Chapter 10

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chunji POV

 

 

It was close to a month already my marriage with Byunghun. Right now I already can accept that he is my husband. I don’t mind whenever he wants to kiss or make out with me. I still shy around him when we were on that and sometimes I have to stop him from going further because I’m not ready for it yet. . But we still sleep in different room although he always persuades me to sleep with him in the same room. It’s not that I don’t want it’s just that I was afraid of having with him.

It’s true that we have done it before this but that was when I was too drunk to remember it. I just need a little bit more time to get myself ready for it. It was nerve wrecking thinking how his ‘thing’ would be inside my . I know I cannot hold him any longer more because he also has a need and I don’t want him to find another person to solve it for him.

Since Byunghun was having a business outside the country so I decided to sleep over at Niel house. It’s been a long time since I do this because I’m now already married.

So today I’m having a consultation about this with my best friend which is Niel and Ricky. Since both of them have done this a lot before this so I’m asking for some advice from them. Or maybe a little bit of tips on how to make it more interesting and hot. I can’t believe it I’m doing this. I feel like a ert person right now.

“How’s your honeymoon?,” Niel asking me who was munching on some pickles. I don’t why I started to love eating it now. I have two more packets of pickles on the table.

“Hmm.. It was fun,” I answer shortly. Frustration clearly written all over Niel face with my short answer.

“Tch.. tell us more longer please!,” Ricky can’t wait to know more.

“Alright.. alright,” I chuckle. It’s nice to tease them. Then I story to them starting from the first time I landed my foot on Bali until the end of our honeymoon. Not forgotten telling on how sickening romantic Byunghun was.

“Wahhh.. It was so romantic. I can’t believe Byunghun was that kind of guy,” Ricky says.

“Me neither,” I agree with him. I never expect Byunghun to treat me that way.

“Oh.. wait! Since when you started calling him Byungie?,” Niel shootingcurious glare at me.

“Since on our honeymoon,” I giggle and blushed like a flirty teenager girls.

“I can see someone is falling in loveee~,” Niel sing song to me.

“Maybe hehehe…,” I giggle more and faint blush creep into my cheek.

“So.. You love him now?!!,” Ricky ask me excitedly.

“I…I’m not sure. But.. maybe,” I nodded my head. I blush redder because of the question. I did feel something for Byunghun by now but I still haven’t figured it out.

“Then you have sleep with him already?,” Niel asking me some unexpected question.

“Hmm.. I guess I have,”

“Huh? How can that be?,” Confusion clearly shown on Niel and Ricky face.

“Remember on the night of my wedding?,” I start to tell them how did it happen.

“Yeah,” They nodded together.

“Well..  I was drunk on that night so we sort of done it. But the next day I woke up I was unable to remember anything that happen. I don’t even know what we were doing. But one thing for sure my was in a great pain. Such an unlucky me because I don’t remember my first time,” I sigh frustratedly.

“Yeah. Poor you. But I’m sure you honeymoon was much more hot right?,” Niel ask.

“Come on.. tell us about it!,” Ricky can’t wait to know.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you guys but… we did nothing except for a kiss. Truth to be told I’m sleeping in different room with him until today,” Their eyes were wide after knowing me and Byunghun sleep differently.

“WHAT! You just made a big mistake Chunji,” Niel scolded me.

“Huh.. why?,” I ask confusingly. It because I’m not ready yet to sleep with my husband yet so that’s why I sleep differently with him.

“What if that Byunghun find someone else and sleep with them?,” Ricky suddenly say.

“I’m sure he won’t do it because he say that he love me,” I keep Byunghun words.

“Love does not guarantee you that he will not sleeping with someone else behind your back to satisfy him,” Niel say and it makes me feel a doubt for Byunghun.

“I guess he maybe has slept around before he marries to you by judging on how he looks. He surely can easily get one of the girls out there,” Ricky words make me feels threatened. I do feel that he has been in many relationships before this because of his good look.

“You should make a faster move or else he will find someone else,” Niel urge me to overcome my fear.

“B..but I’m afraid. I’m scared of the pain,” I tell them my reason for sleeping differently with Byunghun.

“Tch.. If he says that he loves you then he will be gentle with you. I’m sure he wouldn’t want to hurt you,” Niel comfort me by his words.

“I still remember the pain in the morning I had to suffer from my first time with him. It was hurt like hell,” My scrunched as I remembering the pain.

“That because it was your first time. We also feel so hurt after our first time. But after a couple of times we did it the pain does not hurt too much,” Ricky try to comfort me.

“Really?,” I ask them.

“Damn it Chunji! Do we look like we lying to you?,” Niel raising his voice at me.

“Um.. No but..,” I still doubt it.

“There is no but! Sooner or later you still have to do it,” Niel says more.

“T..then umm.. is it going to fit? I mean the size..,” My face reddened with my own question. I couldn’t help but thinking how it will fit in inside me.

“Huh? Umm.. we don’t know. Aish!! We never see your husband ‘thing’ so how should we know how  it will fit,” That’s right. They never see it before so do I.

“Me neither,” I blurted out.

“You never took a peek at him while he was showering?,” Ricky asking me.

“WHAT! Of course not. I’m not a ert,” Damn it! Why should I do that?

“Don’t you curious about it? I mean you stay in the same house and you guys already married,” NIel say as if that was a common thing to do. Well for me it was called invading privacy.

“I never thought about it okay!,” I’m not curious at all about Byunghun ‘thing’.

“You’re too naïve Chunji. If it was me I surely would have done it,” Niel close his eyes as he imagining himself peeking at someone.

“Geez. You such a ert!,” I yelled at him.

“Sometimes we need to be a ert to spice up the moment you know,” Ricky say and it make me surprise because I thought he is not as ert as Niel. But being in relationship with Changjo has dirty his mind.

“Then.. umm… mind telling me some tips?,” I suddenly ask.

“Well of course! Guys really love things like cosplay and lingerie’s. So I made some collection of that,” Niel excitedly telling me.

“Yeah! Me too. Especially the one with lot of laces. They are a major ,” What!! Ricky you too keep that stuff?

“Huh? Hell no. There is no way I will buy myself things like that,” That was something I would never do.

“Trust me. It will be worth it,” Niel patted my back.

“Crap! I can’t believe I’m talking about philosophy of with you guys. It makes me feel like a ert person,” I suddenly say.

“Hey! We are just giving some advice to you,” Niel say.

“We don’t want you to be a widow after a month married,” Ricky word makes me feel sad to think if I will be separated with Byunghun. Not when I have started to develop a feeling for him.

“Alright.. alright. I get it okay,” I nodded.

“How about you give him a bit of surprise when he come back from the meeting?,” Niel suggest to me.

“Uh.. I’m not sure about it. I..I’m freakingly scared when thinking about it,” I’m not sure with myself.

“You don’t need to think of anything. Just go on with the flow,” Niel say more.

“But.. I don’t know how to umm.. react or do ‘that’ thing,”

“Huh.. well we also don’t know how to tell you how,”

“Aish! Just let him do it and you just react on what you feel okay,” Ricky say.

“I’m pretty sure that Byunghun much more experienced than you,” Niel snickered.

“Hey! I know I’m a bit dense about this whole thing but I couldn’t help it. All of this was still new to me,” I snapped at Niel.

That night I fall asleep with a thought of doing ‘it’ with my husband. Somehow I’m a bit more confident than before this after having talk with Niel and Ricky. Maybe I should open up myself more to him. Now I just need to find the right time to do ‘it’ with him.

 

 

------

 

 

The next morning I shot my eyes open and running toward the bathroom. I don’t know why but I suddenly feel really nauseous. I leaned over the sink and threw up my bile. Eww.. It was so disgusting. I threw up only water because I skip dinner last night except for some pickles. After I was over I slumped down and calm my rapid heartbeat.

I guess it was because I ate too much pickles last night. Aish! Who is stupid enough to eat only pickles with empty stomach? Serve me right for that. I pulled myself up and head to the shower to clean myself up. When I walking my head was a bit dizzy so I have to lean on the wall for support. After struggling myself over an hour I finally finished the shower and walked to the kitchen to fill my empty stomach.

“Morning Chunji!,” Ricky greet me excitedly.

“Morning,” Somehow I feel so tired.

“Are you okay? You look paler than usual,” Ricky concernly asked me.

“Hmm.. I guess because I skip dinner last night so I threw up. What’s for breakfast?,” I asked Niel who was serving the food on the table.

“Some pancakes with honey,” Niel say.

“Yummy! How you know I feel like want to eat pancakes? You’re the best Niel!,” I clapped my hand excitedly and grab one of the pancakes.

“Woah… Just now you look so lethargy. How come you were so excited just for a pancakes?,” Niel shocked with my sudden change of mood.

“I don’t know but I really craving to eat it now. Now give it to me,” I can’t wait to eat it.

“You were behaving like some pregnant girl by now,” Niel teasingly say to me.

“Hey! That’s mean,” I pouting at his word. How come guys can get pregnant? Beside If I can it still impossible because I sleep with Byunghun just once.

“Really! You now sounding like one,” Niel say more.

“Niel, don’t you think that him..,” Ricky raised his eyebrow at Niel.

“Omo!! You think so Ricky?,” Niel gasped at Ricky word

“Me what?,” I looked up at them who look like very shocked.

“That’ impossible right?,” Ricky asked Niel.

“I.. I don’t know,” Niel seem in a deep thought.

“Hey.. what you guys were talking about?,” I ask them in confusion.

“Umm.. Chunji I hope you don’t mind me asking this. When you guys sleep together that night did he use some protection?,” Niel suddenly ask and make me widened my eyes at his question.

“Huh? How should I know. I was drunk okay,” I answered.

“Then did you feel something slimy inside your the next morning?,” Niel asked more and this time I choked up the pancakes that I was eating.

“Yah!.. It’s embarrassing talking about that,” I snapped at him. Damn it!! It’s a private question.

“Stop with your embarrassing thing. Now tell me,” Niel demand me to tell him.

“Well.. yeah. I did feel it,” I answered with blushed face thinking Byunghun inside of me.

“Ricky go grab the stick inside the bathroom,”Niel usher Ricky.

“What stick?,” I ask in bewilderment.

“You will know it later,” Niel say before dragging me toward the bathroom with Ricky.

“Now pee on this,” Niel hand me the white stick and pushed me inside the bathroom.

“Huh.. Why?,” I don’t know what the heck they trying to do.

“Stop asking. Just do it,” Niel pushed me inside and close the door.

“You don’t think that he is.. you know,” Ricky ask Niel who was waiting outside for me.

“I’m not sure because this is Chunji is we are talking about. He is something special,” Niel say with worried expression on his face.

“Here,” I come out and hand Niel back the stick. I don’t know what the heck that is but after I use it there is two lines appear. What does it mean?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! another update xDD

Thanks for keep subscibing and commenting. Thanks also for those who upvote me!! :D

Hope you like this chapter  ^^

 

Ouh.. for muslim happy fasting starting tomorrow. :D