Friends of mine

Shattered

Aleigh's POV: I knelt down to the level of the couch and sighed heavily. Yesterday was another miserable fail... We didn't get Jesse like we hoped. I looked up and felt a half smile spread across my lips as I looked at the boy who was laying on the couch. His arm was flung over his pale face and his crazy redish brown hair was sticking up crazily everywhere. I touched his shoulder that had white bandages covering it. Guilt washed over me and I slowly pulled my hand away from it. Why did he jump in front of me for? He's lucky he didn't bleed to death. Well...He was pretty close..He passed out. "He's going to be fine." A voice said from behind me. I jumped with surprise and looked over my shoulder. J Hope avoided my surprised gaze and sat down beside me. "I hope so." I said hopefully. J Hope cleared his voice awkwardly and stared at his hands. "That was...Very brave." He said flatly looking away from me. I felt my face turn slightly red and I realized that I was staring at him like a idoit. "T-Thanks.." I said softly. When I first met J Hope, the first thing we ever did was argue. Maybe were actually going to get along. "Even though I could have done better." He said staring at me his blue eyes narrowed. I looked down my hope knocked down. "I was joking, you did amazing." He said chuckling. He messed up my black hair. I smiled at him and he flashed a half smile. He stood up and stretched and smiled at me. "How about we all go swimming again? We can all use a break." He said softly. I nodded with relief. Wev'e been having to deal with trying to get shot and dealing with blood. "Yeah, that sounds like fun." I said with a shrug. He nodded and turned around and walked away. Happiness surged through me and I sighed and tried to get rid of my happy smile. "Wow, you guys sure do flirt alot." A muffled voice said. I looked up quickly and saw J-Hyo's light brown eyes locking on me. I let my jaw drop with my cheeks bright red. "I-I thought...You were asleep.." I said trying to find the right words. "Do you guys always act like that?" He asked sitting up slowly. I avoided his gaze but nodded. "You brought out his true self. I wonder what you did." He said raising his hands above his head. I blushed brightly as his shirt slightly came up, revealing his nice body. He chuckled and leaned foreword. "You ert, looking at my stomach." He whined pulling down his shirt and pouting childishly at me. I couldn't help but giggle. "Your in a good mood." I observed as he was all smiles as he rested his head in his hand as he rested his elbow on his thigh. "Yeah, I'm just happy you guys are getting along." He said flashing me a bright smile. I sometimes wonder how everyone can get along with him. "Even though it made me really pissed when he pushed you into the open like that." He mumbled not looking up at me. He busily put on his black and white converses and sighed. I nodded and shivered as I remembered the soldier that was about to shoot me. He gentle punched my shoulder making me zone back in to reality. "We made a good team though, didn't we?" He asked smiling brightly. I felt my cheeks burn and I laughed. "Yeah, even though I went in the woods and stood in front of you." I teased puting my hands on my hips. He huffed and pouted at me. "Well, Ya know what? Those woods are scary." He said sassily. I laughed and smiled at him. J-Hyo... He's so sweet and funny. "If you ever needed help with anything, I'm here to help." He said grabbing his silver gun off of the coffee table. I looked up and froze as I realized that he was dead serious. "You really don't have to.. I don't want to put anyone else into any pain." I said regretfully. I should have let Jesse go since day one... J-Hyo scooted on the tan carpet and sat shoulder to shoulder by me. "Your not, your very brave. None of us would have took on our parents like that." He mumbled respect glowing in his light brown eyes. I looked away embarrassed. I want to tell him how well he fought off those soldiers... He kicked some serious . I shook my head and did a face palm as his awesome and kinda hot fighting went through my head. "Your not day dreaming about me,are you?" He teased raising a eyebrow and poking my nose. I gave a sarcastic laugh and stood up. "No. In your dreams." I said crossing my arms. He laughed and rested his hand on my head. "Your cool, Aleigh." He said happily before walking away. I watched him walk away and I still felt my cheeks turning bright red. I groaned and stomped my foot angerily. "So, your flirting with my brother huh?" 5Zic's voice from behind me made me jump. I turned around quickly and blushed heavily. "J-Hyo...He's your brother?" I squeaked going wide eyed. As usual, 5Zic had a apple in his hand. He raised a eyebrow and took a huge bite out of it. "Yeah we are. I thought you liked me." He said his eyes softening. I have to admit, when it comes to looks... I think JunYoung would be on the top. "N-No. J Hope was just kidding." I said holding my hands up in surrendeur. "Are you and J-Hope together?" He asked sounding curious. I let my jaw drop slightly and I gave a nervous laugh. "No, were just friends." I said taking a step back. "Hey!" A voice cried from behind me. I turned around to see JunYoung staring at me  angerily. Pain surged through my foot like fire and I looked down. Blood oozed from my foot and I bit my tongue and tried not to scream. J-Hope's blades was on the floor. I flopped down and felt tears form in my eyes. I let out a loud scream of pain and JunYoung squatted down beside me. J-Hyo ran towards us at full speed. He stopped in front of me and he had his gun hold up, pointing it threatingly. "I don't see any enimies." He mumbled his voice threatining.

                     5Zic's POV: J-Hyo looked down at Aleigh who was sitting on the ground biting her bottom lip as she rubbed her bloody foot. J-Hyo knelt down and grabbed her foot gentle. "Ow!" She yelled making him pull away quickly. "I'm sorry. But it needs to be wrapped up." He said ripping his white muscle shirt and revealing his muscular arms. I grinned and crossed my arms as her face turned three shades of red as she stared at him. He gentle wrapped it around her foot softly. She went wide eyed as he got closer to examine it. She let out a startled scream and he jumped and pulled back. "Did I hurt you?" He asked wide eyed. She looked at me and blushed. "No, you...You just scared me." She said thinking fast. J-Hyo went wide eyed and stared at me. "5Zic..Do I scare you?" He asked pressing his face into my shoulder. I rested my hand on his shoulder making him look up at me with a puppy dog face. "Yes, your horrifiing." I said sarcastically. He went wide eyed and covered his face with his hands. "I...I'm scary." He whined turning away from everyone. "Hey, how abou we all go to the beach?" J-Hope suggested looking at all of us in turn. Aleigh slowly stood up while balancing on her good foot. "We were talking about it earlier. We wanted to relax." She said resting her hand on his shoulder. He made a disguisted face but didn't move away. They seem to be getting closer since when we first met. "That's fine. Would you guys want to go?" JunYoung said flipping his black bangs. I looked down and flexed my jaw in deep thought. The beach is fun but...I shivered as the old memorie of me drowning surged through me. I jumped and took  a deep breath as someone touched my shoulder jerking me out of my thoughts. "Are you ok?" Aleigh asked staring at me concernedly. I nodded and struggled to slow down my rapid heart beat. She smiled warmly and giggled. "You look like youv'e just seen a ghost." She said her concern still glowing in her blue eyes. I akwardly looked away and ignored what she said. No one is usually worried about me...Why is she? Before I could say anything, J-Hyo smiled brightly. "Well if were going let's go." He said bouncing up and down. "You won't be able to swim. I'm not sitting out there with you either."  J-Hope said fatly. "I will, bro." I said trying to play it casually. J-Hyo is the only one who knows that I'm scared of the water. As if taking the hint, he looked up at me curiously. "I'll sit with you to." Aleigh said resting her hand on his good shoulder. I gave a half smile at her and turned as we walked out the door. She's so sweet with everyone...I'm happy that J-Hyo is being his self around her. As we all pushed our way past each other and outside, I squinted in the bright sunlight. "Is your foot ok?" I asked slowing down my pace so that I walked beside her. She looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. It just kind of hurts thats all." She said even though she winced everytime she took a step. She does limp a little when she walks... "Do you want me to carry you?" JunYoung asked sweetly. Her face turned three shades of red and she shook her head. "Youv'e guys done so much already." She said holding her hands up in surrenduer. "Isn't that the truth..." J-Hope mumbled as he walked by him self further ahead of the group. The sun felt good on my pale face and my blonde bangs turned white in the bright sunlight. "I don't think it's good to walk on the sand with your injury like that." I commented looking at her bare foot that had the cloth around it. The boys stared at each curiously, as if we were all thinking the same question. Who's going to carry her? JunYoung looked down in deep thought his black bangs in his face. "I'll carry her." He said picking her up gentle off her feet. She turned bright red and she sat their rigid in his arms. "You really don't have to.." She said her voice barely louder then a whisper. JunYoung akwardly looked down at her and flashed a bright smile. "No, It's ok. I don't want sand to get into your cut." He said as we walked across the powdery white sand. I winced at how hot it was as it spilled in my shoe. JunYoung gentle sat her down on the bright white sand. Her face was bright red and girls were giggling as  they stared at us. "Thanks, JunYoung." Aleigh said pulling her knees close to her chest. J-Hyo smiled and sat down beside her. I sat on her other side, the hot sand making me jump slightly. "You guys don't have to sit on the shore with me." She said laying her head on her knees. I stared at J-Hyo who stared at Aleigh. "I kinda have to. I'm not leaving you on the shore by yourself. " He object laying back on the white sand. He shut his eyes tightly and used his arms as a pillow. "Well thanks for the company. 5Zic, why aren't you swimming with the others?" She asked looking at me with her hands over her eyes. I opened my mouth to explain myself but I closed it. Maybe I should just tell her.. "Are you scared of the water?" She guessed making me gasp loudly. How does she know? As if seeing my surprise she faced me and smiled. "I guessed so because you didn't seem so thrilled about going to the beach." She said with a tiny shrug. "Yeah, I drowned when I was little. A cop was after me and my family. J-Hyo fought as much cops as he could even at the age of 13. He got away but I jumped off a dock. He drownded me after beating me up. The only was I escaped was by J-Hyo and JunYoung saving me." I said closing my eyes as I remembered my past. I shivered as I still felt the pain of loosing breath and the pain of him hitting me. J-Hyo rested his hand on my shoulder and I realized he was listening to the story. "I'm here for you brother. If anything happened to you, I'd come after you." He said before giving me a quick hug. Aleigh had her hands on her cheeks her blue eyes glowing in awe. "That's so adorable!" She squealed pinching my cheek. I bit my tongue as he nails dug into mine and J-Hyo's cheeks. J-Hyo pulled away and pouted as he rubbed his red cheek. "Were here for you to, Aleigh." I said without realizing it. J-Hyo stood up and stretched. "How about we go in the water?" He asked making me make a confused face. What's he blabbering about? Aleigh looked longinly out at the water that crashed against the rocks and sprayed water on the shore. "We can't..." She mumbled sounding downcasted. He smiled and reached his hand out to her. "Sure we can." He said making me even more curious. She hesitantly grabbed her hand and he scooped her up in his arms. "What are you doing?" I asked tilting my head. J-Hyo flipped his brownish-red bangs. "W-Wait!" She squealed her face bright red. I followed carefully. "To late now!" He said as he walked across the wet shore land and the waves crashed around his feet. He swung her around in the water, making sure to keep a frim frip on her. She laughed loudly and flipped her wet black hair. "That was so much fun!" She squealed smiling at J-Hyo. He smiled and did it again,  spinning in circles. I looked down at the water that was inches away from my feet. I shut my eyes tightly and felt my heart race. "Come on 5Zic!" Aleigh cheered. I looked down at the water and clenched my fist. I need to get over this fear... 'I'm here for you brother.' J-Hyo's voice echoed in my head and I looked at him. Aleigh scooped her hand in the clear water and splashed it on his face. I closed my eyes and I jumped as I felt cold water wash over my feet. "Come on, 5Zic. You can do it bro." J-Hyo said encouragingly. I opened one eye and went wide eyed as the cold water swirled around me. I sighed and ran my fingers through water and smiled slightly. "This isn't so bad." I said walking towards Aleigh and J-Hyo. Aleigh giggled and splashed me gentle. "Oh ya?"

                        Aleigh's POV: I laughed once more as J-Hyo swung me around. My wet hair stuck to my face but I smiled brightly. This is so much fun! Iv'e never had this much fun before. 5Zic dived under the water and I shook my good foot as I realized he was tickling it. "What do you think you two are doing out here?" JunYoung's voice from behind me made me jump. "Were searching for the sea monster." He said flashing a innocent smile. JunYoung's black bangs were in his face and I blushed as I realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Does your foot still hurt?" He asked staring at me nervously. I roatated my ankle and puffed out my cheeks. "It feels fine." I said happily. I guess that salt water really did help. "What about your shoulder, J-Hyo?" He asked staring at him with a eyebrow raised. J-Hyo stared at his shoulder that was sun burned, but not wet. "It's fine. I'm being careful." He said giving him a curt nod. JunYoung smiled and gentle grabbed my injured foot. He unwrapped it and I barely winced. "Yeah, the salt water did help." He said looking at it carefully. Does this mean I can swim now? "You can let her swim now, J-Hyo." JunYoung said smiling at me. Happiness surged through me and J-Hyo slowly let go of me. I shivered at first but I kicked my feet fiercely. I screamed as I felt someones hands press on my shoulders, making me go under water. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the pretty scenery around me. Fish swimmed by, barely paying attention to me. I blinked and tried to see past my blurry vision. I wish I had goggles. I looked to my left to see JunYoung. He smiled and waved his brown hair sticking up and flowing around his face. I waved at him and smiled. He swam towards me and I blushed slightly at how close he was. He swam under neath me before going up. "What was that?" I asked giving a tiny giggle. He grinned and he didn't respond. Panic rose in me as I realized that all the boys were staring at me dumbfoundedly. "Your shirt...Fix it." 5Zic mumbled forcing him self to look away. I looked down and felt my face turn red hot. I pulled up my shirt that was hanging down super low. Is that what JunYoung was trying to do? JunYoung messed up my black hair while chuckling softly. "It's ok." He mumbled making me avoided his eye contact. J-Hope was floating on his back further away. His blue eyes were closed and he looked super relaxed. I stared at him and tried not to laugh. I pressed down on him making him sink. He shot up, his black bangs in his face. "Why'd you do that?" He snapped looking at me angerily. I shrugged and he dunked me under water quickly. Smart idea...Not. I blew out some bubbles and tried swimming upwards. I stopped dead as I felt something catch my shirt. It was caught on a huge coral reef and I tugged at it violently. My lungs ached but I kept fighting. I heard everyones muffled concerned voices above the water. I tugged harder and felt more bubbles of air escape my mouth and I felt myself get light headed. Black spots started to cloud my vision and I felt my body go limp. I struggled to keep my eyes open as I saw a figure swim towards me. J-Hyo? I felt the person grab me and yank hard, followed by the sound of a sickning rip. We both shot up above the water and I heard everyones worried voices circle around me. "Are you ok, Aleigh?" JunYoung asked my blurry vision starting to clear up. My only response was coughing up water. "Yeah.." I said softly. I looked over my shoulder. Who saved me from drowning? J-Hyo was staring at me worriedly, water dripping down his pale face. "I thought you were taking forever to come back up. So I went underwater and helped you out." He said like it was the easiest thing in the water. This is like the fourth time he saved me... J-Hope walked up from behind me and rested his hands on my shoulders. "I'm really sorry." He mumbled his voice filled with guilt. I shrugged and sighed heavily. It was techniqually my fault also. He sushed me quickly his pale cheeks turning bright red. What's wrong with him? I looked down and let out a startled scream. My white shirt was torn down the middle slightly, revealing my white bra. I folded my arms, trying to hide my bra. "J-Hyo!" I yelled angerily. The others stared at me as I swam towards him, anger scorching through me. "What?" He asked going wide eyed at how angry I sounded. "You made me rip my shirt!" I blurted out struggling to cover it up. He tried to make a serious face like I was but he started to laugh. "Your a B cup, huh?" He asked teasingly. I let my jaw drop and I punched his arm angerily. The other boys chuckled and he held his hands up in surrdeundeur. "Here, you can wear my shirt." He said raising his arms up over his head and pulled off his white muscle shirt. I blushed slightly at how nice his body was. I put it on quickly and sighed heavily. "You guys are such a handful." I mumbled angerily. "Hey, it wasn't us who ripped your shirt." JunYoung said pretending to cry. I looked at the shore and smiled at everyone one of the people that was playing with their families.  I stoppped dead as I saw a familiar girl with bright blonde hair and green. I swam towards the shore like my life depended on it. I grunted as sand stuck to my wet feet uncomfortable. "Ashley!" I called waving my hands over my head.She looked over at me and smiled and ran towards me. "There you are!" She said happily. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked happily. She looked over my shoulder with desperation in her green eyes. "I'm looking for someone." She said walking around me. It's super good seeing her again. Her green eyes went wide eyed and  she squealed. "J-Hope!" She screamed. I went wide eyed as she ran towards with her arms stretched wide open. He looked away akwardly as she wrapped her arms around him. "J-Hope...Is Ashley your girl friend?" I asked utterly shocked. I didn't think he'd have a girl friend...Something stirred inside me but I pushed it away. "No, but he will be soon." She said still hugging him with her foot off the ground in delight. "Let go, you know how sad J-Hyo gets when he sees you all over me." He mumbled gentle pulling her off him. J-Hyo? Does he like her? "Ashley?" J-Hyo asked as he walked out of the water. Ashley's excitement faded from her face and she gave a fake smile. "Hey.." She said flatly. J-Hyo hugged her tightly. She pushed him away akwardly and fixed her hair. "So..." She said akwardly once more. J-Hyo stared at her heartbrokenly. Why did she reject him like that? "I didn't know you'd be hanging out with these guys." Ashley said smiling brightly at me. I shook my head and tried to shake away the confusion. "Yeah, their fun to hang out with." I said softly. J-Hyo and her was standing so far apart and Ashley hugged J-Hope once more. "I missed you so much." She cooed hugging him tightly. J-Hyo slowly looked at her, his happy and bright smile gone completely. "J-Hyo?" I asked tilting my head to see his face as his brownish-red bangs covered his face. "Are you ok?" I asked softly. He stared at me and I was surprised at how miserable he seemed. "I haven't seen her in a while. As usual, she's all over J-Hope. I'm supposed to be her boy friend, not him." He said avoiding my gaze. Then shouldn't she be like that towards him? Disappointment unexpectedly stabbed me. Ashley is J-Hyo's girlfriend... "Ashley, can I talk to you?" I asked beckoning her over. She nodded and walked towards me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the boys. "Your dating J-Hyo?" I asked when they were out of ear shot. The sand felt hot and burned my feet but I digged my toes in the ground. She sighed heavily and put her hands on her hips. "Yes, sadly." She mumbled ungratefully. I went wide eyed and stared at her in surprise. "You...guys seem so unhappy together. Don't you love him?" I asked looking over my shoulder at J-Hyo. "Ew no. He's a childish person. He's so sweet and nice towards others. He needs to get a life. I love J-Hope. He's so cool and has swag." She said twirling her blonde hair. I stood their rigidly. "It's awesome that I can have both though. J-Hyo is my cover up to make J-Hope jealous." She said staring in awe at J-Hope who was trying to stealthy sneak away. "But...J-Hyo really loves you. He's so caring about others and he is so funny. He's a keeper." I said trying to hide my anger. I hate people who hurt my friends. She snickered and put her hands on her hips. "He better back off. I'm only pretending." She said before turning around. "J-Hope! Where'd you go baby?" She called out walking away. I sighed and walked towards J-Hyo who was tracing something in the sand. "Hey." I said trying to hide my sympathy. He looked at me sadly then looked back down at the powdery sand. "Hey, sorry you have to deal with her." He said softly. He's never like this! I bumped my shoulder with his. "Forget her, you deserve someone so much better." I said cheerfully. He sighed and locked his hands together. "When you truely love someone, you can't forget. Their like a star that takes time and years and possible life times to fade." He said staring at me. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "But, new stars always form. Then they glow brighter then ever, and their always shining." I said thinking of the right words to say. He gave a small smile and I grabbed his cheek. "Smile, before I have a jelly fish sting you. Then you'll have someone pee on your arm." I said shaking it slightly. He screamed in pain and rubbed his red cheek. "Ha, no. Your a sicko." He said making a disguisted face. We both laugh before sitting in the silence. "Aleigh, your such a sweet girl. I wish I could find a girl like you." He said staring at me his light brown eyes burning into mine. I felt my cheeks turn three shades of red. The sounds of waves crashing against the rocks made me relax a little. "You might, even though I think I'm not that great." I said flatly. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave a half grin. "Your not great, your amazing and beautiful." He said messing my black hair. "Your a great friend." I said blushing sligthly. So sweet...

                              J-Hope's POV: "Stop it already. I don't like you." I mumbled annoyedly. Ashley smiled at me even though I glared at her heavily. "Oh come on baby. You don't have to push me away." She said rubbing her cheek on  my arm. I pulled away from her angerily and turned my back on her. "You should be acting this way towards J-Hyo." I said sharply. Poor guy, he loves her so much. I looked in the direction he was sitting, but instead of being alone, Aleigh was sitting beside him. "I'm serious, you snore loudly." I heard her say, her voice being drifted by the wind. He laughed and they both smiled brightly. She always makes everyone smile. "Why are you staring at her for?" She snapped making me turn around. Ashley had her arms straight out by her side, her green eyes like fire. "What are you talking about?" I asked confusedly. I was staring at them both. "You were staring at Aleigh." She snapped angerily. Was I really? Embarrassement flooded through me and I akwardly look away. "Why don't you love me?" She screamed making all the others look over at us. "He doesn't like you like that." Aleigh said shakily standing up and wiping her jeans that had sand sticking to them. Ashley glared heavily and grunted. "How do you know? You expect all the boys to like you instead!" She shouted jealousy in her voice. We all three fell silent and stood their akwardly. "That's not true. Your a beautiful girl, I know alot of boys like you. J-Hyo loves you." Aleigh said softly even though anger was showing in her voice. Ashley looked up sharply and stomped towards her. "I could never love him! He's a pathetic person! He is just a perfect person to use." She spat before shoving him hard. J-Hyo stumbled back and stared at her wide eyed. "I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I missed you so-" He began but Ashley raised her hand and slapped his face hard. I went wide eyed as the sickning smacking sound echoed around the beach. J-Hyo stood their rigidly, his cheek bright red. "I don't care! I don't care about you!" She screamed angerily. J-Hyo slowly looked up and tears formed in his light brown eyes. "You really thought I did? Wow, your dumb. It's obvious that no one will love you." She said walking back over to me. Aleigh went wide eyed and raced towards Ashley. I gasped and screamed Aleigh's name. Her hand hit Ashley's face hard, making Ashley tear up. "That's enough, Ashley! Your just hurting people! Open your eyes already... You have this amazing guy who loves you with all of his heart. But you are forcing yourself to push him away and now you love a boy who doesn't love you back." She shouted anger blazing in her blue eyes. The others swarmed around us all wide eyed and confused. "What's going on?" JunYoung asked staring at Aleigh then to Ashley. I just shook my head and didn't say anything. "I see now...." Ashley said giving a tiny smirk. "Your jealous..." She mumbled staring at Aleigh. She went wide eyed and confusion clouded her blue eyes. Aleigh...Jealous? Why would she be jealous? "Your wrong. Why would I be jealous if they have did nothing but helped me? Your the ones who jealous." Aleigh snapped back. "They can be your friends to, you just need to stop being to forceful. You don't know, you might even be able to get with one of them." Aleigh said softly. I looked away casually and sighed. Not me... "Your so lucky! You are always happy, no matter what your situation is... I hate you! Why are you so happy all the time?!" She shouted taking a step towards Aleigh. She slapped her hard making her head jerk to the side. Aleigh slowly looked up and a small smile spread across her face. "I'm always smiling because I have the most bestest friend in the world. You, Ashley. That's why I'm always smiling." She said softly taking a step towards her. Tears filled Ashley's green eyes and she stared at Aleigh regretfully. "I'm not your best friend! I hate you! Your mother should have died before you were born... She made the most badest thing happen to everyone....You being bored!" She shouted before running off. I gasped and watched her run off, sand flying up from behind her. Aleigh stood there rigidly. "Aleigh...Are you ok?" J-Hyo whispered sadness in his light brown eyes. I stared at her with sympathy. Her died tried to shoot her, and her best friend betraying her. To make things worse...I've been giving her such a hard time.. "Just give her some time alone." JunYoung said resting his hand on Aleigh's shoulder. She looked at JunYoung gratefully. He beckoned everyone to follow him. Once everyone was gone, I slowly stood beside her. "Are you ok?" I asked softly. She looked away and she was quieter then usual. "She...She's right. Everything would be better if I wasn't alive." She said her voice cracking. I went wide eyed as soft sobbing followed after that. Think fast, J-Hope. I looked down and sighed heavily. "No, that's not true. Youv'e made everything so much better." I said staring at her. She looked up at me, her blue eyes filled with tears. "How?" She sobbed. I gave a half smile and looked around. I pulled her into my arms and looked down at her. "You made everyone so much happier. You make everyone smile, and everyone never did that when you weren't around." I said making her look up slowly. "You...You made me bring out my true self. Without you, I wouldn't know what it's like to have a true friend." I said wiping away her tears. Her face turned bright red as she stared at me. I hugged her tightly, resting my head on hers. "Stay strong, we all can make it through this." I said softly. It's ok...Were here for you, Aleigh. "Were here for you. I'm here for you..." I said avoiding her gaze. She smiled brightly and hugged me back. "Thank you...J-Hope."