now."I said,I forgive you" he said again with a cold face."Are you serious? Omo,aaaaaa thanks Se Hyun.I love you.Thank you so much.Finally,I got my bestfriend back.Thanks god." I hug him tightly.

    "Yah! yah!.Enough.Let go of me.I can't breath at all." "Oooppss sorry.Heee." I broke the hug and look at the back,facing that ChenChen again.You're lucky Jong Dae.You're save from me.Huh.

                                                         ***********

    I wait for Se Hyun at the parking place because Mrs Kim asked him to help her about something.Suddenly someone with a red motorbike past beside me and stop his motorbike not far from the gate.He open his helmet visor and shout at me."Yah fatty dino!! Aigoo poor you because have to wait for your BOYFRIEND alone at that place which is very dark.Are you not scare? Hope you will not found any ghost,huh.Hahaha" he close his helmet visor and ride his bike out from the school.

    "t!! That guy was so annoying.Erghh.Where is Se Hyun? Was the help that was asked by Mrs Kim not finish yet? I already start to fell goosebumps.Aishh this is because of that ChenChen." I talk to myself.I look around.Seem like other students already go back to their home.Aishh Areum-ahh,why you didn't came to school today? If not,I'm sure you will accompany me at here while waiting for Se Hyun.

    "Jiyeon~~~ Jiyeon~~~" w-what was that? Who's calling me? I turn around but there is no one."Y-yah!! w-who are you? Don't make fun of me or I-I will k-kill you.Se Hyun,is that you? It's not funny at all ok." I gulped because of scare.

    "Booo"

    "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa......"

    "Yah! yah! calm down,calm down.It's me,Se Hyun." 

    "Yah!!! How dare you.It's not funny,Se Hyun.Don't you ever do that again.I hate this. Aishh damn it."

    "Hahahahaha.Aigoo.It's fun to see how a brutal girl got scare.hahaha" I kick his leg and make him groaning because of hurt.

    "Auchhh.It's hurt" I furrowed my eyebrows in angry.

    "Ok,I'm sorry.Come on,let's go home.But..serious,it's really funny" 

    "Yah!!!!!"

    "Hahahahaha ok,ok.Aigoo" 

     We ride the motorbike together and he send me to my house safely.We didn't go to meet Uncle Hyo Shin because just now,Se Hyun received a call from him.He said that he will meet me tomorrow because he had something to do.It's ok.As long as I can meet him,then it's ok.

 


I'm done with chapter 1.There was a lot of Jiyeon X Se Hyun moments in this chapter.Hee.Just ignore my broken english or grammar mistake or whatever.I'm not good at English but I try my best.Enjoy reading!! Do subscribe and comment.Thanks for subscribing my story.I really appreciate it. ^^