Chapter 13

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

L.joe POV

 

Last night was the most amazing, hot and iest that I ever had. I don’t know my cute and adorable wife could be that hot and y. I love how his sweet angelic voice and screaming for me. Thinking about it enough to make me hard again but we got to stop do it now since his cannot compromise with our lust.

He is now sleeping in my arm after our session that ends about four hour ago. I bet he feel really tired by seeing how fast he fall asleep after we finish done it. Poor my beloved wife and his . I wake up a few minutes ago due to his phone ringing. It was his friend Niel that called him. I told Niel to call him back because Chanhee was sleeping. Before Niel hangs up the phone he congratulating me. I have no idea what he talking about because I wasn’t fully awake that time.

“Channie you already awake?,” I asked him because I can feel his eyelashes flutter against my chest.

“Uhhh.. yeah,” His voice still hoarse from sleep. He snuggle more to me as he put his ear on top of my chest to hear my heartbeat. I keep his soft blonde hair.

“I love you,” I suddenly say to him. Last night I wasn’t able to say it because I was too busy ‘eating’ him. And after or session ended he was already in deep sleep.

“I love you too,” He chuckle with my sudden confession. Then he looks up at me and says that he loves me too. Oh god! Finally I was able to hear the words.

“Really? You don’t know how much I want to heard the word from you baby,” I pulled him closer and kiss him softly on the lips enough to conveying my love for him. When we pulled apart his cheek was blushed.

“Do you really really love me?,” He look me with his cute big doe eyes.

“Yeah baby. I looooveeee you so much!,” I don’t mind confessing to him many time.

He smiled and leaned to kiss me again. It’s funny how he wants to take control the kiss but end up losing to me. I never let him lead the way. It was fun teasing him. Suddenly he pushed me and get off the bed running toward the bedroom. Is he mad because I not let him to lead the kiss? Then I heard sound like he was throwing up.

 

 

End of Ljoe POV

 

 

 

Chunji POV

 

 

I was passionately kissing with my beloved husband when my throat feels funny. I unintentionally pushed him hard on the chest to pull away from the kiss. I will apologise to him later for pushing him like that. Right now the most important is to get myself into the bathroom. I almost limping running to the bathroom due to my lower half has been used to extensive use last night.

Ignoring the aching on my back I throw up into sink. Thank god I managed to arrive at the sink on the time. The morning sickness comes again today. It makes me remember that I still haven’t told Byunghun about my pregnancy. I bet he must be worried seeing me throw up like this.

“Hey.. are you okay?,” I feel his hand rubbing my back to sooth me. I could sense his voice was panic.

“Yeah,” I rinse my mouth and clinging to his arm to support my body as I cannot feel my leg.

“Channie.. are you sick? Do you want to go to the clinic,” He anxiously asking me.

“No.. I’m… fi..ne…,” I turn around to look at him telling that I was fine but then I see my whole world was spinning and my vision blurred. The next thing I know is I was surrounding by darkness.

 

 

------

 

 

My eyes feel so heavy to open. When I manage to open it I was great by great amount of light. It took me a while to adjust with the brightness. I look around and realize that I was not in my room. All I see around was white and somehow I could guess that I was in hospital. I look on my left and see Byunghun was sleeping on the chair while his finger linking with mine. I smile at the sight.

“Hey..,” I nudge his hand to wake him up.

“Uh… You awake?,” He stirred and rub his sleepy eyes. It was so cute watching him doing that.

“Yeah. What had happen?,” I curious to know how I end up here.

“Ouh.. you were fainting inside the bathroom this morning. Thank god nothing happen. I really worried about you,” He grasped my hand and linking our finger together. Then he kisses the back of my hand.

“Sorry.. I didn’t mean to make you worried,” I say apologetically.

“It’s fine. Channie.. why you didn’t tell me about your pregnancy?,” I widened my eyes at his question. How come he knew it? I still haven’t told him yet.

“H..how you know?,” I stutter while asking him. Oh god! I’m not ready for his reaction. Will he be mad or will he be happy?

“The doctor told me. Plus the reason you were admitted here because the doctor says that you were too tired and don’t get enough rest. During the first trimester of pregnancy you should get enough rest. Or else you just will end up fainting like what you did this morning,” His face look calm while saying it.

“I’m sorry didn’t tell you. It’s not that I don’t want to but since we were kind of ‘busy’ last night so I end up forgot about it,” I apologised again to him for not telling him about my pregnancy.

 “If you have told me earlier then I would not go all the way hard last night and make you really tired. I’m sorry for hurting you,” He caresses my cheek lovingly. I love it when he pampers me with much love.

“Don’t be. I..I’m the one who want it okay. Plus it feels really good,” My cheek redden with the confession.

“I never knew my wife could be this masochist,” He chuckle and I see a glint of ert look in his eyes.

“Hey! That was because this pregnancy hormones okay,” I hit him playfully on his arm. I try to calm myself to not making my face become any redder.

“Alright alright… ,” He hold my hand again.

“You not mad at me?,” I ask him quietly.

“Why should I? You not doing anything wrong,” He is in bewilderment why suddenly I ask him like that.

“Well.. I got pregnant too early and we were still young to take care of it. Plus we never talk about baby before this,” I waiting for his reaction. I silently hope he will be happy with this pregnancy.

“Tch.. Channie I love you so much. Of course I want a baby with you. It doesn’t mean that we never talk about baby you could assume I don’t want a baby,” He smile warmly at me.

“So.. you happy that I pregnant?,”

“I’m really really happy. Especially if it was from you. I’m sure our child will be as cute as you,” Thank god he happy with it.

“Aish.. you so cheesy,” My face grow warm again.

“It just so unbelievable that you can get pregnant. I never thought guy can get it. Ah! So that’s why your mother really adamant about us having a baby. She knew that you can get pregnant,”

“Yeah.. I also know it when Niel told me. I can’t believe it she kept it secret from me,” I remember what Niel told me about my specialty.

“Speaking of her did you tell her yet about this?,” He ask me.

“Omo… I still haven’t told her yet. She must be really happy when knowing this,” That right. I still haven’t told her yet because I want to tell Byunghun first.

“Let me give her a call,” He pulled out his phone and start dialling.

“Hurry up!! I cannot wait to tell her,” I say excitedly. I cannot wait to announce it to her.

“Hello.. mom this is Byunghun your favourite son in law,” Byunghun was greeting my mom.

“yeah I’m fine.. how about you?,” Aish! There is no need to asking how we are doing. Just straight to the point Byunghun.

”I just call this to say that your dream has come true. Channie is pregnant for about 4 weeks,” He finally say it to my mom.

”Ahhh… there is no need to yell,” I could hear from here the sound of her squeling. I bet she was really happy to know it.

”Yeah.. I understand,” I look at Byunghun nodded in understand.

”I will tell him that. Okay.. bye,” He end up the called and facing me again.

“So??,” I raise my eyebrow at him waiting for my mom words.

“She practically yells while congratulating us. Luckily my ears not deaf after talking with her. She was very happy about it,”

“Just as expected,” I smile imagining how her reaction. She must be jumping around while squealing happily.

“She also told me to take extra care of you. Never make you upset or mad and always fulfil your need,” Byunghun start to tell me what my mother has told him.

“So you must promise to done all that she say,” I say to him.

“It was such a piece of cake. I always take care of you,” He laughting. He must be thought that taking care of pregnant boy is easy. You still don’t know it honey.

“You always full of yourself,” I scoff at his words.

“That’s the reality Channie,” He keeps making the proud face. Ugh! It’s annoyed me.

“Pftt… show off!!,” I stick out my tongue at him.

Then he leaned up from his chair and kissed me. Shutting me up from any words. Its not that I complain about it. I always love the way he keep kissing me. Especially when it involve the tongue action. I will never admit it to him that he was such a good kisser.

 

 

------

 

 

I was discharged from the hospital three days ago. Since then Byunghun forbid me to do any house core and lifting things. So I was just lazy around inside the house. It became more boring when Byunghun went to the office and leave me alone without anything to do. Not to mention he keep making me ually frustrated by not making love to me. He insisting that I will become tired and faint again.  Oh god! I was so and he makes nothing about it.

“Byungie.. you promise right that you will fulfil all my wish right?,” We were now cuddling together on the couch. I was leaning on his chest while he wrapped his arm around me.

“Yeah. Why? Is there something that you want?,” He raised his eyebrow at me waiting for me to tell him.

“Umm.. I want an ice cream,” I smirked naughtily at him. He didn’t notice the mischievous glint in my eyes.

“Okay.. wait here. Let me go buy it,” He makes an attempt to get up from the couch.

“No.. I don’t want ice cream that being sold at the store,” I whined and stop him from getting up.

“Then… what ice cream you want?,” He ask me.

“I want… your ice cream,” I whispered at his ear.

“M..my ice cream?,” His breath shuddered as he feel my breath ghosting his ear.

“Yeah,” I nodded and move up to straddling him on the couch.

“What are you doing?,” He widened his eyes at my move. He leaned back on the couch while I was straddling his laps.

“I want to eat your ice cream,” I rubbed dangerously close to .

“Ch..channie..,” He stutter and slapped my hand away from his crotch.

“Humm?,” I pouted and ignored his hand that stopping me. I rubbed through the pants.

“D..don’t,” He closing his eyes as he start to turn on by my hand that keep rubbing him.

“Why… you say you will give me what I want,” I grind my hips to him and soft hiss escaped from his mouth.

“Is this that you really want?,” He grab my hips to stop me from continue grinding to him. His eyes now clouded with lust. I’m sure he also as ually frustrated as me.

“Yeah! I’m really sure,” My hand went down and ped his pants.

“Ouh.. o..okay then,” He relaxed on the couch while I start to making my ‘ice cream’ harden. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally both Byunghun and his mother know about Chanhee pregnancy.

I make Chanhee a bit . Hope you all don't mind about it. So the next chapter you all can predict what rated it would be right hehehe.... XDDD

 

Thanks for subscribing and support my story.

Keep commenting!! :D