Is it worth it?

Shattered

Aleigh's POV: "No, I mean..." I began looking down akwardly. 5Zic took a casual sip of his milk and his lips and raised a eyebrow at me. "You guys didn't sleep together last night?" He asked once more making me fidget uneasily. "We didn't." I said staring at him directly in the eyes. "I can't believe you kissed my brother." He mumbled shaking his head. It's hard to believe that him and 5Zic are even related. "Aleighkins!" J-Hyo called making my cheeks turn bright red. He sat behind me and rested his head against my back. "You and Aleigh kissed?" 5Zic asked openly. J-Hyo slowly peaked his head over my shoulder and glanced at me. "Why did you tell him?" He whispered his hot breath tickling my neck. I shrugged and 5Zic cleared his throat. "Well, yeah. But what's so bad about it?" He asked sounding slightly offended. I don't know what got into me, every part of me was screaming to kiss him. So I did...Who knew we'd get in a make out session. "It's not that. The others would be crushed." 5Zic said looking around to make sure no one else heard it. J-Hyo and stared at each for a moment. What does he mean by that? "But the others  seem not to care at all, do you care?" J-Hyo asked sounding very mature. 5Zic didn't meet his brothers gaze and he took a casual sip once more. Great...I thought for sure everything was going to be fine... J-Hyo nudged my shoulder making me look at him. 

           "We can break up if you want.." He said sounding very upset at that thought. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders making him lay down on the ground. "No, I don't want to break up with you." I said looking into his light brown eyes. I kissed his cheek quickly before getting off of him. He slowly sat up and he seemed slightly disappointed. I gave a 'Never' look. J-Hope walked down the hallway with his face buried in his phone. "What are you doing?" I asked sitting on the couch beside him. He glanced up at me, his blue eyes bright in the light. "I'm talking to Suga's and Jung Kook's sister." He said making me nudge his arm. "Do you like her?" I asked staring at him wide eyed. He grinned and glanced at me. "Yeah, it seems like you and J-Hyo are together to." He said wimking at me. I sighed as I remembered how we were so close to getting together. I'm so happy that he might have a girlfriend though. He gentle shoved me while laughing and I smiled. I walked down the hallway while yawning. "I'm going to sleep, it's to early." I mumbled my voice muffled my by yawning. I walked in my room and flopped on my bed. I cuddled under the covers and sighed. "Hey, can I lay in here with you?" J-Hyo asked making my lower the covers from over my head. "Sure." I said rolling over. He layed down beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Night." I said softly. "Night." He said shifting. 

           I rolled over and layed my head on his chest. He leaned down and gentle pressed his lips against mine. As usual, my heart pounded hard against my chest. Instead of us breaking apart, it continued. I closed my eyes as I tasted his sweet lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt my heart pound. I felt his tongue slip inside my mouth and he pulled me closer to him. God...Don't...Panic... I blushed as his hands ran up my shirt, his hands rubbing against my skin. Without realizing it, a moan escaped my lips. His lips slid down from my lips to my neck. "W-What...are you..." I began but trailed off. His warm lips felt amazing against my cold skin. "Relax...It's going to be ok.." He said stopping and looking up at me. He bit his bottom lip and I gulped. Maybe I should go along with it... I ran my hands up his shirt, my nails scraping his back slightly. He sighed in delight and I blushed heavily as I realized he unbottoned my pants. "J-Hyo, come here." A voice said at the door. He stared at the door hesitantly and I giggled. "Are you going to answer, JunYoung?" I asked sitting up. He nodded and put his shirt fully on and he gave a hot smile and tossed me my bra. When...Did he do that? He opened the door and JunYoung smiled. "We want to know if you want to go to a meeting with us? It's important." He said. J-Hyo nodded and ran over to me. "I'll be back soon." He said kissing my forehead quickly before running towards the door. Once the door closed, I grabbed my pillow and screamed in it. That was awesome... 

              I sat up and shook my head to clear what just happened between me and J-Hyo. I walked down the hallway and into the living room. No one was there except 5Zic. He was chilling on the floor,leaning in towards the TV. "Hey." I greeted sitting beside him. He glanced at me and grinned. "Have fun?" He asked making me blush. Did they hear us? But we didn't do anything really... "W-What do you mean?" I asked staring at him wide eyed. He laughed and smiled. "Hey, do you want to hang out with me today? The others won't be back for a while." He said staring at me friendly. I smiled and nodded brightly. He stood and held his hand out to me. I hesitantly grabbed and he helped me up. "Were going to go to my friends house." He said as we walked towards the front door. "Ok." I said cheerfully. He glanced over his shoulder at me and soemthing like triumph glowed in his blue eyes. "Tell me Aleigh, what do you like about my brother?" He asked climbing into a silver mustang. I sat in the passenger seat and fanned myself. "Everything." I said smiling. He sped out of the drive way, making rocks spray out from behind us. Why is he in such a hurry? "Well, I'm nothing like my brother." He mumbled staring straight ahead. Something about the way he said that made chills go up my spine. "I know your not." I said brightly. He snickered and stared at me. "Don't trust me then." 

                            JunYoung's POV: "Thanks for your help." The man in the suit with gray hair said happily. The others were standing behind me boredom clouding their face. "Can we leave now?" Suga asked looking at me exictedly. "Yeah, we can leave now." I said dipping my head respectfully. We all walked out of the huge building and I sighed with relief. "It was so boring in there." J-Hyo said running his fingers through his brown and blonde hair. J-Hope grunted in agreement even though his face was still buried in his phone. "Are you still talking to Jonesy?" Jung Kook asked looking at J-Hope. He looked at Suga and Jung Kook and blushed slightly. "Yeah, she's pretty cool." He mumbled before looking down at his phone again. "I need a girlfriend." Jung Kook said pouting sadly. I sighed and nodded my head slowly. I feel your pain brother... I still want to get with Aleigh.. I glanced at J-Hyo who broke into song and was singing 'I need a girl.' By Taeyang and G-Dragon. "I swear, sometimes I worry about you." I said shaking my head. J-Hyo laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I know you love me." He said flashing me a bright smile. I do love him, even though he isn't my brother. He means alot to me. He stopped suddenly and looked down at his white Iphone. "What's wrong?" J-Hope asked looking over his shoulder. "5Zic...He wants me...To meet him." He said sounding very nervous and doubtful. "Why?" I asked struggling to look over his shoulder at the text. "It doesn't say. Come on, let's go." He mumbled. 

                     "Where?" I asked looking at him as he sat in the passenger seat beside me. He mouthed words as he texted his brother. I gripped my leather steering wheel and took a deep breath. Apparantly somethings going on between these two. "In a abandoned house." He mumbled making a weird face. "Then it's a good thing we are going with you." J-Hope said leaning foreword. J-Hyo stared at J-Hope and anger glowed in his light brown eyes. "He wouldn't betray me." He mumbled understanding what he was talking about. Let's pray that he wouldn't. I looked at J-Hyo's phone and looked at the abandoned house. "Are you sure this is the right adress?" Suga asked poking his head out the window. I nodded and turned off the car and everything seem to mute. The house was white and the trees reached down and it seemed like it was covering the house like hands out stretched to grab it. White paint was chipping off it and it seemed to droop because of the rain. J-Hyo got out of the car without saying anything else. "What if 5Zic's setting us up?" Jung Kook asked softly as once J-Hyo was gone. I looked down and opened my glove deparement and grabbed my silver gun. "We fight our way out." I said before getting out of the car. "Let's go." J-Hyo mumbled. We all walked on the rotting porch and it groaned under or weight. "If this thing collaspes, I'm jumping on you, JunYoung." J-Hyo said listening to the creaking of the wood. Jung Kook sighed and pushed aside. He spun around and kicked the rotting door. It ripped off it's hinges and lunged foreword, falling inside the house. J-Hyo went first and I followed closely behind. "Keep a sharp eye out." I said. 

                 "You guys came..." A voice said from behind me. We all spun around quickly and 5Zic grinned. "What's wrong? Are you in danger?" J-Hyo asked looking at his brother wide eyed. 5Zic grinned and smiled. "No, but you all are." He said looking past me. I gasped as a musclar man wearing a black hoodie grabbed my arms and pushed them behind my back. I grunted as cold metal cut into my wrist. "Try and get out of those." He snarled before kicking the back of my legs. I fell on my knees and glared at 5Zic. "What are you doing?" J-Hyo asked before 5Zic grabbed J-Hyo's shirt, pulling him close to him. "I am tired of you...All of you. But I mainly hate you." He mumbled looking at his brother with hatred. He pulled his arm back and hit J-Hyo hard in the face. He stumbled back clumsly and hit the ground hard. I looked around and realized that no one has lived here in forever. There was no furniture, and instead of tile or carpet, it was replaced by dirt or concreate. "Let's teach him a lesson." One of the boys snarled picking J-Hyo up. The shoved him in another room and closed the door. "We got to something!" I said feeling panic rise in me. 5Zic...He's against us. I thought we were....Friends though. I closed my eyes and struggled to not let the others see my tears. You have to stay strong for the others... "Not so strong now!" A man yelled and the sickning sound of a bone cracking drifted through the door. "Guys?" A weak voice called out. I looked around and I gasped as I saw Aleigh. She was in the corner, completely  . She was handcuffed to and cuts and bruises was on her. "They ambushed me. 5Zic, he's with Ashley." She mumbled her voice trembling. Oh god.. 

                         The door swung open and J-Hyo landed with a loud thud on the ground. "Sleep tight, brother." 5Zic mumbled before spitting beside him. "Your girl friend is tasty." Another boy wearing a black hoodie said. I went wide and felt anger surge through me. They.. her? They slammed the door shut and he layed their stunned for a moment. "Are you ok?" Suga asked sitting closer to Aleigh then all of us. She stared at me, her blue eyes filled with tears. "N-No...They.." She began but trailed off and began to sob. J-Hyo sat up slowly and stared at Aleigh. "Don't worry, I'm going to get you all out of here." He mumbled messing with his hands cuffs. "How? They have the handcuff keys." J-Hope mumbled sounding like he just gave up. J-Hyo layed his hand down and scooted backwards so that his hands were in front of him now, instead of behind his back. I stared at him sympathetically at how bloody and beaten up he was. "What about you?" I asked staring at him. He met my gaze and his eyes had fear buried deep inside them. "It's all worth it, if you guys are safe." He said slowly. Aleigh stared at him wide eyed in dismay. "I'm not going anywhere without you." She said tears streaming down her face. We have lost him so many times...It must be hard for her. He bit his tongue and took a deep breath. He put his foot on the chain on the hand cuffs and pulled. I went wide eyed as his hands started to bleed. "J Hy-" J-Hope cried going wide eyed. J-Hyo let out a shaky breath and the bloody handcuffs dropped on the ground. "I'll be right back." He said walking towards the door stealthy. "Here." I said kicking the gun towards him that I was hiding from behind my back. 

                         Aleigh's POV: J-Hyo ran towards me and knelt down in front of me. "It's going to be ok." He said gentle. He gentle touched my face and I flinched as his hands were covered in blood. "I-I don't want you to get hurt." I said my voice hoarse from crying to much. He rested his forehead against mine and I looked deep in his light brown eyes. "I'll be fine. As long as you and the others are safe first." He said making me close my eyes. I can't imagine loosing him again. I don't think my heart can take loosing someone else... "I don't think Iv'e ever been able to tell you this, but...I love you." He said making my heart pace. He kissed my forehead quickly and ran towards the door. I watched him go and gulped. "I'm going to get the key." He said to J-Hope and the others. He opened the door slowly, the gun raised high by his face. I felt my heart skip a beat as there was the sound of men yelling, then the quick sound of gun shots. Everything went silent for a moment, and fear gripped my heart. A second later, J-Hyo stumbled out of the door. He held up a rusty golden key.  We all smiled with relief. "We got to hurry." He said as he unhandcuffed JunYoung. When J-Hyo finally got to me, I gasped. Blood was oozing through his shirt and he grunted in pain as he knealed down. "Are you ok?" I asked softly. He nodded and took off his black leather jacket. I wrapped it around me and followed him quickly. "We got to get out of here." Suga said quickly as the mens shouting from near by got louder. Panic roase in me and I gulped. 

               "Go." J-Hyo said puting the gun in J-Hope's hands. He stared at the gun then to J-Hyo wide eyed. "I trust you to get them out safely, brother." J-Hyo said before he stopped walking. What is he doing?! We all looked back at him wide eyed. "J-Hyo! Come on!" I said feeling my voice crack. He hugged me tightly and I held him tightly in my arms. "I promise it's going to be ok." He said softly. I looked at the door that had the men on the other side. "Not without my best friend." I mumbled feeling tears drip down my face. He stared at all of us and pushed us quickly. We all ran towards the front door and I felt warm tears drip down my face. We all stopped running as we finally reached the woods. I stood there with my hands on my knees and blinked and tried to think about what just happened. "We have to go back for him." Jung Kook said angerily. I nodded and stood by his side. I'm tired of running away from my fears...I'm going to deal with this head on. "Aleigh, you have to stay here." J-Hope said turning towards me. I hesitated at how worried and concerened he looked for me. "J-Hope, stay with her and keep watch." JunYoung said before running back towards the abandoned house. I watched them all run off and I slumped down against a thick tree. I tucked my knees in close to me and sighed heavily. Please let him be ok...Let him be ok and be his amazing self. 

                     I glanced up as J-Hope sat beside me slowly. He layed his arm on his leg, letting his hand and gun dangle down. "You love him, don't you?" He asked glancing at me. I hesitated and looked down at the ground. Do I? "Yes, I honestly think I do." I mumbled the words spilling out of my mouth. J-Hope huffed and stared at me with hurt in his blue eyes. "What happened to us?" He asked looking at me with anger in his blue eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Your the one who dumped me..." I said refilling the pain in my heart. I truely believed that I would have loved him just as much as I do for J-Hyo. "You can't act like you don't love me still. Deep down, I know you do." He said resting his hand on mine. I looked away from him and shut my eyes tightly. I know I do...But J-Hyo's always been there for me.. "Jonesy...I like her but I love you." He said making me look over at him. Tears formed in his blue eyes and he squeezed my hand. "Aleigh, just look at me for not even a second and feel the same way you did for me in the beginning." He said staring at me desperately. I went wide eyed as he leaned foreword and pressed his lips firmly against mine. Old emotions stirred inside of me and I shut my eyes tightly. This isn't right..."I can't." I said taking a step back. He stared at me his blue eyes filled with pain and understanding. "You love him." He said before taking a step back. "I'm so sorry J-Hope." I said feeling guilt sweep through me. If he hadn't broken up with me, we would be together. 

              We both stood up as the voices of the others got closer. JunYoung had J-Hyo's arm flung over his shoulder and Suga was suppporting his other side. I went wide eyed as I saw J-Hyo. He had blood all over his clothes, his face was beaten up very bad and his light brown eyes wasn't even open. "J-Hyo!" I shouted running towards him. JunYoung gentle set him down on the ground and sighed. "He was beaten up pretty bad." He said puting his hands on his hips. I knealed down and leaned over him. His breathing was very shallow and I felt tears form in my eyes. "He should have came with us." I said wiping my warm tears that dripped down my face. "We called the emergancy. They told us to meet them here." Jung Kook said knealing down to unconcious J-Hyo. You should have stayed with us...I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. I jumped as the loud sirens of the parametics truck. Men wearing white uniforms walked towards us, ducking under branches. They went wide eyed as they saw us. "What happened here?" One of them asked. We all stared at each other nervously. Do we tell him? "We'll explain when we get to the hospital. Can you please help my brother?" Jung Kook said staring at the man with short black hair. The parametics stared at each other and nodded in understanding. They put J-Hyo on the stretcher and beckoned us to follow. I rested my hand on Jung Kook's shoulder. "Me and him were close." He mumbled staring at me. I sighed and hugged him tightly. "We were to." 

                         Suga's POV: When we arrived at the hospital, everyone seemed dead and quiet. We were pacing back and forth in the waiting room. "He's going to be ok." I said resting my hand on Jung Kook's shoulder. "No, he is really hurt. You can't tell me he can handel that unscratched." He snapped making me flinch. Aleigh was pacing back and forth, looking in the hallway for the doctor. We all stopped as a women wearing a white uniform with long red hair that fell past her shoulders. "You all might want to sit down." She said gentle. Panic flared through me and we all sat down shakily. I looked at Aleigh who looked like she was about to freak out on us. "Will he be ok?" Jung Kook asked looking just as scared as Aleigh. She sighed heavily and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Yes, but he's in the coma. They beat him up pretty good...It was to much on him." She said bowing her head respectfully. We all sat there quietly and Aleigh stood up quickly. "Can we see him?" She asked softly. The nurse stared at her and nodded and stepped aside. We all walked down the narrow hallway, nudging doctors and nurses aside. JunYoung made Aleigh bump into him as he stopped suddenly. We all walked inside the tiny neat room. Machines were hooked up to him and machine beeped loudly on every side. Aleigh covered as she saw motionless J-Hyo. She buried her face in JunYoung's arms. Jung Kook sighed and knealt down on the left side J-Hyo's bed. "I wish we were brothers...You mean alot to me. When you get out of this coma, I'm killing you." He said softly resting his hand on J-Hyo's. He glanced back at Aleigh and warmth glowed in his blue eyes. "I'll take care of her for you." He whispered, making me strain to hear him clearly. I sighed and looked down at my blood covered shirt. It's going to be hard.