Chapter 21

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

2 years later

 

Chunji POV

 

I was buttoning Ji hu shirt after finish bath him. He is really talkative now and likes to ask many things. Sometimes I cannot answer his question since I don’t know it too. What make me piss off more when he and Byunghun team up to trick me up. That leaves them having me sulking all day. The mastermind of the plan was my husband Lee Byunghun.

Today would be Ji Hu second birthday. We decided to just celebrate it with mine and Byunghun parents at a restaurant. After finish dress Ji Hu up I left him to find Byunghun to ask him about Ji Hu present. I spot him playing with his phone on the couch with a grin at his face. I wonder what make him grinning like that.

“Byungie what are you doing?,” I ask him before sitting on his lap trying to peeking at his phone.

“Nothing Channie!,” He reply it quickly and pull away his phone from my view.

“Yah! Is there anything you hide from me?,” I feel weird seeing his behaviour like this. Don’t tell me he is cheating behind my back?

“No. It’s nothing baby,” He say before kiss me on the lips.

“Then why are you hiding away your phone from me? Don’t tell me that you cheating on me?!,” I look directly into his eyes to ensure that his heart still belong to me. His eyes still look the same. Still full of love.

“Aigoo… what make you think I’m cheating? I love no else except you,” He explain to me. His expression look honest when he speaking.

“Then why you don’t let me see your phone?,” I pouting at him.

“Well.. it’s secret. Nothing important about it anyway,” He say.

“It is important! You were grinning while looking at your phone. There is something wrong with that,” My heart feels not at ease if I cannot know what make him grinning like that.

“Fine! Let me tell you,” He sigh defeated.

“T..tell me what?,” My heart was beating so fast waiting for him telling me. Please don’t tell me that you already have someone else.

“Channie.. ,” He take a deep breath and looking directly at me.

“Uhh..,” I nod slowly. This was so nerve wrecking.

“I was grinning because I see your picture in my phone,” He finally says it. His cheeks were reddened.

“W..what?,” I cannot believe what I just heard from him. My photo??

“See.. It’s just your photo. I’m not texting or calling some other girl,” He shows me his phone and it was clearly a picture of me without any single thread on my body. I really sure he taking this picture after we finish having seeing me sleeping soundly like that.

“OMG! You save those picture in your phone?? Omo… I’m so embarrassed,” I gasp in surprise and instantly my face feels hot from embarrassment.

“That’s why I’m not showing it to you. I know your reaction would be like this,” He explains and pulls me to his embrace to calm me up.

“I cannot believe that my husband was so ert,” I mumble through his shirt.

“It’s a waste if I’m not taking those pictures of yours,” He smirking at me.

“Aigoo.. I’m so embarrass,” I hide my face in his chest.

“Don’t be so embarrass my Channie baby,” He chuckle and after some time in his embrace I finally calm down. It makes me remember the reason I find him.

“Byungie, have you prepare Ji Hu present?,” I ask him.

“Of course! I already put it inside the car,”

“Then let move now or else we going to be late,” I make a move to leave him but he pull me toward him.

“Alright. But give me a kiss first,” He jutting out his lips to make me kiss him. I chuckle before complied with his wish. His lip is so soft moving against mine. I not realize that I have let out a soft moan.

“Omma.. what are you doing with appa?,” Ji Hu voice suddenly make us stop from what we’re doing.

“Hmmpp.. Ji hu! It’s nothing,” I pull away from Byunghun and look at Ji Hu.

“But you were making strange sound and your lips is red. Did appa bite you?,” He ask when he see my face. Oh my!! It was embarrassing being caught by your own son.

“Ji hu stop making your mom embarrass. When you growing older you also will be doing this with your partner. It was call kis-,” Byunghun walk to Ji Hu while explaining to him what we are doing.

“Byungie! Our son is still little to tell him that,” I’m sending a deathly glare at Byunghun.

“What is it appa?,” Ji Hu seems want to know more.

“Uh huh. It’s nothing. Your omma will be mad at me if I telling you,” Byunghun shaking his head.

“But I want to know,” Ji Hu so persistent to know.

“I will tell you when there is only the two of us okay?,” Byunghun whisper to Ji Hu.

“Alright!,” Ji Hu immediately happy after that.

“What are whispering with our son Byungie?,” I’m curious to know.

“It’s secret. Come on let’s move now,”

 Then we left our house to head toward the restaurant which located at a five class hotel. Both of our parent already arrive at there and waiting for us already. Ji Hu seems excited since he know he will get many presents from his grandparent since them love him so they always give Ji Hu many presents.

 

 

-----

 

 

“Sorry we’re late,” Byunghun apologise to both of our parent.

“It’s fine. We also just arrive here,” Byunghun dad say.

“Where is the main attention for tonight? I cannot wait to wish him birthday,” My mom looking for Ji Hu.

“Grandma I’m here,” Ji Hu answers.

“Omo.. you become much more cuter now,” My mom pinch Ji Hu cheek.

“Of course I am,” Ji Hu laughing after being pinch by my mom.

“You’ve become as cocky as your father,” Byunghun dad say.

“You know what mom he even team up with Byunghun to trick me. I’m being bully by them,” I pouting to make my mom pity for me.

“Oh my.. poor my Chanhee. But Byunghun it must be fun teasing Chanhee like that right?,” My jaw drop after hearing what my mom ask  Byunghun. I thought my mom would support me.

“Yeah. It was fun because he looks cute when he is sulking,” Byunghun admit it.

“Yah! Mom,” I whining at her.

“I’m just kidding dear,” My mom pats my head. It’s been a long time since she do this.

“So since everyone is here can we start the party? I’m already hungry,” My dad say after seeing everyone is here.

“Alright,” All of us agree.

After an hour having the meal the most awaited time has come. It was time for Ji Hu to blow his candle. The waiter brings the cake and put in on the table in front of us. On top of the cake is printed with Ji Hu face. Ji Hu looks so happy when he sees his cake. I know he cannot wait to cut it.

“Ji Hu do you like this cake?,” I ask Ji Hu.

“I like it! I never know that we can put our face on it,” Ji Hu smile widely and still in amazement seeing his cake.

“It was specially design for you only,” I tell him.

“Thanks omma!,” He hug me.

“You’re welcome. I love you Ji Hu,” I kiss on top of his head.

“Now make a wish and cut the cake,” Byunghun say and hand him the knife to cut the cake.

“Alright,” After Ji hu making a wish he blow the candle.

“Ji Hu what do you wish for?,” My mom want to know.

“It’s secret,” Ji Hu put his finger on his lips to stop him from saying it.

“Come on tell grandma please,” My mom plead to him.

“Okay. I wish for me to have a sister. I don’t want to play alone anymore. I need a friend,” Ji Hu finally say.

“You want a sister?,” My mom ask again.

“Yeah. Grandma do you know where I can buy a sister?,” Ji Hu suddenly ask. All of us bursting into laugh at his question.

“You so funny Ji Hu. A sister is something that we can buy. It needs to be produce. Ask your omma for it,” My mom point at me.

“Omma can I have a sister?,” Ji Hu asking me. He look really want a sister.

“I..I don’t know. Do you really want one?,” I pity for him.

“Of course. Please omma give me a sister,” He asking again.

“A..ask your appa first,” I don’t really know what to say to him. Suddenly I feel shy talking about this in front of my parents.

“Appa I want a sister,” He asking from Byunghun.

“Well… that depend on your omma Ji Hu. If he ready we can give you sister anytime,” Byunghun say it nonchalantly. I though he going to give some advice to Ji Hu.

“Yah! Byunghun,” I kick his feet under the table.

“What?,” He look at me bewilder.

“Ji Hu.. appa and omma will try to give you a sister but I cannot promise when,” I’m telling Ji Hu.

“Yay! I love you omma,” Ji Hu hug me. From the corner of my eyes I see Byunghun was talking something with my mom.

Without me knowing Byunghun seems already plan something with my mom. They were whispering something toward each other and my mom squealing about it. It was not a good sign if she was squealing like that. I hope they were just talking and not planning something.

Later when it was time for all of us to go home I see my mom taking Ji Hu away from me. When I ask her she not answering me. Instead she keeps wishing me good luck. What’s wrong with her? It makes bewilder with her action. I feel my wrist being held by Byunghun and drag me away.

“Byunggie where are we going?,” I asking him when he take me to the elevator.

“We going to make our Ji Hu wish comes true,” Byunghun grip my hand tightly to ensure I’m not running away.

“W..what?,” I’m shock with his answer.

“We going to stay a night at this hotel and making some baby,” He smirking when seeing me flusters.

“Yah! We could just go to our home. There’s no need to stay at this hotel,” My cheek slowly reddens under his intense glare.

“I don’t want anybody to disturb us. Come let’s go to our room,” Byunghun pull me inside the elevator. I just stood quietly beside him thinking about my body. Ever since Ji Hu is born I never show him my body because of the scar from the operation.

“Byunggie… I..I’m scare. I still not confident with my body,” I say after he lay my body on the bed. He gets on top of me and caresses my cheek.

“Channie you’ll be fine. It was two years ago you had the operation so it was already heal,” He continue caress my face and making me melt with his sweet movement.

 “That’s not what makes me scare,” I looking into his eyes.

“Then?,” He raise his eyebrow in confusion.

“M..my body.. has a scar. It’s ugly and I don’t want you to see it,” I finally tell him the reason why I’m not letting him see my body for two years.

“Channie I still will love you no matter what happen. If you think a scar can make my love for you gone then you’re wrong. That scar was the symbol of our love. We make Ji Hu together,” He assures me with his words.

“Promise me you won’t hate it,” I held his hand.

“I promise you will all my heart,” He leans down to kiss me soft yet so assuring. I’m melting under him.

“I love you,” I say after we pulled apart to catch our breath.

“I love you more Channie,” He say before start another lustful kiss.

That night I let myself being taken over again and again. I’m not going to complain it since I didn’t let him do this to me ever since Ji Hu was born. Byunghun seems can’t get enough of me and it make me feel happy because he is not disgust with my body. It was silly for me think that Byunghun would hate me for only a scar.

Two month after that I was positively pregnant for 8 weeks. This time I absolutely sure that my body is really really fertilize because according to my count I was pregnant after that night at the hotel. That was pretty fast right?  Ji Hu was so happy when he knows that he will get a new sister or a brother. Meanwhile Byunghun grunt in frustration since he will have to stop making love to me. That earns him a smack on his head from me.

Now we only waiting for this baby to be born and my family will be complete. 

 

 

THE END!

 

 

 

 

Finally this story has come to the end. Somehow it make me sad thinking this story already end. 

Sorry for posting it late because i've been busy with my study. Hope you all love the ending. 

Thanks for those who keep commenting, subscibing and upvoting me. All of that making me happy and bring me spirit to write this story. I'm sorry if you finding my story contain too much grammar error since english is not my native language. Maybe if i have some time i might be making a new story hehehe.. but i cannot promise when i will doing it.

Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  love you all :D