Is It Love?

When A Jerk Fallen In LOVE

"Min Soa, can you help me?", Mrs Jung, her class teacher said.

She just nodded. 

"Bring this paper sheets and put them on my desk", Mrs Jung said.

She brings that paper sheets but she accidentally hit a guy. The paper sheets falling down on the floor.

"Yah!~ Who hit me?!", that guy said.

His name is Kim Myungsoo. He is really a jerk. Always insult people and hot temper too.

She bowed many times and pick up the paper sheets.

"Don't you have a mouth to apologize?!", he yell to her.

She bowed again while holding the paper sheets and leave but he pull her hand harshly. 

He give her a death glances. She feels terrified.

She apologize to him using a signal language *I'm sorry*, her heart said but she can't speak because she is a mute.

He then let go her hand when he see the signal language. She quickly leave him.

His face change. Feels simpathy with her, maybe~

She put the paper sheets on Mrs Jung's desk and pensive.

"Don't you have a mouth to apologize?!"

She remember what Myungsoo said to her. Her eyes start to glaze.

At home, Myungsoo just thinking about that girl.

"Am I to harsh with her? She really a mute girl but I said like that to her. She must feels very sad", he said to himself while lying on a couch.

"Maybe I should say sorry to her", he said again.

On the next day, he waiting her infront of her class. She is the one of the special students in the school and she is the most pretty girl among them. She has the innocent face that not everyone has. Her skin is so fair than the other students.

"She's really pretty...", he said to himself while looking at her. 

When she turn around, she see Myungsoo looking at her but he turn to the other side when she see him.

"What he's doing here?", she said in her heart, wondering if he still not satisfied with her apologize.

When she walking out from her class, he called her.

"Hey you!", he said.

She turn around slowly, feels terrified with him since he gives her a death glances.

She looks scared and lower her head.

"Don't need to be afraid. I just want to say sorry about yesterday. I mean...The words that I said to you. I shouldn't said like that, you must feels sad about it. I'm sorry", he bowed. He looks different from yesterday.

He will not ask apology if he not feels guilty but he will ask apology if he really feels guilty.

She bowed her head and smile a little then leave.

"Wait!", he approach her but she move one step backward.

"Do you accept my apology?", he said. Hoping that she will accept it.

She just nodded and smile then leave. He stunned when she smiling. His heart is beating very fast. He put his hand on his chest. He feels something wrong with him.

"Is it love?", he said and grinned. He is cold-hearted with everyone, so it is a bit difficult for him to fallen in love with someone.