Chapter 9

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

 Chanhee POV

 

 

It was already midnight when I coming out from the bathroom. I nearly fall asleep in there waiting for Byunghun to fall asleep first before I coming out. He knocked the door many times to persuade me to come out of the bathroom but I just keep silent in there. He also repeatedly saying how sorry he was when he teasing me.

I resist the urges to come out and forgive him because I want to teach him a lesson not to tease me anymore. He should not it already that I hate it when he do that. I walk out slowly from the bathroom and took a peek whether Byunghun has fall asleep or not. I see a figure lying on the bed and I sigh relieved knowing that he has fallen asleep.

I look around the room to decide where I should sleep for tonight. Suddenly my stomach grumble and it make me remember that since I arrive here I still haven’t taken any food. No wonder I feel so hungry right now. Should I go out looking for a food? But I don’t know here to find it and I don’t know how to communicate with them. Arghh!! What should I do?

“There is some food in the fridge. I bought it for you just now since you don’t want go out from the bathroom,” Busy with my own thought I didn’t realize Byunghun talking to me. I thought he was asleep. I startled by his cold voice but decided to ignore it and looking for the food inside the fridge.

“Thanks for the food,” I say to him after taking out the food but he just stay still. Did he fall asleep again?

Then he suddenly wakes up and head toward the couch near the window. He arranging the pillow and lying on the couch. I was about to ask him why he did that but he cut my word with his.

“I’ll sleep here tonight. You take the bed,” He says but not facing at me. I could hear the coldness in his voice and wonder if he is mad at me. But I paid no mind at it and start digging into my food.

Once I finish my food I lying on the bed and stare at the figure on the couch. His back was facing me so I didn’t see his face. Did I make him mad with my action today? But isn’t he the one who started it first? My eyes grow more heavy and start to close on it’s own.

 

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

 

L.joe POV

 

 

I am lying down beside the sleeping beauty beside me and couldn’t help but awe his beauty. I stare at his small cute face, his pointy nose down to his soft and sweet kissable lips. His cheek that scream to be held and not to mention his skin that so soft and milky that I was craving to touch. Seeing him asleep like this make me feel very contented and not to mention .

I was awake a little while ago because the rays of sunrise were hitting my face as I sleep near the window. It was already 9.30 in the morning and I know I should wake him up if we want to catch on the breakfast. But after seeing him so peacefully sleeping I didn’t have the heart to wake him up.

I making him mad yesterday by teasing him but I never thought that he will be lock himself in the bathroom. I was really worried about him when he inside there. Even after I have apologised to him countless time he still didn’t open the door. I’m feeling very guilty that time. So I decided when he finally goes out from the bathroom I want to stop teasing him and act normal.

When I talk to him last night I try not to make my voice sound so cold. I don’t know whether he realizes or not that I was ignoring him but if that was what he like then I will continue do it. I even sleep on the couch because I don’t want him sleeping anywhere else but on the bed. This because he don’t want to share the bed with me. Maybe I have to make my move toward him slow because I don’t want he end up hating at me. I want him to fall in love with me.

I continue to stare at his face in adoration. When I see he wrinkles his face and started to open his eyes I scurry away from him. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to fully wake up. He sitting up and stretch his body. Oh god! I have to hold the urge to jump on him and kissed him senselessly because he was too cute doing that.

 “Morning,” His voice still hoarse from sleep.

“M..morning,” Damn it! Why did I stutter? I look away from him to avoid jumping on him.

“What time is it?,” He rubbed his eyes and wrinkle down his hair that was messy.

“Almost 11,” I answer coldly.

“Oh god! Does this mean we missed the breakfast? Why you don’t wake me up?,” He is now wide awake and getting up from the bed. His eyes searching for mine but I look away from him. I can’t stare him because it makes me feel guiltier because of last night.

“I..I don’t want to disturb your sleep. If you want to eat then I will go buy it now,” I make a move toward the door to go buy us some food. But before I could move I feel a soft and warm hand grasping my wrist. I look up at him and see his eyes bore into mine. Somehow those eyes look sad.

“A..are you mad at me?,” He ask in soft voice then look down to his feet. His hand was tugging at my sleeve. Mad? I never will be mad at you Chanhee.

“What? No I’m not. Why do you ask me?,” I ask in concerned. The one who should be mad is him not me.

“W..well your voice sound so cold. Did I do something wrong?,” Those sad eyes looking at me. Damn it! Did I the one that cause you to be sad?

“No. You never did anything wrong. I thought you are the one who mad at me,” I hold his cheek in my hand and slowly caress it.

“I’am. But I already forgive you,” He say almost like whisper.

“You did?,” I feel so happy to hear that he already forgive me.

“Yeah,” He nodded.

“Thanks,” I smile sweetly at him and steeping away from him to walk to the door. But once again I was stopped.

“Please don’t ignore me again,” He run to me and suddenly back hugged me.

“Wh..-,” I was shocked by his action. He never initiates any physical contact with me. It was me that always touch him first. Somehow I feel flutter by his action.

“I know you trying to avoiding me. I can feel it. Somehow I..I don’t like it. Please just treat me just the same as before,” He pleads to me. Aww.. He wants me to treat him as before. You don’t know how much I want to hear that word from you.

“Alright my baby! I’m so happy to hear that you want me to treat you as same as before,” I turn my body around so now he was in my embrace. I tug him closer to me and leaned to kiss him on the lips.

“Ah.. Not this yet. I..I’m not ready with it,” He turns his head away so I end up kissing his hair. His face was blushed.

“Aish.. Channie baby. I have kissed you few times already so you should be used to it,” I caress his cheek and try to kiss him again.

“No. And could you please stop with those romantic names. It makes me want to puke,” He pulled his head away from me and pouting.

“Why not? I’m not going to stop it until you fall in love with me,” I continue to seduce him.

“Yah! Continue dream on,” He step on my feet so my hold on him loosened. He quickly run to the bathroom to avoid me catches him. Aish! Why you so cute Channie?

“Don’t go anywhere yet. I want to go with you too. Please wait for me to take a bath,” He yelled as he took a peek outside the bathroom door. It make me chuckle at his action.

“You want me to take a bath with you sweetheart?,” I knocked on the bathroom door.

“No! Don’t you dare,” He yelled again.

“Why? It’s not like I never see your body before this,” I continue to .

“Yah! Shut up you stupid!!,” He curse at me. But somehow I feel contented as my relationship with him was become closer.

 

 

End Of L.joe POV

 

 

 

Chunji POV

 

 

 

Today Byunghun was being very very romantic until I have to make him to stop his action as it was getting my nerve. I love him to be romantic but if it was way too romantic I feel sick by it. He surprises me with red roses every one hour. I couldn’t count how many roses are they inside our room. He really wastes his money on things like this. But I really appreciate his effort in making me fall in love with him.

Right now we were walking side by side along the beach. He say that he want to watch the sunset with me. My hand keeps brushing against his hand as we walk. I couldn’t describe how I fell by now since it was mixed. Argh! What’s wrong with my feeling?

“You see.. our hand keep brushing against each other. So how about we stop it,” He looking at our hands. He also thinks what I’m thinking just now. What a nice coincidence.

“Stop it? But how?,” I ask confusedly.

“Like this,” He interlaced my hand with his. Oh ! Why I feel like there was butterfly in my stomach. I feel just like want to scream by now. Yah! Byunghun what has you done to my feeling?

My cheek blushed as I see our hand that link together.  It makes me feel warm inside. What is this felling? Is it love?

“Since our relationship has gotten better then should we call each other by pet names. I want to call you Channie,” He says and stop walking.

“You already called me like that since few days ago,” I rolled my eyes at him and laugh. He has been calling me like that since we are on honeymoon.

“So.. you like that names?,” He ask my opinion. I had to admit that name was cute like me.

“Hmm… yeah,” I nodded.

“Good. Then I want you to call me Byungie,” He suggest to me. Somehow I feel like I have called him like that before this to him. But I cannot remember when.

“Byungie? Ok then,” I agree with him.

We continue to walk until the sun was close to sunset. Then he stops walking and pulled me toward him. I was in his embrace once again and this time I’m not running away from him. Somehow it just feels so right.

“Channie…,” He whispers to me and it send a shiver down my back.

“..Uh,” I look into his eyes. I could see he was trying to say something.

“I..I love you,” Oh myy!! Did he just confesses to me? I feel fluttered inside.

He close the gap between us and angles his head to catch my lips. This time I’m not going to pull away. I want this kiss. His lips meet mine in a slow and romantic kisses. I let his tongue to enter my mouth and soft moan were escape from my lips. I don’t know how long we kiss because when we pulled away the sun was already gone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Byunghun finally confess to Chanhee!! 

Sorry if this update is a bit short hehehe... also forgive me if there is any grammar mistake 

Keep commenting and subscribing yaww!! xDD

Lots of love to all my commenter and 79 subscribers hehehe..

^___^