End

Shattered

                    2 years later~

Aleigh's POV: "Scoot over!" Jung Kook said annoyedly gentle nudging me aside. I sighed heavily and scooted over so that I was pressed against the edge of the couch. "I was in the zone of watching the movie." I said annoyedly. I leaned foreword and moved my hand around in reach for the bowl of popcorn. Where is it? I looked down and frowned as it wasn't there. I sighed and couldn't help but laugh. JunYoung and Suga were both staring at the screen wide eyed. It's been a year since the incident with J-Hyo. It's been hard without him, but we've tried to manage. J-Hope was sitting near the TV, with Jonesy sitting close to him. I smiled brightly at her and sighed. He's finally had the guts to ask her out. Jung Kook layed his head on my arm and glanced up at me, and smiled. We've got close together to. We all were quiet as we watched Paranormal activity. I took a deep breath and layed my head on Jung Kook's. I hid my face in his shirt and I blushed as he wrapped his arms around me. Once the movie was over, I yawned loudly. "Do you want to go on a walk with me?" Jung Kook asked stretching his arms over his head. I nodded and  rubbed my fuzzy blue eyes. "Sure." I said going into another enourmous yawn. He stood up and grabbed my hands. "Come on!" He whined tugging me making me rock back and forth. I laughed and followed him. "Where are we going?" I asked as we walked towards the door.

                  JunYoung and Suga were both looking over their shoulders at us while whispering to each other as they watched  us walk off.  The bright moonlight shined down us when we walked down the porch that creaked under our feet. "Follow me." He said beckoning me. I sighed and followed him slowly. Trees towered over us and I felt fear surge through me. Where in the world is  he taking me? He stood behind me and I gasped as he put his hands over my eyes. "Go straight." He said softly. I giggled and held my hands straight out in front of me. "Stop, don't move one spot!" He said suddenly making me jump. He slowly took his hands off my eyes. I went wide eyed as the scenery. Candles were lit around a cover that was spread over the grass and above us the bright sky glowed above us. "Happy birthday." He said giving me a charming smile. I squealed and flung myself in his arms. He hugged me tightly  and rested his head on my shoulder. I leaned away from him and smiled at him. His blue eyes turned silver in the moonlight. He gentle touched my face, my hair out of my face. I layed down on the tiny bed we had. The stars glittered brightly over me and I smiled brightly. "This means alot, Jung Kook. It's beautiful." I said looking over at him. He grinned and he smiled. "Not as beautiful at you." He said making my pale cheeks turn bright red. "Aleigh, Do you like me?" He asked softly.

                                I looked down and felt my face turn red hot. 'Iv'e never had the chance to tell you...but..I love you.' J-Hyo's voice echoed in my head and I shook my head. "J-Hyo...I still love him." I said softly. He nodded in understanding and sighed. "I wish I could have a chance though." He said scooting closer to me. I blushed as he rolled on top of me. "What..Are you doing?" I asked feeling my blue eyes stretch wide. His blue gaze softened and he used on hand to my face. "I really like you." He said his gaze looking down at my lips. He lowered his self and pressed his lips firmly against mine. I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath. Instead of coming back up and jerking away, he stayed. I blushed as his tongue slipped inside my mouth playfully. I sat there rigidly and gulped as his cold hands ran up my shirt, my skin. "Jung Kook.." I said as he pulled away for a moment. He opened his eyes and stared down at me. "I can't do this..." I mumbled gentle. He sighed loudly and leaned away from me and sat up. "Fine, ok I get it." He said softly. I sat up and struggled to calm my rapid heart beat. He stood up slowly and walked away. I looked down and sighed heavily. I think I just lost my other best friend... I can't help but feel that way. I ignored the sound of someone sitting beside me slowly. I jumped as the person wrapped their arm around my waist tightly. 

                   I looked up and felt my heart stop beating. "J-Hyo!" I yelled loudly. He glanced at me hurt and betrayel in his light brown eyes. "What were you doing with him?" He asked looking away from me. I stared at him in dismay and looked down. "He told me he liked me, then he made out with me. I don't like him....I still love you." I said softly. Please don't let me loose J-Hyo, Iv'e been waiting so long  for him. He smiled his half smile and hugged me tightly. I felt warm tears fall down my face. "I missed you." I said softly. He hugged me tighter and stared me deep in the eyes. "I missed you to." He said before kissing me sweetly. I sighed blissfully and wrapped my arms around his neck. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, catching him by surprise. He did the same to me and ran his hands up my shirt. My longing for him increased and a moan escaped my lips. He gentle kissed my neck his wamr lips soothing. I gentle scratched his back and lifted up his shirt. "Are you sure about this?" He asked gentle and slowly laying me down. I blushed heavily and my mouth went dry. "I-I guess..." I stammered. He chuckled and slowly pulled away. "What?" I asked feeling completely stupid. "Isn't it kind of weird to do it out here?" He asked looking around at the revealing woods. I nodded and felt embarrassement wash over me. I probably looked so stupid and needy. "Come on, I want to see the others." He said grabbing my hand. I smiled and walked beside him. It's so good to have him back... "They'd be happy to see you." I said.

                            Jung Kook's POV: I kicked a twig hard, making it fling in the oppisite direction. I can't believe she rejected me like that... I sighed and leaned against a thick tree. I guess I kind of figured...After all, her and J-Hyo have been through alot. I ducked under low hanging branches from the trees above me. I walked on the white porch that creaked as if it was a usual thing. I stopped from opening the door as laughter flooded through the door. "It's good to see you again." J-Hope said happily. I opened the door slowly to see all of them surrounding someone. "Jung Kook, look who's back!" Suga said excitedly. My blood turned to ice as J-Hyo waved friendly and smiled at me. I smiled and sighed with relief. It is good seeing him. Everyone excitedly talked to him and I felt guilt and regret wash through me, head to toe. "Maybe I should tell him..." I mumbled out loud, walking back outside. "Tell who what?" J-Hyo's voice from behind me made me jump. "N-Nothing." I stammered backing away. I can't tell him...Our friend ship would be gone completely. His light brown eyes filled with disappointment. "I saw you and Aleigh in the woods." He said flatly. I flinched as his eyes flickered back up to my face. "Why did you do that?" He asked sharply. "I  really like her." I said softly. He stood in front of me, his face inches away from mine. "She's mine." He said calmly. I gulped and sighed.

                    "Please, I just really like her. I couldn't help myself..." I said gentle. I gasped as he shoved me hard, making me stumble back. I struggled to regain my balance but failed. I grunted as I hit the porch staires hard and I slid down them painfully. I layed their dazed for a moment. I sat up slowly and felt blood on my lip. J-Hyo jumped down the staires and narrowed his light brown eyes. "I trusted you to take care of her. Not go behind my back and try making th moves on her." He said lifting his fist up. I ducked quickly and felt the breeze from it. I punched him hard, making him stumble back and hold his mouth. "Stop!" Aleigh yelled swinging open the door. The others ran outside and mumbled to each other in surprise. Aleigh ran down the steps and stood between us. "Aleigh, move." J-Hyo said looking at her. She sighed and held her arm out straight in front of me. "Stop, J-Hyo. It isn't worth it." She said making me looking at her with surprise. What does she mean by that?  "What are you saying? He kissed you!" He said fusteratedly. I looked down and avoided the others shocked expressions. "It's only natural because he likes me." She said looking over her shoulder at me. Why is she taking my side? J-Hyo seemed to be wondering the same thing because he looked from me then to her. "But....He knows me and you are together." He said softly shooting me a glare. 

                      
                   "It's been almost three years..." Aleigh said looking down. J-Hyo stared at her curiously.."Are you saying your liking him back?" He asked his voice giving nothing away. She looked down in deep thought and I felt myself gasp loudly. "But...What about me and you?" He asked sounding very hurt. Aleigh looked down and didn't look at him. "I don't want to ruin you and Jung Kook's friendship." She said softly. He stared at her and tears form in his light brown eyes. "So...You breaking up with me?" He asked staring past her and staring directly at me. She clenched her fist and bit her bottom lip. "Yes, I'm sorry J-Hyo." She said before turning around. J-Hyo watched her walk off with tears streaming down his face. I rested my hand on his shoulder sympathetically. "I'm...." I began but he looked at me sharply. "What are you waiting for? Go after her." He mumbled hatefully before shrugging his shoulders making my hand fall off his shoulder. He stopped and I stared at him curiously. "I'm sorry. I guess I am a screw up like 5Zic always told me." He mumbled his voice cracking. I blinked away tears that formed in my eyes. Why is apologizing? He's making  me feel awful... "I'd really like if we could stay friends.." He said staring back at me slowly. I nodded and he ran off, not saying anything else. I turned around and ran in the direction I last saw Aleigh at. I got to make her realize that she's going to make things worse. I sighed with relief as I saw her sitting at the edge of the woods, playing in the dirt. "Aleigh." 

                        She looked up at me with tears in her blue eyes. She sniffled and wiped her tears away. I sat down beside her and she huffed and  looked away from me. "What are you doing out here?" She asked her voice filled with sadness. I got to make things right..."Why did you break up with him?" I asked still shocked that she did. She sighed and ran her fingers along the dirty ground. "I don't want to see him constantly hurt him self because of me." She said looking at me. I looked down and didn't say anything, "He's doing that because he loves you." I said resting my hand on her shoulder. She took a deep breath and I could see the tears stream down her face in the dark. "I know and I love him to." She mumbled sounding confused. Their both so happy togther, and I know they will stay together. J-Hyo tries all the time to make her smile and laugh, and she does the same fror him back. "Then what's holding you back?" I asked dumbfoundedly. She stared at me and guilt showed in her blue eyes. "I don't want to hurt any of you guys...Espacially not JunYoung." She mumbled. "Your not, I'm fine." His voice from behind me made us both jump. JunYoung sat down on her other side and sighed. "I have to admit, I love you to." He said softly making her sob. He rested his arm on her shoulder. "But he loves you more." He said gentle. She stared at both of us and I smiled. She's my friend, and yes...I like her but...I don't think it's worth seeing her crying. "Your right..." She said standing up slowly. I smiled at her and nodded. 

                           Aleigh's POV: We all walked through the woods and I sighed heavily. I hope I am doing the right thing...My head is just confused right now... I'm not for sure what I want and if it's the right thing to do. "Shh, did you hear that?" JunYoung asked holding his arm straight out in front of me. We all fell silent and fear seemed to surge through me as usual. "What?" Suga asked looking around. Where could he have gone? "I hate being in the back." Suga mumbled as we continued to walk through the dark woods. We al stuck close together and I grabbed Jung Kook's sleeve. I jumped as a twig snapped from behind us. "Suga! Geez, step lighter." JunYoung said running his fingers through his black bangs. I froze as there was no reply. "Suga?" I asked softly turning around. He was gone. I let out a tiny squeal and huddled closer to Jung Kook. Even  he seemed scared. "Are you looking for him?" A girls voice said from behind us. I slowly turned around and felt fear and anger surge through me. Ashley gave a devilish smile and in her grasp was Suga. "Let me go you evil..."He began but she titled his head back and pressed a silver knife against his neck. Jung Kook tensed up beside me and he rested his hand on his gun. "Please Ashley, let him go." I begged. She snickered and looked down at Suga. "You shouldn't be worried about what I'm going to do." She laughed. 

                       What does she mean? We all fell silent as if we all were thinking the same thing. "Who?" Suga asked wiggling in her grasp. I went wide eyed as a outline of a person came into view. "Me." The person said. I felt my heart stopped as his white hair glowed in the moonlight turning it silver. 5Zic... "Let him go!" I said angerily. He chuckled and stood shoulder to shoulder with Ashley. "I bet you feel good for hurting J-Hyo like that." She snickered tilting her head. Behind her, J-Hyo was struggling in the grasp in the grip as the familiar grip of the boys wearing a black hoodie. His light brown eyes filled with pain when he saw me. "I didn't mean to, and I regret it. Leave him alone! Suga to!" I said grabbing Jung Kook's gun and pointed it at her. She's not my friend anymore, not even the Ashley I knew before. "Now, let's not make a mistake." She said raising her hands up slowly in surrendeur. My hands trembled as I pointed the gun at her. Iv'e never shot anyone that was close to me before. I closed my eyes tightly and pulled the trigger. There was a loud gasp from Jung Kook and I slowly opened my eyes. Suga stared at me in pain and Ashley slowly poked her head up from behind him. "Told you not to make a mistake..." She said lowering Suga. He coughed loudly, and a bullet wound was straight through his shoulder. "Suga! I'm..." I sobbed feeling awful. Jung Kook grabbed the gun from me. "We need to free them..." He said through clenched teeth. We took a step foreword but stopped dead. Soldiers walked out.

                         "Freeze!" One of them yelled from behind 5Zic and Ashley. I gulped and felt my knees start to shake. J-Hyo let out a angry yell and punched one of the hooded boys and kicked the feet out from the other one. They stumbled back and he ducked and ran towards us. Run J-Hyo! He gasped as soldiers shot their guns at him. He ducked down low and shoved past 5Zic and Ashley making them stumble out of the way. They stared at him with fusteration in their eyes. I hugged J-Hyo tightly. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me." I sobbed burying my face in his shirt. He hugged me back and sighed. "It's..." He began but stopped. I looked up at him and blood trickled down the side of his mouth. "J-Hyo?" I asked feeling fear surge through me. He stared at me and tears streamed down his face. He fell to his knees and a bullet hole was straight through the middle of his chest. I screamed and felt my body go numb. I turned around and felt anger surge through me. I charged at Ashley and 5Zic. I looked to my left and right, the others were right but my side. Ashley went wide eyed as I tackled her. We both fell on the ground and I leaned over her and punched her hard in the face. "I thought me and you were friends!" I screamed using both fist to punch her. She tried blocking her face but I kept hammering away at her, feeling my anger tack over me. "Never, we never were." She said kicking me. I flew back and landed on the ground with a loud thud. I stared at her in horror. She punched me hard gag loudly. Ashley..

                              Blood trickled down my face and I struggled to breathe. The only thing I saw was her fist flying towards my face. The others were fighting with all there strength and the sounds of guns shooting echoed around me. I gasped as she pressed a kinfe to my neck. "I can end this all now." She said through clenched teeth. I struggled under her grip and I felt the cold blade brush against my skin. I closed my eyes and waited for the worst. The same thought from the begining flooded through my mind. Maybe it's best if I give up. Ashley screamed in shock and my eyes flew open. J-Hyo! He was wrestling with her and I gasped. What is he doing?! I stood up shakily and ran towards them. I screamed as someone grabbed my arm, making me swing around. 5Zic grinned and held me tightly. "It's ashame... Your a good person." He said gentle my aching and bloody face. "Let me go!" I said through clenched teeth. "Sorry, I can't do that." He said flatly. I wiggled out of his grasp and ran towards J-Hyo and Ashley. Jung Kook and J-Hyo were switching out, taking turns beating her up. "J-Hyo! Jung-" I began but stopped. Pain surged through me and my legs collasped from underneath me. "Aleigh!" J-Hyo screamed running over to me. 5Zic pointed a gun at his head as he knealt down in front of me. I felt the world spin around me and my body seemed to shake. I don't want to die...I'm so scared.. "Why are you doing this?!" J-Hyo yelled angerily. 5Zic snickered and looked down at me. "Our mom looked like this before I killed her." He said giving a half smile. J-Hyo leaped at 5Zic and punched him hard. I gasped as I heard a gun shot. Jung Kook's blue eyes stretched wide and he picked me up slowly in his trembling arms. J-Hyo was on his knees crying, his face buried in his face. 5Zic layed motionless. 

                                   J-Hyo's POV: 5Zic...I can't believe I just shot him. Jung Kook and Aleigh both were quiet with the same sad and shocked expression on their faces. "He's gone." I said my voice cracking. I gentle touched 5Zic face and closed his eyes. I'm sorry brother... I stood up and pain surged throuhg my body like fire. JunYoung and the others limped over to us. "Where's Ashley?" J-Hope asked wiping his bloody lip. My chest ached and I struggled to breathe. "She's dead." Suga said his voice filled with grief and hatred. Jung Kook looked down at Aleigh and stopped. His breathing quickened and he looked at me. "She stopped breathing." He said shakily. Fear swept through me and I felt my hands tremble. "No!" I said standing beside him. "Aleigh! Hang in there, your going to be ok!" I said grabbing her from him. I felt tears stream down my face and I ran through the dark woods. Not her...Please god...Not her. The others stomped through the woods after me, screaming my name. "J-Hyo..." Aleigh said looking at me, her eyes barely open. "Slow down!" JunYoung yelled from behind me. I felt tears stream down my face and she weakly lifted her hand up. "Please don't cry..." She said softly. We finally bursted out of the woods and I looked around. Further away cars wizzed past me, making my hair fly back. "The hospital isn't that far away." Suga said in pain. I started running again, my body starting to ache with every step. I can't give up yet.  In the distance I saw the huge white building tower above us. I forced my legs to pick up the pace and I bursted through the double doors, the others by my side. Doctors and nurses looked at me wide eyed with fear in their eyes. "Please help...us.." I said feeling it harder to breathe. The others ran inside after me and doctors and nurses rolled Aleigh away in a different room. I sighed and sat down slowly.

                       JunYoung's POV: A couple hours of us being treated, they walked out again. I wasn't hurt to bad luckly. J-Hyo sat down beside me slowly, bandages covering him. His arm was in a cast and he slowly looked at me. I flinched at how red and puffy his face was. "I hope she's ok...." He said softly. A nurse walked out of the room, her hair in a perfect pony tail. I looked at her desperately and she forced a smile. "We did all we can. Do you want to see her?" She asked softly. We all exchanged looks and nodded slowly. We all walked down the narrow hallway and I gulped nervously. I hope she's going to be ok. We all gentle shouldered nurses and doctors out of the way. "Here we are." The nurse said wiping the blood off her gloves and onto her white uniform. We all walked inside slowly. Doctors were surrounding her and Aleigh opened her blue eyes. "Is it...you guys?" She asked weakly. We all surrounded her and J-Hyo knealt down. "Your going to be ok." He said her pale face. Doctors exchanged nervous glances but didn't say anything. "Not this time..." She said tears forming in her blue eyes. Fear chilled me to the bone and I gulped. "What are you saying?" I asked staring at her sadly. "I know I won't make it...My mom told me." She said more tears streaming down her pale cheeks. "Your going to be fine!" J-Hope said shakily. She smiled weakly at us. "I just want to say that I love you guys so much...Escpacially you, J-Hyo. And I'm not afraid." She said before her voice seemed to grow weaker. 

                               J-Hope's POV: I went wide eyed as he machine let out a loud beep sound. Fear seemed to numb me and the room seemed to spin around me. Her hand dropped out of J-Hyo's and he went wide eyed. "No! She can't leave us!" He yelled staring at me. My heart seemed to break and tears formed in my eyes. "I'm sorry for your-" A doctor with blonde hair said but I cut him off. I pinned him against the wall and grabbed his shirt. "You better do something." I said through clenched teeth. The same nurse pushed her way past me and gulped. "Blood...She needs blood." She said calmly. J-Hyo stared at me in horror and he looked down. "If it means that she'll be ok..." He mumbled before pulling out his pocket knife. We all stared at him wide eyed as he slit his arm. Blood dripped down the side and the nurse smiled. "I'll do it to." JunYoung said grabbing the cup the nurse handed J-Hyo. We all passed it around to one another and the nurse smiled. She poured it in Aleigh's IV. We all watched desperately, no one even daring to breathe. J-Hyo knealt down and grabbed her hand. "Please, come back to us...Come back to me." He begged. A moment later the machine beeped once more. We all gasped and I felt a smile spread across my face. Aleigh coughed and slowly opened her blue eyes. "Your ok!" J-Hyo said hugging her tightly. She looked around at us and tears formed in her eyes. "Thank you...for saving me.." She sobbed hugging J-Hyo. I wiped my tears and we all hugged her tigthly. "Why did you do it?" She asked after we all pulled away. "We'd do anything for you." J-Hyo said resting his hand on hers. She smiled and kissed him sweetly. "Were here for you until the end." I said smiling at her. I'm so glad we have her at our side, with her, we can stand anything. We all love her so much. It just proves that friend ship is stronger then anything. 

                          This Fanfic is done XD *Sob sob* It was so much fun to write, thanks for being here with me. ^^ I hope you enjoyed it XD