Never Forgotten

Shattered

                                                     3 YEARS LATER~

Aleigh's POV: I huffed and stared at red menu in my hand. "We serve stuff really cheap." I mumbled out loud. My friend let out a grunt as he hip hit the counter and she handed a customer a coffee that steamed heavily. "Well, were just a coffe shop." She said turning towards me. Her shiny light brown hair was in a perfect pony tail behind her back. "Where's Zelo? He's supposed to be here." I said flatly. I rested my elbow on the smooth surface of our counter. The smell of coffee made me fee light headed. I looked down at my silver cross that glowed in the bright light of the shop and sadness stabbed me once more. J-Hyo... He had JunYoung give it to me before he left. I squeezed it tightly and bit my tongue to try and not cry. He is in pain because of me... "Hey, what's wrong?" My friend Jojo asked staring at me confusedly. "Nothing, just thinking." I said softly. "I'm here!" A voice declared loudly. We all looked up surprisedly and Zelo walked in. As usual, he wasn't wearing his white uniform. "I hope you get fired." I mumbled fidgeting with my short skirt. We all three looked up as the bell rang as it dangled over the door. "Your turn, Aleigh." Jojo said getting the rusty red tray for me. I sighed and walked over to were a group of gangster looking boys were standing. "Hello, how may I help you?" I asked brightly. A boy that was wearing all black and a skate board in his hand with flippy black hair that swooped across his face stared at me. "Yes, is there a girl named Aleigh that works here?" He asked looking around. I gulped nervously and shook my head. "No."

            Who are these guys anyway? Iv'e never seen them before. "Aleigh! What's the hold up?" Zelo called out from behind the counter. The boy stared at me and a half smile spread across his lips. Another boy wearing a black hoodie and a black beanie popped up from behind him. "Your Aleigh? Dang..." He said biting his bottom lip. His friend hit him in the head and rolled his eyes. "We need you to come with us." He said staring at me. I looked over my shoulder at the others and they were to focused counting the money that they payed no attention to the boys. "Who are you?" I asked sharply. The boy met my gaze evenly his dark brown eyes burning into me. "I'm Jung Kook. This is Suga." He said pointing to his friend. Jung Kook stared at me and grabbed my arm. "Just come with us." He said pulling me out of the coffe palor. "Hey you guys can't just-" I  began but Suga smiled politely at me. "Our friend asked for you." He mumbled as we walked away from the coffee palor. "You'll be back to that cheep place in a little bit." Jung Kook mumbled as we walked away. I stared at him for a moment and sighed. He sounds so much like J-Hope. "Aleigh!" A voice screamed from behind me. Jojo was running towards me, her blonde hair blowing in the wind. I waved and took a step towards her. Suga and Jung Kook stood protectively in front of me. "Who are you?" Jung Kook asked sharply. Jojo blinked once and gave a sarcastic laugh. "I should be asking you that. You just kidnapped my friend." She snapped slowly pulling something out of her skirt pocket. I gasped.

                "Get away from her!" She screamed before spraying pepper spray in Suga and Jung Kook's eyes. "Jojo! They mean no harm!" I said puting my hand on hers and lowering the pepper spray. Suga grunted in pain and rubbed his blood shot eyes. "That hurt like hell." Jung Kook groaned blinking like crazy. Jojo made a amused face and her hair behind her ear. "There actually pretty cute." She mumbled staring at Jung Kook. I sighed heavily and rested my hand ont their shoulder. "Are you ok?" I asked them gentle. They both nodded and I looked over my shoulder. I gasped as Zelo ran at Suga at full speed. He collided into him, sending Suga flying back and landing on the white side walk with a loud thud. "Zelo! It's ok!" I squealed feeling panic rise in me. Jung Kook decked Zelo hard in the face, making him stumble back. "Stop!" A voice yelled and a second later a boy stepped in between them. We all stopped and stared at him. Suga wiped his bloody lip and mumbled something underneath his breath. The turned towards me and I felt my heart race. "JunYoung!" I screamed happily wrapping my arms around him. He hugged me tightly and happiness surged through me. "I told you, you would see me again." He said as we pulled away from each other. His blue eyes glowed happily and I blushed slightly. "Wow! So many hot guys." Jojo said looking around. "So what are you doing here?" I asked trying to hide my shock. He sighed and flipped his black bangs. "I need to free J-Hyo. I can't do it alone though." He said staring at me. I looked down at my cross that glowed in the bright sunlight and sadness pierced me. I miss him so much.. "I'm-" I began.

             "Wow, I don't think so." Zelo said sharply standing in front of me. JunYoung's friendly and sweet smile fell and he narrowed his blue eyes at him. "Who do you think you are?" He asked taking a step towards Zelo. Panic rose in me and stepped between them. I faced Zelo who looked so mad. "Guys, I got to do this." I siad looking at them desperately. If I get to save J-Hyo...I need to. Jojo opened to object but I cut her off. "I need to save my best friend. I know you guys would do the same for me. I'll be fine." I said determindly. They both exchanged worried looks and Zelo sighed. "Fine, but be back soon, ok?" He said before hugging me tightly. Suga and the others squirmed impatiently and I waved goodbye after we all said farewell. "Come on, the others are waiting." JunYoung said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder at Zelo and Jojo who were watching me leave with worry and sadness in their eyes. "Why are they making you wear that?" Jung Kook asked as he walked on my other side. I looked down at my work uniform and blushed heavily. "I-I don't know...Just my work uniform." I said softly. Suga rested his arm on JungKook's shoulder and grinned. "It looks good." He said making me look away akwardly. JunYoung just shook his head and sighed. "J-Hope, and 5Zic are already here. Their going to be happy to see you." He said as we approached a tiny appartment. "Are these two helping us?" I asked looking back at Suga and Jung Kook who followed closely behind. JunYoung nodded and I sighed. They both seem like minature J-Hope's. We climbed up the steps until we reached the second floor of apartments. I'm so excited..

                     JunYoung's POV: Suga grabbed my shoulder for a moment and held me back. "Here, follow me." Jung Kook said as he led her down the row of different aparments. "What?" I asked Suga half annoyedly. He stared at me and concern glowed in his light brown eyes. "Are you sure it's safe to bring her with us?" He asked staring at me worriedly. She has been through alot since the first day I met her. "Yeah, she can take care of her self." I said reassuringly. I turned around to follow them but Suga seemed frozen in spot. "What if we can't save him?" He asked glancing at me. I felt the same doubt pierce me but I shook my head. "We have to save him." I said determinadly. Suga nodded in understanding but he sighed heavily. "Were here for you." He said walking  with me down the row of doors. At least I hope we can save him... I know for a fact 5Zic won't give up on J-Hyo. I opened up the door to our tiny aparament. Laughter and smiles was the first thing I saw. Aleigh was hugging J-Hope tightly. "Did you want a hug?" Aleigh asked looking at Jung Kook who had pocky in his mouth and was chilling against the couch. He made a face in disguist and gentle pushed her away. "Ew no." He said looking away. "So what's the plan?" Jung Kook asked looking at me determinadly. Suga nodded and wrapped his arm around Jung Kook's shoulder happily. "We need to get in to three teams." I said sitting on my knees on the tan carpet. They all nodded and watched me carefully as I explained. "Jung Kook, I want you to go with Aleigh." I said pointing to Aleigh who went wide eyed hearing her name. Jung Kook glared at me angerily and irratation showed on his face. "Why me?" He whined.

                 "Because you have more expierence." I said softly. And I want her to get to know him more. Jung Kook stared at Aleigh and rolled his eyes. "I have to watch after a whiny girl." He said setting down his silver gun that had scratches on the side from his fights. Jung Kook is one of the strongest guys I know... "Excuse me, I can take care of myself. And I don't whine!" She snapped looking at Jung Kook. "I hope me and her didn't argue like that." J-Hope said rubbing his temples. "I doubt it, I bet you don't even know how to shoot a gun." Jung Kook snickered leaning in towards her. Aleigh grabbed the gun from him quickly and pointed it at his chest. "I dare you." He said challengingly. Suga cleared his throat and scooted between them while apologizing sarcastically. "Now, If you guys are done flirting, let us continue." 5Zic said rolling his eyes. Jung Kook snickered and opened his mouth to object but J-Hope hushed him loudly. "J-Hope, you and Suga go together." I said pointing to both of them. Suga smiled happily and gave J-Hope a fist bump. I stared at 5Zic and smiled. "Me and 5Zic will be together." I said sounding like a normal thing.  "I wish J-Hyo was here. I want to be paired up with him instead of...him." Aleigh said crossing her arms and pouting. Jung Kook shot me a annoyed glare and I flinched. "Hey, don't take it out on me. I was randomly pairing people up." I said holding my hands up in surrendeur. "You'll live." Suga said standing up and stretching. "When are we heading out?" J-Hope asked curiously.

                "We should be in a little bit." I said standing up as well. At least the gang is back together.. I stared at Aleigh who was pulling Jung Kook's cheeks while talking in a baby voice to him. "I bet your glad to have her back." 5Zic said making me jump with surprise. I felt my face turn slightly red and I put my hands on my hips. "What do you mean?" I asked casually. He chuckled and shook his head. "You still really like her..." He said trailing off as we both saw Jung Kook over my shoulder. "You like her?!" He yelled but I slapped my hand over his mouth quickly. "Yes, I don't want anyone knowing." I said annoyedly. God..Big mouth. Jung Kook didn't say anything else but he made a face in disguist. "Almost everyone falls for her." 5Zic said twirling his black shot gun in his hand. Jung Kook rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath. "I don't see how." He mumbled as we all clambered out of the house and out onto the balconey. "It just happens.. I was just like you." J-Hope said patting Jung Kook on the back as he passed him.  Suga made a shocked face and pointed at him and laughed. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "You guys make me feel so old." I said making J-Hope laugh. Aleigh wrapped her arm around my shoulder and smiled brightly. "I missed you all so much." She said brightly. I looked at her and felt the old feelings swarm in me. I still really like her.. "We missed you to." I said wrapped my arm around her shoulder.  We all climbed inside the black mustang and Aleigh was talking quietly to Suga and Jung.

                          "Me and Aleigh will sneak inside and fight all of soldiers inside there, then give you a signal. Then you and 5Zic help us free J-Hyo and watch our backs when were done there. Then J-Hope and Suga keep watch outside until all of us are safely out of the house. " He said watching everyone carefully. We all stared at him silently and didn't say anything. "What?" He asked fusteratedly. I couldn't help but laugh and he shot me a angry look. "Usually it's Suga who comes up with those ideas." I said looking at Suga who was staring at his brother in surprise. "Hey, at least he thought of something. Don't worry, I'm considered the dumb one to." Aleigh said resting her hand on his shoulder. He stared at her, surprise in his face. We all continued to dirve in the quiet and jumped as I saw J-Hope leaning foreword. "I thought J-Hyo was back at Aleigh's dad's house?" He asked confusedly. I shook my head and felt old anger rise in me. "They sent him up here because they knew we would probably go back down there and get him." I said outloud. Hopefully this plan does work..I layed my head against the window and listened the gentle humming of the car and felt my body relax a little. I glanced back at Aleigh who was already asleep almost, and her head was against Jung Kook's arm and a silver cross necklace dangled catching the light, making it shine brightly. She still kept it even though it's been such a long time since seeing him. "I hope he's ok." 5Zic  mumbled focusing his attention on the road. "Me to." I mumbled.

                          Aleigh's POV: "Hey, wake up." Someone said shaking me hard. I groaned and shut my eyes tightly. "Can I hit her in the head with  a bat?" Jung Kook asked flatly making me bolt straight up. I glared at him through my half opened eyes. "Do that and your going to die with no face." I said pointing at him. Die with no face? Really Aleigh... I looked out the window and went wide eyed. A huge red brick house towered above us. It's windows was busted in and the porch was pratically in a huge heap of rubble. "Who ever lives here must be very poor." Suga commented flatly. I felt chills run up my back and I closed my eyes for a moment. Hopefully he's still alive... I just hope were not to late. "He's going to be fine." Jung Kook said following my gaze as I stared at the house. "What if we can't get him out?" I asked staring at him desperately. He stared at me, his dark brown eyes filled with gentleness. "Were going to. Were in this together." He said resting his hand on my shoulder. Suga smiled at us and he gave me a tiny wink. "Ok people, let's go." JunYoung said quickly. We all hussled out of the car and I ducked down low as I ran across the bare ground that had no grass growing. Jung Kook followed closely from behind me. "Do you see any soldiers?" JunYoung called out as he hid behind a dying tree. I shook my head and clenched my gun tightly in my hands. "After you." Jung Kook said as I hesitated. I looked at him slowly and let out a scared wimper. "What if something jumps out at me?" I asked scaredly. He sighed.

                    "Fine, I'll go first for now." He mumbled taking the lead. I stuck close to him and looked around. He ran up the rubble, nearly slipping. I bit my botttom lip and did the same, alaramed at the feeling of the slick ground under my feet. He stopped by the wooden door that had paint chipping from it. I leaned in towards the door to hear what was going on inside. "Our prisoner is still puting up a fight. Do we kill him, sir?" A mans voice asked from inside. I glanced at Jung Kook who pressed his self against the wall of the left side of the door. He beckoned me to do the same and I held my breath. The door slowly opened and a old looking man with curly black hair stepped outside. I spun around quickly and gave him a swift kick to the chest before stepping on him. He stared at me wide eyed with fear glowing in his dull blue eyes. "Where is J-Hyo?" I asked angerily. The man stared at me stunnedly and Jung Kook stood beside me. "Talk." He said through clenched teeth, pointing the gun at him. I put more weight on my feet, making him let out a groan of pain. "I-In the basement." He said. We both frozed as the yells of soldiers and the heavy sound of footsteps charging towards us. I leaped off the man and charged inside. The house was run down on the inside as well, pots and pans were knocked on the dirty tile floor and the windows were smudged, and some even broken. Soldiers dressed in black popped up out of no where with their guns pointed. Jung Kook leaped at the nearest soldier, punching him hard. "Come on!"

               I ducked low avoiding the bullets that wizzed past my head and fear churned through me. "Keep low, Aleigh." Jung Kook said looking over his shoulder and shooting his gun, aiming perfectly making a soldier drop dead. I shakily held up the gun and pointed it at a soldier that was pointing his gun at me. I pulled the trigger, surprised how powerful it was. The soldier grunted in pain and flew back. Jung Kook patted me on the back and we both started running quickly. "Where's the basement?" I asked rapidly hearing the yells of soldiers coming nearer towards us. Jung Kook looked around quickly and gasped. "Here!" He said pointing to a cellar that looked in graved in the floor. Panic rose in me as the soldiers got closer. I lifted it up quickly, making it creak loudly. "You go first, I'm right behind you." He said as I hesitantly looked down at the blackness that loomed down the steps of the cellar. I screamed as he pushed me hard. I grunted in pain as the first thing that hit the wooden steps was my face. I felt pain surge through out my body as I tumbled and rolled down the staires. I landed with a loud thud on the dirt ground of the foot of the cellar. I shakily stood up and I felt blood drip down my face. The sound of gun shots above me made me panic. A moment later, the voices of JunYoung, and Suga came closer. I opened my mouth to call out to them, but the loud sound of people tumbling down the staires made me cringe. Suga groaned in pain and JunYoung sighed heavily underneath him. "Really, Jung Kook?" He asked as he carefully walked down the staries after putting a wooden pole through the chain, to make it stay down. I shivered as we all walked around in the darkness. Suga grunted loudly as he bumped into something. "Where's J-Hope and 5Zic?" I asked realizing that JunYoung was down here instead of J-Hope. "He wanted to keep watch instead." He mumbled and I could see the outline of him reach out his hands in front of him blindly. "J-JunYoung?"

                           Jung Kook's POV: We all turned around quickly and I struggled to see in the darkness. "J-Hyo?" JunYoung called out in reply. There was the loud clanks of chains and we all slowly followed the noise. I held my hand out in front of Aleigh and I saw her stare at me sharply. "W-What are you doing here?" The familiar voice of J-Hyo asked. Aleigh gasped and shoved her way past me. "J-Hyo! Where here to free you." She said and I heard her blindly mess with the chains. I looked over my shoulder and felt panic rise in me. "You guys got to hurry up." I said through clenched teeth. Suga stood by my shoulder and the lights of lanters drifted through the cracks in the wooden floor board, giving us some light. Aleigh fidgeted with a huge rusty lock and mumbled to herself nervously. I gasped as I saw how beaten up and bruised J-Hyo  was. Scars were covering his arms and some parts of his legs..He was whipped. I gentle pushed her aside and pointed my gun at the lock. I closed one eye and studied the lock carefully. I shot it, making it break in half. J-Hyo collasped to the ground and I could see pain cloud his face. "Let's go. Keep him safe as possible." JunYoung ordered flinging J-Hyo's arm over his shoulder. I ran upstaires and flinched as soldiers banged hard in the cellar. I broke the wood that held the cellar door down, making the soldiers open the door quickly. "Boo!" I yelled holding my gun against the soldier who was banging on the cellar door. I pulled the trigger making blood spray on my face. The others ran aftere me and I fired my gun in all directions. Pain exploded in my arm and I bit my tongue. A soldier hiding behind the table chuckled in triumph. Suga stood in front of me and fired the gun rapidly, making my ears ring. I groaned in pain  in held my shoulder in pain. Blood oozed down the side of it and I sighed heavily. We exploded out of the house where J-Hope and 5Zic were firing like crazy. Soldiers were laying on the ground either knocked out or dead.

                          J-Hope stared at us and relief glowed in his blue eyes. "Ok, let's go." 5Zic said as he ran and shooted his gun hitting a soldier in the chest. We all climbed in the car and I let out a girly scream as soldier shot at the car. "Dang, everyone wants to kill me." J-Hyo whined staring out the window wide eyed. "Your popular." Suga said giving a bright smile. 5Zic sped away leaving a trail of dust behind us. I slumped back with relief and held my injured shoulder. "We make a good team." Aleigh said gentle punching my cheek. I nodded and gave her a tiny smile. She's not as bad as I thought. Aleigh stared at J-Hyo who looked exhausted. She gentle grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "I missed you so much." She said her voice cracking. Everyone looked back at him with relief and sorrow in their eyes. J-Hyo stared at Aleigh and locked his fingers with hers. "I missed you guys to. Thanks for coming back for me." He said looking at all of us gratefully. "That's what friends are for." J-Hope said patting him on the shoulder. J-Hyo nodded and I saw tears form in his light brown eyes. I felt envy prickle in me. I wish I had friends that caring like that..I looked down and smiled. "That's what friends are for." I repeated slowly.