Chapter 20

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chunji POV

 

 

My eyes flew open when I heard sound of baby crying. I was just about to get a sleep when Ji Hu has wake up again. I drag my body lazily to the crib and gently pick him up. Although in my sleepy state I manage to rock my body to the left and to the right to make him sleep again. Byunghun was still sleeping soundly on the bed. It’s not fair for him to sleep peacefully like that while I’m still wide awake due to Ji Hu.

“Ji Hu please sleep honey. Omma also want to sleep,” I whisper softly to Ji Hu. When I see he already doze to sleep I put him back down into the crib. But when I try to release him he starts crying. I groan and pick him up again.

When Ji Hu is in my arm he doze to sleep. But when I try again to put him into the crib he crying again. I think maybe just want to sleep in my arm. Smiling softly I bring both of us to lying on the bed. I tuck him neatly against me and see that he was fast asleep. I chuckle alone.

“So you just want to sleep with me? That so cute of you,” I plant a soft kiss on his forehead and fall into dreamland with Byunghun arm wrap around me.

The next morning I heard the shutter sound of a camera. Who the heck is taking pictures in the morning? It just ruins my sleep I curse inside my mind. I slowly open my eyes and see Byunghun was taking pictures of me.

“What are you doing?,” I say in hoarse voice and pull the blanket to cover me.

“Aww.. don’t hiding yourself. I want to take picture of you with Ji Hu. You guys so cute together,” Byunghun pull down the blanket and snapping again the camera.

“At least take picture when I’m ready. Not when I’m still sleepy. My face would look ugly,” I look to my left and see Ji Hu is still sleeping peacefully. I lean down and give him a morning kiss on the forehead.

“No matter what you doing you still look pretty. Now where is my morning kiss? I also want it since Ji Hu get it,” Byunghun was smirking at me. I know he just love to do this.

“I’m going to take a shower first then you can have your morning kiss after I finish,” I’m not planning to kiss him in this state. Morning breath is definitely not good.

“I don’t mind kissing you right now,” Byunhun insist on getting a kiss. He is getting closer to me.

“But.. It’s the morning breath,” I mumble quietly but he manages to hear it.

“Come on… please. I want my morning kiss like Ji Hu too,” Byunghun was acting childish. I didn’t know that he also has this brat side.

“You so childish. Fine! I will just give you a kiss on the cheek,” I lean to kiss his cheek but he turn his head toward me and our lip meet each other. I gasp in shock and he immediately takes the chance to deepen our kiss.

“Your lip still taste sweet,” He comment after we pulled apart.

“Yah!,” I shoved him away from me and walking toward the bathroom. My cheek blush with his action.

 

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

 

L.joe POV

 

 

 

I smile at myself at the reaction I get from Chanhee. He is so damn cute acting like that. I hope our son will become as cute as him. I gently pick Ji Hu up and head toward the door. I want to take him to Chanhee mom to handle him since she was more expert in this field than me and Chanhee.

Ji Hu is already up but luckily he didn’t cry. Instead he just squirming around and looking at me. I chuckle and gently take his hand in mine and hold it. His finger is so small compare to mine. I can feel that his finger is grasping my hand a bit. I continue to play with his finger.

“Good morning Ji Hu,” I lean to kiss him in the cheek.

“Omo.. you smell stink. Let’s take you to grandma to clean you up,” I snuggle into him and he making some weird sound. I guess it way his way to tell me that he was ticklish.

As I leave Ji Hu to Chanhee mother I go to the dining table to have a breakfast with Chanhee. It’s been a while since I can have a breakfast like this with him. When I see him walking down on the stairs I quickly call him to come toward me.

“Chanhee! Come breakfast with me,” I beckon him to come over the dining table.

“You should have eat it first if you’re hungry,” Chanhee pulled out the chair and sit in front of me.

“But I want to eat with you,” He chuckle at my wish.

“Fine. Let’s eat together,” He quickly agrees and smiles sweetly at me. Then we started eating the breakfast.

“Chanhee say aahh..,” I bring my spoon near his mouth to feed him.

“What are you doing Byunggie? I can eat by myself,” He avoid when I try to feed him.

“Come on let me feed you. Say ahhh..,” I try again.

“Ahhhh… hmm..,” He complied and open his mouth to eat the food that I feed him.

“Good boy,” I comment and he making silly face at my words.

“Omo look at your parent Ji Hu. They’re still lovey dovey like a newlywed,” Chanhee mom was carrying Ji Hu in her arm. She just finish cleaning Ji Hu up.

“Mom..!,” Chanhee snap in embarrassment.

“Ahh.. don’t mind me and Jihu. Just continue eating,” His mom laughs sarcastically before leave us.

“Channie say ahh.. again,” I want to feed Chanhee again except that he is declining it.

“No. Stop it Byungie,” He glare at me and I continue eating in silent.

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

It was in the evening when I see Chanhee was trying to learn on how to change Ji Hu diapers from his mom. I was looking at him and Ji hu from far. I chuckle in amusement when I see his face cringes at the smell of it. I’m sure it was stinking. I get up from the couch that I sitting and walking toward them.

“Are you finish cleaning him up?,” I ask Chanhee. His face contorted in displeasure of the smell.

“Yeah,” He nodding.

“What’s with the face?,” I ask him when I see his face.

“It’s not fair that I have do all this work. I mean you also should learn on how to change his diapers. Why only I learn it?,” He whine and pout at me.

“Well isn’t it clearly that a mother should do it. I just be you supporter from side,” I explain to him.

“But the smell is so stink. I cannot bear it,” He pinching his nose when he picks up the diapers and throw it into the dustbin.

“Stop being a baby. You will get used to it later,”

“I’m not being a baby,” He says angrily. I know he don’t like it when I treated him like this but I just love to .

“Ji Hu isn’t it your mother was being childish right now?,” I pick Ji Hu up in my arm.

“Yah! Why you saying bad thing about me to our son,” Chanhee yell at me when he heard me talking with Ji Hu.

“See.. Ji Hu also agreeing with me,” Ji Hu was squeal and gargling when I ticking him.

“Arghhh!! You’re mean,” Chanhee stomp his feet on the floor and make a move to leave me.

“Ji hu your omma still look cute even though he is mad. That’s why I always teasing him,” I say to Ji Hu more.

“Are you still talking about me?!!,” Chanhee yelling at me.

“Oopss! Your omma heard us. Come on let’s get some sleep,” I chuckle.

I am carrying Ji Hu in my arm and walk into the bedroom to put him to sleep. I guess this was the least that I could do for Ji Hu since all the other works Chanhee was already done it. I could see Chanhee was tired from the lack of sleep. It makes me fell pity toward him.

After I see Ji Hu is finally asleep I get out from the bedroom to find my sulking wife. I try to search for him in the kitchen and living room but there were no sight of him. I step outside to the garden and find him sitting alone by the pool with his feet submerge in the water. I’m making my move slow to approach him.

“What’re you doing here alone?,” I ask him when I finally sit beside him. His back was facing me.

“Yah Byunggie! You scare me,” Chanhee was shock with my appearance.

“I’m sorry babe.. so mind to tell me what make you this moody?,” I ask him in concern. My arm winding around his waist to back hugging him.

“You still dare to ask me? Stop touching me Byunggie,” He pulled away from me.

“Are you mad at me?,” I get closer to him ignoring his push.

“…,” He just keep silent.

“So you’re really mad at me. I’m sorry my cutey pie Channie,” I apologise to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

“Leave me alone here,” He try to say it coldly but unfortunately it didn’t sound cold.

“Nope. I never going to leave you alone,” I pulled him to me and hug him tight. I nuzzle my face in the crook of his neck.

“I..it;s too ti..ght,” He gasp.

“I won’t release you until you forgive me,” I hugging him tighter.

“Yah! I.. I cannot.. breath,” He pinching my arm to make me release him.

“Forgive me first,” I say and tighten my hug around him.

“Alright!! Alright!!,” He sigh in defeated.

“So you forgive me?,” I ask him for confirmation.

“…,” He just nod and pouting cutely.

“Stop pouting or else I’m going to hug you tight again,” I pinch his cheek and threaten him.

“Fine. I forgive you,” He admits it and looking away from me.

“Give me a kiss,” I grab his chin to make him facing me.

“What?,” He stammer at my wish.

“A kiss to show that you really forgive me,” I smirk at him.

“You’re being ridiculous Byunggie,” He nudges playfully at me.

“Come on I need a kiss. Pleaseee,” I making an aegyo to persuade him.

His face turns a bit red before lean in to kiss me on the lips. It was such a quick kiss. He was about to pulled away from the kiss but I hold his chin to deepen the kiss. When he gasps I take the chance to slip my tongue inside his sweet and warm mouth. I never can get enough of his lips taste.

I keep kissing him until both of us running out of breath and continue it more when we regain our breath again. We only stop when his mother called us to come inside the house since it was going to rain. We both chuckle because we didn’t realize about the weather since we both too engrosses in the kiss.  

 

 

 

Here is the update! Hope you all like it :D

Do drop comment and subscribing. It make me happy hehehe...

Thanks a lot!!! ^___^