Chapter 3

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chunji POV

 

I groaned slightly as the morning ray hit my face. I slowly peeked from the corner of my eyes and wonder who the hell that has just pulled away the curtain. In my blurred state I could recognize the person that disturbed my sleep is my mom.

“Mom.. Close the curtain back. I want to sleep more..,”I whined like a baby as I pulled up the blanket over my head and ready to fall asleep again. But my mom keeps badgering me to wake up right now.

“Channie ah.. Wake up dear. We have to go shopping to pick up suitable clothes for tonight meeting,” My mom said as he pulled away the blanket from my body. I groaned again as I remember it. That’s right. Tonight is the family meeting.

“Alright.. alright,” I slowly wake up and head to the bathroom. It didn’t take long for me to get ready to go shopping with my mom. Seriously I don’t get it. What’s the big deal about the family meeting until I have to shop for new clothes. It was just a meeting for me and him to getting know each other. So there no need to be like this right? I asked myself.

 

-----

 

As soon as we arrive at the 5 star hotels my parent quickly dragged me toward the elevator because we’re already late. It’s all because of me and my nervousness. Why the hell my freaking nervous hormones come right now? Damn it! I cursed silently inside my mind. I couldn’t count how many times I enter the bathroom. And right now my hands keep sweating as we ride the elevator.

The ding sound of the elevator signalling that we already arrive at the floor where the restaurant was located. Oh god! I close my eyes in an attempt to relax myself. It’s just a normal dinner Chanhee. You can do it! I motivated myself.

We were guided to the table where Byunghun and his father sit. When we arrive I just keep looking at my feet because I was too shy to look up. The sitting arrangements also were killing me. Why must I sit in front of him? I still didn’t dare to look up so I don’t know how he looks alike in person.

Suddenly my mother nudged me. She glares at me to look at Byunghun as he was extending his hand to shake with me. Busy with my own thought I do not realize that he was already finished introducing himself.

“Oh.. I.. I’m Lee Chanhee,” I finally look up and shaking hand with him. Damn It! Why did I stutter so much right now?

As I look up my eye meet with his eyes. Sudden embarrassment washed over me and I can feel that my face totally heated up right now. I’m sure my face is as red as tomato. When he flashing his smile toward me I feel like want to screaming. He is so hot!! Oh my… why the heck I acting like a teenage girl by now.

I quickly retracted my hand back and try to calm myself back. I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was totally smirking at my action. Well it doesn’t look like a nice smirk but an evil smirk. It brings a shiver down to my spine. I hope that smirk didn’t bring any meaning.

Our parents look very excited with this marriage until they decided to fasten the date of the wedding. Well it’s not that I complained about it but can’t they wait until I mentally ready first. I just barely know the person in front of me right now.

Speaking of him somehow making me really uncomfortable because he didn’t stop staring at me since I got here. Yah! Please look away. I cannot eat in peace if you keep staring at me. How I wish I could say that to him but being a shy guy like me I never have the gut to say it.

“Alright kids, we have already decided that your wedding would be on this Sunday,” Byunghun’s father says after finish discussing with my parent.

Wait a second! Did he really mean this Sunday? Because if it is then it just 5 days to go from now. Oh God! I’m not ready yet!! I widen my eyes and shake my head. This can’t be true.

“You mean this Sunday?,” I ask for confirmation.

“Yes Chanhee. The sooner the better,”

“B… But isn’t it too soon. We haven’t done any wedding preparation at all,” I try to give excuse to lengthen the day of my marriage.

“You don’t have to worry about that. I’m sure it can be done in that short amount of time,” His father says calmly.

Oh ! I’m so doomed.

 

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

 

L.Joe POV

 

 

I and my father exactly arrive at the restaurant at 8 o’clock. By now it’s already 8.30 but there is not any sign of Lee Chanhee’s family appearance. I really hate to keep waiting. Can’t they be more punctual on time. I groaned and loose a bit the tie that I’m wearing. It’s really suffocates me.

“Byunghun.. remember to be well mannered,” My father warned me again because he afraid I might cause a scene.

“Don’t worry about it,” I rolled my eyes. I really hate when he treat me like a 5 years old kid. I’m already big enough to take care of myself.

Then, from the corner of my eyes I finally see the figure of my wife-to-be. I could easily recognize him because I have seen him before this at Myeongdong. Finally my mood light up. His face totally panic and flustered because they realize they were late.

When they arrive at the table his parent were apologizing for their lateness. Meanwhile the person that cause the lateness just stare down at his feet as waiting for the ground to swallow him. He still didn’t utter any word or look at me. Don’t tell me he is shy? Aww.. so cute. I ginned to myself.

After we sit I quickly put my act and show the most polite manner that I have. I started to introduce myself and tell them a bit about me. As I finish my word I extend my hand to him to shake with. But he seems lost in his own thought until his mom nudges him. When he snapped out of his trance he blinked a few times and tries to process what has happen. When he sees my hand he quickly pulled out his hand to shake with me.

His hand is so soft. Hmm.. Its make me wonder if he is that soft too at other part of his body. I couldn’t help but hold his hand a bit longer. Then I try to flash my killer smile that has brought many girls and boys to sleep with me at him in attempt to attract him. When he sees it he immediately blushed and retracts his hand back. Well done Byunghun! Your steps work. I try to hold my laugh as I see his reaction. It was priceless. Maybe I should more? An evil thought suddenly crept into my head.

Along the meeting my gaze never leaves him and I could sense that he wasn’t comfortable with it. When he look up his eyes immediately meet with me and he blushed again. Its make me want to stare at his cute face longer. Since my first meeting with him at Myeongdong, his face totally haunts my sleep. I would always dream about him. I wonder what exactly is happening to me right now. It was like a spell that bound him to me.

When my father suddenly announces that we will be married in 5 more days his face totally shocked. I bet he didn’t ready yet to be my wife. But it’s different with me. I cannot wait anymore for him to be my wife so that I can have him for myself. I grinned at the thought of having him on the bed. For the first time I really thank my dad for fasten my marriage.

After we finished eating we headed to the elevator. Both of our parents still busy talking to each other so it was us that left behind a bit. I walk behind him and stare at his figure. Well he was really thin and a bit taller than me.

I lower my gaze more and stop at his . It was really tempting me to touch his right now. My hand really itches to reach his perfect behind. Before I could stop it my hand suddenly reach out and rest at his . He startled as he feel my hand at his . He quickly tries to step away from me. But before he could to that I decided to more.

“I can’t wait to have you,” I whisper to his ear before blowing some air to it.

He almost yelps at that action and immediately run toward his mom. I chuckled to myself as I see his terrified face. It’s so fun teasing him. Even inside the elevator I didn’t stop teasing him. I gave him playful wink that immediately made his face so red. He tries to hide himself behind his mom from me.

Why Lee Chanhee?!  Why you so cute and adorable! I screamed silently as I continue stare at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! finally they meet each other! hope you all like how their meeting xDDD

Wow I already have 40 subscribers!! it's totally makes me happy. thanks a lot for those who subscribe

Hope you wil enjoy reading it and leave some comment... ahaksss!! xD

^____^