Unknown Feelings

Shattered

Aleigh's POV: "Give me back my gummy bears!" I whined reaching my hands up for the pack of gummy bears that was dangling above my head, just barely out of reach. J-hyo leaped on the couchions of the couch and dangled the pack of gummy bears just above my head. "Their mine now." He said ripping open the bag and taking a huge handful of them and shoving them in his mouth. The others had a important thing to go to...So they left me with J-Hyo. Were supposed to be cleaning but here we are goofing around with each other. "Your such a pain." I mumbled hittng him in the face with the duster. I slumped down in front of the couch and sighed and layed my head on the coushion. He stared at me as he leaned over me, his hair tickling my face. "What's wrong?" He asked sitting beside me, shoulder to shoulder as usual. Iv'e been thinking alot about Jesse lately...It seems so different. Even though I didn't really get a chance to see or meet him really. Now J-Hyo was staring at me with concern in his light brown eyes. "Is it about you and JunYoung?" He asked raising a eyebrow. I opened my mouth to tell him that it was about Jesse, then closed it. I don't want to make him all upset. "Yeah, it was fun." I said squirming a little. He huddled closer and a amused smile spread across his lips. "Did you guys make out?" He asked making my face turn red. He went wide eyed and let out a gasp. "N-No! We didn't!" I squealed making him laugh. "Then what did you guys do?" He asked laying his head on my shoulder. "We watched the fireworks and cuddled." I mumbled.

         He glanced up at me and smiled. "You  guys would be a cute couple." He mumbled before looking away. I still wonder what our date would have been like. I blushed heavily just thinking about holding his hand. I'd die... He was quiet wich was very unusual for him. "Iv'e been thinking about Jesse." He mumbled staring at the tan carpet. I stared at him sympathetically and rested my hand on his shoulder. "I have been too. We could see him if you want." I said softly. He looked up at me his light brown eyes glowing. "Ok, we can." He said before standing up and stretching. I yawned loudly and stood up to. We both walked outside and the bright sunlight barely peaked through the gray clouds that hung high in the sky. "It's so gross out here." He mumbled making a face in disguist. He's something else... I laughed and walked beside him across the fresh springy grass. "Gross?" I asked staring up at the sky that didn't blinde me for once. He shrugged and flashed a innocent smile. We both walked on the white side walk and stayed close together. Cars pashed me making the wind hit me hard, messing up my long black hair. I grabbed J-Hyo's arm to make sure I was not going to fall off the side of the side walk. "So, would you say yes to JunYoung if he asked you out?" He asked as we walked side by side. I looked down at my black and white converses in deep thought. "I am not for sure..." I said softly. I don't think I like anyone really. He stared me and disbelief glowed in his light brown eyes. "Yeah...Ok." He said making me shove him gentle. He stumbled and swurved around a women he almost bumped into. He raised a eyebrow and bumped me back. "Girl, do not bump me." He said sassily. I stumbled and struggled to regain my balance. We both laughed and shoved each other constantly until the family ice cream palor came into view. I sighed heavily.

            J-Hyo regained his balance and gasped loudly. He pressed his face against the glass and went wide eyed. "Want some ice cream?" He asked his voice muffled from the glass. I giggled and nodded. We both walked inside and the sweet smeel of caramel and honey cone made my mouth water. J-Hyo sat down at the brown table that looked like someone spilled caramel on it. I sat down across from him. He smiled and tilted his black hat side ways making me blush. I have to admit, J-Hyo is hot. A waiter hesitated as she walked towards us. She had curly blonde hair that puffed out on both sides and she was wearing all pink. She smiled brightly even though her cheeks were bright red. "H-How can I help you?" She asked softly. J-Hyo lifted up the red menu and buried his face in it. "Chocolate chip ice cream. What do you want Aleighkins?" He said flashing me a bright smile. Aleighkins...I sighed and shrugged. "I'm fine." I said smiling at the waiter. J-Hyo frowned and he grinned. "We'll share it." He said glancing at me. I felt my face turn red hot and the waiter shot me a envious look before walking away. "You will share it with me right?" He asked tilting his head at me. I nodded and blushed heavily. A moment later, the waiter handed him the ice cream. He it and smiled in bliss. "Here." He said holding it out for me. I leaned foreword to it, but once I was inches away from it, he pulled away. "Hey!" I said fusteratedly. He chuckled and pressed it against my nose leaving a white smudge on my nose. I went cross eyed as I stared at it. He smiled at me and I scooped my finger in it and dotted his nose as well. I laughed at him and he stood up. "Let's get going." He said before taking a huge bite out of the ice cream. I nodded and followed him out of the ice cream palor. This is kind of fun.

          A couple moments later, I saw the gravyard come into view. J-Hyo tensed up beside me and hesitated. I rested my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him warmly. "He would want to see us." I said encouragingly. We didn't have a funeral for him, it would have been to risky. We both made our way carefully past the tombstones and I bowed my head respectfully. "Keep a look out for-" I began but stopped as I looked over my shoulder. J-Hyo? He wasn't there. I looked around and stopped as I saw him knelt in front of a tiny tombstone. He it softly and bowed his head. I knelt down beside him and squinted to read the words. 'Sarah, loving mother and wife.' It read. J-Hyo stared at me and blinked away tears. That's...His mom..? "She died about a year ago. It was my birthday and she was really sick. She died in her sleep...But she died in my arms...Just like Jesse did." He said looking away as tears streamed down his face. I felt my mouth open up a little bit. But...He's so cheerful and happy...You would never think he lost someone important to him. "She's still smiling down on you, she misses you just as much as you miss her." I said resting my hand on his shoulder. He stared at me with tears in his eyes. "Once you love someone, they always stay in your heart. She's a part of you, everything...Her smile and laugh. I bet she's very proud of you for staying strong." I said softly looking down. That's true... "I wish I could have met her to thank her for giving me a amazing friend..If it wasn't for him...I wouldn't be were I was now. He is a part of me now to, and so is the others." I said smiling at J-Hyo. He stared at me wide eyed as if he was frozing. I jumped as he hugged me tightly. I blushed heavily and I hugged him back. "Aleigh...Your so amazing..You change people in so many ways. That's what makes you special." He said staring at me deep in the eyes. He stood up slowly and sighed heavily. "We better hurry and pay our last respects to Jesse before it rains." He said softly. I nodded slowly.

                    J-Hyo's POV: Once we were done paying our respects, we continued walking. "My mom died to a while back." She mumbled not looking up at me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and smiled. "Well she gave me my best friend." I said looking at her. She blushed heavily and looked away. I really do mean that...The others were never this understanding about this. I looked up at the gray clouds that seemed to be getting darker and heavier. I flinched as a cold rain drop splattered on my face. "Great, it's starting to rain." I mumbled angerily. We both picked up our pace but in no time a light drizzle came on. Aleigh ducked down a litte, getting completely soaked. "Here." I said taking off my black leather jacket. She hesitated and I wrapped it around her. The cold rain on my bare arms made me shiver but I didn't complain. I don't want her to get sick. I'd never hear the end of that from JunYoung. "So cute." A boys voice said as we passed a allyway. We both took a step back and looked down the abandoned allyway. What in the heck? We continued walking ahead but I jumped with surprise as a boy wearing a black hoodie with black spiky hair was standing in front of us. "Cute girlfriend, can we have her?" He asked his hoodie hiding his face. Aleigh went wide eyed and hid behind me. "Leave us alone." I said calmly even though my voice was threatening. Another boy appeared behind the main boy and he was way biggger and muscular. "Fine, If you won't give her up  your self, then were going to have to take her."

               I tensed up and reached for my silver gun. I went wide eyed and panic roase in me. My gun! I looked at Aleigh who was still hiding behind me, gripping my shirt tightly. I froze as the lead boy grabbed Aleigh and pulled her into the allyway. I grunted and raced towards him. I colladied into him, making him fall backwards and crash into silver trash cans. I punched him hard in the face anger surging through me. He struggled to cover his face but it didn't work. Blood oozed from his nose and lip. I gasped in surprise as his friend grabbed me by my shirt. He threw me hard making me crash hard into the brick wall. I fell to the ground, pain numbing me all over. The lead boy leaned over me and metal brass knuckles gleamed in the light. He hammered at my face hard swinging left then right. I tasted blood in my mouth but I didn't give up. I decked him hard in the face, making him get off of me. "One last warning, give us the girl." The boy said blood dripping down his face. Aleigh was hiding behind the trash cans, her blue eyes wide in shock. I shook my head and kicked off the wall and kicking him hard in the face as well. I turned around sharply and punched the other guy. They both were laying on the ground holding their faces in pain. "Aleigh, I want you to run." I said going over to her. She went wide eyed and shook her head. "I'm not leaving you." She said softly. "Just give up already." A hauntingly familiar voice said angerily. I looked over my shoulder to see Ashley standing there. Her hands were on her hips and she was pouting. She kicked the lead boy hard in the ribs. "I knew you guys couldn't fight him..." She snickered scoldingly. I grabbed Aleigh's hand and pushed her behind me. "Why do you want her for?" I asked angerily. She grinned and walked up to me with amusement in her face. "Oh, nothing special really."

           She slammed me hard against the brick wall and pulled out a pocket knife. She pressed it against my throat with anger burning in her green eyes. "What's so special about her?" She asked envy in her voice. Aleigh struggled in the same boys grasp as they both pinned her against the wall. "You don't have to do this. Your special to." I said staring at her expressionless. If she kills Aleigh, I will kill her. She stared at me and raised her hand, a moment later the sickning sound of her slapping me echoed around me. "Shut up!" She screamed letting me go. She ran towards me with the knife in her hand tightly. I ducked low and kicked her feet out from under neath her. "I loved you for you. Not because I felt like it. Now I can't stand you. You just want to hurt people. That's not the Ashley that I loved." I said slowly as I looked down at her. She stared at me and a tiny smile spread across her lips. "Your right....I should have realized how much I love you." She said standing up slowly. I felt my heart race and she smiled hugely with tears in her eyes. Even the boys who were holding Aleigh surprised. Before I could say anything, pain scorched through me. I looked down and went wide eyed. Ashley's knife was dug deep into my arm. Blood oozed out of it and I bite my bottom lip. Another boy came out of no where and punched me hard in the face. "J-Hyo!" She screamed as I fell back. I kicked his feet out from underneath him and looked down at him. "I warned all you." I said picking him up by his throat. I lifted him higher and higher and squeezed his neck tightly. I looked at the knife that stuck out of my arm and I bit my tongue hard. I used my free hand and yanked it out quickly. The boy went wide eyed and I slammed him hard on the ground. Ashley stared at me wide eyed and she glared. "I'm done.." She said lifting up a black gun. I went wide eyed and prepared to dodge it. I looked around for a escape and froze. Trash cans were surrounding me and the boys I took down were on their feet once more. What do I do? I tensed myself up and prepared for the worst. I met Ashley's green gaze that glowed with excitement. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact as she pulled the trigger. "No!" Ashley screamed her voice filled with anger. I slowly opened one eye as nothing happpened. Aleigh! "Aleigh!"

          She was slumped against the wall, holding her shoulder tightly. Blood oozed between her fingers and tears streamed down her face. I knelt down beside her and moved her hand slowly. That's bad... "Why did you do that?" I asked softly. What if she bleeds to death? "Move away from them!" A voice shouted. We all looked over at the entrance of the allway. J-Hope ran full speed towards the boys and while shooting a gun. Ashley went wide eyed and ran full speed out of the allway. JunYoung gave one of the boys a final punch before running towards us. "What happened?" He asked his voice filled with worry. He ripped his shirt and pressed it against her shoulder. "I-I jumped in front of J-Hyo..." She said her voice filled with pain. Why did she do that? Is she stupid? Everyone stared at each other for a moment. "We need to take her back to the house and treat this." JunYoung said nervously. I gentle picked her up in my arms slowly. She groaned in pain and I sighed heavily. "That was a stupid move." I said softly. We all climbed into our black mustang and J-Hope and JunYoung sat on my other side. "That makes two of us...The guy who got stabbed in the arm." She said forcing a playful smile. J-Hope stared down at her with worry glowing in his blue eyes. "You could have been killed." He snapped anger glowing in his blue eyes. "I..just-" She began but J-Hope snickered. "What would we have done then if you were killed?" He asked looking over at her. We all stared at him surprised. "J-Hyo needed my help..."She said softly. J-Hope stared at her softly. "He can take care of him self." He said before going silent. "I was worried sick about you. I don't want you to get killed..Your my friend Aleigh." J-Hope said staring out the window. She gasped softly and stared at him with regret in her blue eyes. Wow...J-Hope really is upset about that.

                      Aleigh's POV: I looked away and struggled to ignore my pain in my shoulder. What do they expect me to do? I looked up at J-Hyo who was all beaten up with blood dripping down his face. I don't want him to die...I think he is one of the closest people to me. J-Hope had his head rested in his hand as he looked out the window. He really was worried about me... "We need to do something about Ashley though." 5Zic said speaking up. He looked at us through the rerview window. Why does she want to kill me for? I didn't do anything to her. "We can't just kill her,can we?" JunYoung asked confusedly. I sat up slowly and shook my head. "She's my friend!" I objected making everyone stare at me. J-Hope raised a eyebrow at me. "She tried to kill you, and kill your friend. She's your friend?" He asked sharply. I opened my mouth to defend her but nothing came out. "Well if we can't kill her...Then maybe we should leave." 5Zic said softly. We all fell silent and I looked down. Leave everyone...My dad...Ashley. "You'll be safe." JunYoung said as if seeing my expression. "I think we should." I said at last. Maybe it'd be for the best. A couple moments later, the white house came into view. "I'm going to patch you idioits up." J-Hope said as we trudge up the steps. My whole body ached and I flopped on the tan carpet once we were inside. "Why don't we just go to the hospital?" I asked softly my shoulder throbbing even more. JunYoung handed J-Hope a leather suit case and I watched them carefully. "Hospitals are for wussys." He mumbled

          He clicked it open and all kind of medicines were in there. "I'm a wuss." I said softly. A half smile spread across his lips and he chuckled. "Jumping in front of a bullet? No your not." He said making the pain ache in my shoulder once more at the memory. J-Hyo sat beside me with his shirt off. I blushed heavily and he grinned. "Checking me out?" He asked winking at me. "Ew no." I said forcing myself to look away. Yes...Maybe. "Ok, shirt off." J-Hope said wetting a cloth in a see through bowl. I blinked once and didn't say anything. "Are you stupid?" I blurted out angerily. He glared heavily at me and clenched his fist. JunYung rested his hand on mine and smiled. "You have to in order for him to treat the wound." He said softly. I looked away shyly and sighed. "Fine, don't look." I said slowly lifting up my shirt. J-Hyo pushed a pillow into his face, JunYoung just closed his eyes. J-Hope rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I said don't look!" I squeaked feeling my face turn bright red. "How do you expect me to clean your wound?" He asked sarcastically. I frowned and looked away in the oppisite direction. "J-Hyo, press this against her shoulder." J-Hope said handing him the cloth. I went wide eyed and J-Hyo threw down the pillow and pressed it against my wound. I blushed heavily as a half smile spread across his lips. "Would you feel better if we took off our shirts?" 5Zic asked scooting down on the floor in front of me. Without warning, they all slowly lifted up their shirts. J-Hope sighed and leaned foreword. "W-What are you doing?" I asked softly. He gentle rubbed a cold cream on my wound making me jump. He raised a eyebrow at me.  "What do you think I'm doing?" He asked irratatedly. I shrugged and giggled. "I..Don't know." I said. Great...Now I don't know what to talk about. Them shirtless is distracting me. Espically JunYoung.

           He was sitting to my left eating pocky as he watched. "What?" He asked all of a sudden making me zone back in. I realized I was just staring at him. "Ok, stitches are in." J-Hope said making me sit up with surprise. I observed the stitches carefully. "Let's order some pizza. I'm starving, what about Aleighkins?" J-Hyo said laying beside me his brown hair falling in his face. Wow...When did he get so hot? "Aleighkins?" JunYoung and J-Hope both said at the same time. "Yeah, Aleighkins. It's my nickname for her." He said messing up my black hair. "That's something a boy friend would call his girlfriend." J-Hope said a flicker of jealousy in his blue eyes. J-Hyo's cheeks turned slightly red and he gave a nervous laugh. "I just felt like givign her one." He said rapidly. "Well it's cute. It fits her." JunYoung said giving a smile. "I'm with J-Hyo. Let's order some pizza." 5Zic said dialing the number. JunYoung and J-Hyo both stood beside him as he dialed the number. J-Hope grunted and stood up. "Where are you going?" I asked following him. "Outside." He said flatly. We both walked outside and the warm summer air felt good against my face. He sat down on the porch swing thatg creaked loudly everytime he pushed in and out. The stars glittered brightly in the dark sky, spraying a cover of silver everywhere. I sat down beside him and he stared at me. "Are you and J-Hyo together?" He asked softly. I stared at him in surprise but shook my head. "No, were just friends." I said confusedly. Why would he care anyway? He sighed.

              "You guys seem super close." He mumbled half to his self. I shrugged and he gave me a tiny smile. "You really scared me today.." He said looking down. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. "I can take care of myself.." I said irrtatedly. He stopped swinging and stared at me. "It's not that. It's just..." He trailed off and looked away. "What?" I asked feeling curiousity rise in me. "I wasn't there. I wanted to protect you." He mumbled softly. He...Wanted to protect me? My heart pounded faster and I struggled to remain calm. I thought J-Hope hated me... ? I jumped with surprise as he rested his hand on mine. "Your different. Your so sweet and caring. You seem to always see the best in everyone. The best in me.." He said staring at me. I opened my mouth to say something but he squeezed my hand tightly. "J-Hope...I.." I began but looked away. He scooted closer to me and a tiny smile spread across his lips. "If you didn't like me, you still wouldn't be sitting here." He mumbled staring at me. I went wide eyed and realized that he was right. Do I like J-Hope that way? I thought I probably liked JunYoung. I went wide eyed as he leaned in towards me. Panic rose in me but instead of pulling away, I leaned in to. In a instint later, I felt his lips press against mine. I can't believe I'm kissing a boy I though hated me. That I hated.. We pulled away and he smiled a tiny smile at me. "Your blushing." He teased gentle touching my beat red face. I looked down akwardly. "Shut up!" I said softly. What happens if the others fine out?

                     5Zic's POV: "What!" J-Hyo yelled loudly beside. I struggled to regain my footing on the cushion of the couch to peak out the window. "You saw that right?" JunYoung asked his blue eyes wide. "Wow..." I said utterly shocked. I can't believe they kissed. I glanced over at J-Hyo who was looking down his bangs in his face. "Are you ok?" I asked softly. He jumped and nodded and forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said even though he stared at Aleigh sadly. Does he like her? "No one mention this." JunYoung said sounding slightly depressed to. I looked at J-Hyo then to JunYoung. Wow...Do they like her to? I honestly don't like her that way. I figured J-Hope liked her when I first saw them handcuffed together. If these guys do like her, hopefully it doesn't cause any problems. "Well I'm heading to bed." J-Hyo said softly. We all looked at him surprisedly. "Bed? Before dinner?" I asked surprisedly. That's not J-Hyo I know. "Yeah, I'm not hungry." He said turning around quickly. I looked at the door that opened up quickly. J-Hyo looked over his shoulder slowly before stomping up staires quickly. Aleigh sat down cross legged on the carpet and titled her head as she looked around. "Where's J-Hyo?" She asked sounding kind of worried. JunYoung sat beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder gentle. "He was tired." He said the same hurt in his blue eyes. J-Hope stared at me questioningly and I shrugged. Aleigh...It seems like she doesn't know what to think. She is having mixed feelings..."He should be fine." I mumbled.