Chapter 5

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chunji POV

 

Oh myyy god!! I scream inside my head as the door of the church open. Now is the time. My heart was beating so fast like it want to burst. My feet is like was glue on the spot. I cannot even move forward because I was so nervous.

“Chanhee.. let’s go,” My father say while smiling as he brought me into the church.

“O..okay,” I clinging to my father tightly as hoping for some support while walking down to aisle.

As I start walking on the aisle then the music was play and it echoed throughout the walls. It was such a beautiful melody but it was too slow. My step was painfully slow as to matching with the music. I sign frustratedly inside my heart. Can’t they make the song faster because I feel just like want to faint with the slowness of my step.

My nervousness increase twice as I realize that I get stare from the entire guest inside the church. All eyes are fixed on me as I walking. This was such a long journey for me to reach the altar where Byunghun was waiting to claim me as his wife.

I raise a bit my head and looking at Byunghun direction. He stood there with a big smile on his face. Don’t tell he is really happy with this marriage. We clearly do not know each other very much yet. I also don’t know whether I’m happy or not right now.

As I finally reach the altar, he took my hand and link together with his. His hand is so warm and perfectly fit with my hand. He looks at me with a smile as to reassuring me that everything going to be alright.

“Do you Lee Byunghun accept this boy as your wife and will love him with all your life?,” The priest ask him.

“Yes. I do,” He confidently says.

“Do you Lee Chanhee accept him as your husband and will love him too?,” Now it’s my turn to answer it.

“…Yes. I.. I do,” Gosh!! I almost stutter while say it.

Then we are exchanging the wedding ring that being carved with our name. My ring was carved with his name while his ring carved with my name. It was specially design for us. When he slipping the ring on my finger he smile sweetly and almost make me melt with it. Next is the part where he will be kissing me.

He will take my first kiss!! Oh god! A lot of thing was going through my head as I keep thinking about it. I don’t know how to or what to do while he kissing me.

“You may now kiss the bride,” the priest says.

I was now facing him waiting for it. He then lifts up the veils that cover my face. I shyly look up at him and feel one of his hand was cupping my cheek as he leant to kiss me. I close my eyes tightly as he is an inch close to my lips.

Then I feel it. A pair of soft and warm lips covers mines. He gently swipes his tongue over my lips to make me open a bit my lips so that he could deepen more the kiss. I finally have my first kiss in a romantic way. Yay!!

While we were kissing I hear in the background that everyone has applause their hand together. Then we pulled apart after a few second kissing. I swear my face would be really red right now. I didn’t dare to look at my husband. I was too embarrassed. Somehow it feels a bit awkward to calling him husband. With his hand wrapped around my waist we walk down from the altar and everyone was congratulating us.

 

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

 

L.Joe POV

 

 

When I heard the priest permission for me to kiss my bride I lift up the veil and see my princess face. Oh god!! He is so pretty. His small face look really matched with the make-up and his skin looks so flawless. He lifts up his face to look at me and nervously waiting for my move. Our eyes meet with each other and I swear I never meet someone eyes that as beautiful as him.

Those dark brown hazel eyes drawing me close and without I realize I was so close to kiss him. I see his eyes close tightly and it makes me chuckle inside. I bet this is his first kiss seeing his reaction like this. Well wifey let me steal your first kiss okay. I close the gap between us and kiss him for the first time.

As I expected his lips is so soft and sweet. I cannot get enough of it. If right now we were alone I definitely will ravish more the pink and kissable lips of his. Argh..!!  I cannot wait until the moment we were alone. Inside my mind there were many wild though that I imagine which involving me and him on the bed. All these thought enough to make me drooling.

 

------

 

A garden party is been held as a continuation for the wedding ceremony. This party is being held to inform our shareholder and business partner inside of both family companies that it will be unite together. It was my father strategy with Chanhee father to expand more their business. It’s not I and Chanhee mind about it. We just let both of our father do what the best as we are inexperienced in this kind of things.

I don’t even care with the press conferences that happening right now because I was busily searching for my beloved wife. Since this party started I haven’t see him yet. Before this party started we separate from each other to change our attire into a more proper one to suit with the party. But until now I still haven’t see him yet. Don’t tell me he is running away?

As I passed by some group chatting then I spotted my cute wife. He was with the same group of people that I see before this. How could he just chatting there happily while I was running around like a crazy person looking for him. Hmm.. maybe I should teach him more about how to respect his husband. I walked toward the group and approach them.

“Uhm.. hey. Chanhee here you are,” I say to my wife who was wearing clothes exactly as mine. Except that I was in blue colour while he was pink. Aww.. we look like a cute couple that wearing their couple shirt together.

“Ah.. Byunghun-shi,” He says apologetically after he realizes that he has left me alone since the party started.

“Please just call me Byunghun okay. Mind to introduce me to your friend?,” I look at all the 4 guys in front of me as I settle to sit beside him.

“Ouh.. I forgot. So here is Niel, C.A.P, Changjo and Ricky,”

“Hey… Whassupp man! I’m Niel,” The one that name Niel greet me.

“Yah.. you don’t have to try to speak English Niel. You understand Korea right?,” Changjo ask me as he is annoyed with Niel attempt to speak English.

“But he live in overseas. So I though he maybe don’t understand Korea,” Niel cut my word as I was going to answer Changjo question.

“Yeah it’s true I live at overseas but that doesn’t mean I don’t understand Korea. Just speak normally with me okay. No need to speaking in English,” I chuckle at their behaviour. They are funny person.

“Well now both of you are here so we want to congratulate you guys,” Ricky excitedly says.

“Thanks. Now let’s have drink,” We all raise our glass together and drink it.

“Yuck!! What is this?,” Chanhee say cringing his face as the taste hit him.

“It’s just a wine,” I answer him.

“Wine? I thought it was an apple juice,”

“You took the wrong drink Chanhee.. Mine was apple juice,” Ricky says after he finishes sipping his drink.

“Well I thought it was the same as yours because the colour is same,” Chanhee say and pouting. Aww.. so cute him pouting like that. It makes me want to kiss him more as I eye his lips.

“Does this mean that you never drink wine before?,” I ask him.

“No. Because people say it will make us dizzy and I hate to feel dizzy,”

“Really? You such a girl,” I laugh at him.

“No. I’m not a girl,” He puffed his cheek as he angry at my statement.

“Chanhee really hate people calling him a girl although he really looks like one,”Chango say and we all burst into laugh at that.

“Yah! I’m a man. A man!! Now let me show you. I also can drink a wine,” He fumed and stands up to go looking for the wine. When he comes back there is a bottle of wine in his hand.

“Go Chanhee! Go Chanhee!,” We all shout at him as to more.

“Now let me show you that I also can drink a wine. I’m not a girl but a MAN,” He says and gulps down the wine to his throat. I never thought that he will take the challenge seriously. But he really is going to drink all the wine if I didn’t stop him.

 “Yah! Stop it Chanhee. I don’t want you to get drunk,” I shout at him and take away the bottle. I don’t want him to be drunk on our first night together, A lot of things I already plan to do on him.

“Whyyyy… let me drink moreeee.. I’m a MAN!!,” He snatch back the bottle. I was too late to stop him because he already drunk by now.

“No. You stop drinking right now,” I took away the bottle and drink the remaining to avoid him from drinking again.

“Youuu’reee badddd… *hiccup* husbandd… *hiccup*,” He stand up and walk to me to hit me but as he is drunk he tripped over his legs and fell down.

“You’re drunk already Chanhee,” I lift him up again pull him against me.

“Noooo… *hiccup* I’mmm notttt… ,” He keep slurring his words.

“You better take him to the room,” Niel suggest to me.

“He looks like going to pass out anytime soon” CAP added.

“Alright. Please excuse us,” I say and pick Chanhee up in bridal style to the room. My steps also a bit staggering as I also a bit drunk with the wine I drink earlier. But I still in my right mind right now.

As soon as we reach the room I throw him on the bed. He was quite heavy for a small person like him. I walk to him to pulled out his shoes and removing his cardigan. When I lift him up to put him in better position on the pillow his arms suddenly circling around my neck and pulled me down to crushing his lips against mine. It was a frantic and hot kiss with a lot of tongue involve.

I never expected him to be this bold. I’m very sure this is all an effect from the wine that he drank earlier. Damn! That wine totally ruins my plan to get him tonight. I want an innocence and cute Chanhee on our first night together.

No! This is so wrong to take advantage on him like this while he was drunk. It was better to have it when he is in sober state. I pulled away from the kiss and look at his eyes that clouded with lust.

“We should not do this when you are drunk,” I say to him in order to stop him.

“Ahhh.. But I want it now” He keep pleading with an alluring expression on his face. Oh god! If he pleads once again I’m going lose my patience and do him right away.

“But -,” I try to stop him again but he cutting my words with something that make my patience crumble away.

“Byungie... please take me,” He whisper seductively and I totally lost to it. Well I was a man with a need so who was I to push him away. Anything that happen tonight I will blame it on the alcohol.  

 

 

 

 

Yay! they almost did it!! HAHAHAHA...

Opss soryy.. I left you all with that cliffhanger. So next chapter will be rated M xDDD

 

Thanks for reading and commenting!!! 

^____^