From better to worse

Shattered

Aleigh's POV: I sat there and smiled at J-Hope who was playing the electric guitar it's black and white colors dazzling. Everyone was acting weird last night around us. I wonder if they saw...As if seeing my worried face J-Hope stopped playing. "Am I boring you?" He asked curiously. I held my hands up in surrendeur and shook my head. "N-No I was just thinking." I mumbled. He sighed and sat down the guitar and scooted closer to me. "The others are fine. They were probably tired last night." He said wrapping his arm around me. I looked down akwardly. "But even J-Hyo is acting weird." I mumbled sadly. We always talked until late at night and hanged out all the time...Now he's like keeping his distance from me. "I'll talk to him later on today, if it makes you feel less worried." He mumbled standing up. I gulped nervously and studied my hands. "C-Can I ask you something?" I asked before he could walk out the door. He stared at me and nodded. "What?" He asked gentle. It's been bugging me..."Are we dating?" I asked my voice barely a whisper. He opened his mouth to say something then looked away. "I guess...But not right now. There's alot that's going on." He said softly. Disappointment stabbed me and he chuckled. "It's ok. I can wait."

          "Just remember that your technically dating me, so  you better not fall for JunYoung or J-Hyo." He said pointing at me. I blushed slightly and nodded. "Yes sir." I saluted making him laugh. He walked out and I huffed loudly. I walked out of the hallway walking around J-Hope's stuff that he had on the floor. I jumped with surprise as I bumped into someone. I rubbed my aching forehead and looked at who I bumped into. "Oh, hey J-Hyo." I said couldn't help but laugh. He stared at me and smiled slightly. "Hard head, geez." He mumbled his voice muffled by sleep. He must have just woken up. His brown hair poked up in every direction and his light brown eyes were barely open. "J-Hyo." I said softly as he continued to walk past me. He looked over his shoulder and stared at me questioningly. "Are you mad at me?" I asked nervously. "No, why would I be mad?" He asked curiously. His light brown eyes softened and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I'll be mad at you if you don't sit beside me." He said softly. I smiled at him brightly. Ok good, I was worried that he might have been mad at me about something. Everyone was sitting on the tan carpet in the living room huddled close in  a circle. "Sit by me." J-Hyo said grabbing my hand. I blushed slightly and he seemed to not be paying any attention to my reaction to that. We both sat beside JunYoung and J-Hope. J-Hope looked over my shoulder and glared heavily as he saw me and J-Hyo's hands. I gulped at his intense glare he gave him. Hopefully people don't get suspicous..He's never like that.

             "What are we talking about?" I asked looking at JunYoung who was mumbling something to himself. He looked up quickly and smiled automatically. "Well...We were thinking about talking to Ashley. Hopefully she will get some sense knocked into her." He mumbled shaking his head. "Wouldn't it be safer to be on teams?" 5Zic suggested shooting me a glance. Why is he looking at me like that? "Aleigh, do you think you'd be able to talk to her?" JunYoung asked gentle. I blushed at how sweet he asked me. JunYoung...He's the sweetest one here. "Yeah, I can try." I said determindly. J-Hyo stared at me worriedly. "What if she tries shooting you again?" He asked softly. I shivered and felt the old aching pain in my shoulder. "That's were you two come in." 5Zic said looking at J-Hyo and J-Hope. Ok...He must be on to something... I was surprised at how mad J-Hyo looked. I nudged J-Hope and stared at him wide eyed. "Did you do something to him?" I whispered low enough for no one else to hear. He shook his head and shrugged.  "Me and 5Zic will have to think of something else." JunYoung mumbled staring at him. "We will pick you guys up." He said flatly. I squirmed uneasily between these two. For some reason, I don't think this going to work. JunYoung put weapons of all sorts in the middle and I gulped. J-Hope automatically grabbed his silver blades and them gentle. I picked up a black gun and was surprised at how heavy it was. J-Hyo stared at me and smiled. "We can do this, I promise." He said gentle.

             J-Hope looked up and narrowed his blue eyes before standing up and walking away. I gasped in surprise as JunYoung beckoned me foreword. I walked towards him and he tilted my chin up gentle to make me look up at him. "What's wrong?" He asked gentle. I stared into his blue eyes and found comfort. "It's J-Hyo and J-Hope. Their not getting along." I said looking down. Should I tell him about me and J-Hope? "I know. J-Hyo has been acting weird."  He said even though he avoided my gaze. "Is it ok if you go with me instead?" I asked calmly. He stared at me startled me but nodded. "Ok, I'll be with you when she talks to you. Then those two can wait outside and keep watch." He said running all of this through. "I'll go tell the others." He said patting me on the head. I watched him walk off and sighed. Worry seemed to go through me like crazy and I shook my head to try and clear my thoughts. "If your worrying about me and J-Hyo, don't." J-Hope's from behind me made me jump. I looked up slowly and sighed. "I think he knows." I mumbled softly. He stared at me nervously and sighed. "I don't know. But we better get going." He said gentle pushing me towards the front door. We all walked outside and the bright sunlight seemed to dazzle me. J-Hyo was already sitting in the car as he sat in the back seat. Maybe I could sit beside him...I opened the car door and slid in beside him. He stared at me and gave a tiny smile. That's not a J-Hyo smile..."Are you ok?" I asked gentle. He nodded but didn't say anything to me.

              J-Hope's POV: Something really is bugging him. I glanced at Aleigh who seemed sadder then normal. J-Hyo glanced over at me and nothing but pure envy glowed in his light brown eyes. I wonder if he found out... "How will your dad handle seeing you?" I asked breaking the silence. Everyone looked back and stared at Aleigh. She shrugged and nervousness clouded her face. "H-He should be ok..." She stammered staring at J-Hyo. He sighed heavily and I jumped as 5Zic cleared his throat. "Were here kids." He mumbled a white house coming into view. Nervousness washed over me but I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Were going to be ok, espacially if we stick together. We all climbed out of the car and I stared at JunYoung who got out as well. "What are you doing out here?" I asked surprisedly. Aleigh stood beside him and they both exchanged a glance. "He's going inside with me. You two stay out here and keep watch." She said before turning around and jogging across the yard. I opened my mouth to call out to her but J-Hyo sighed. "She has JunYoung with her. I think she's going to be fine. Were here to." He said glancing at me with understanding in his light brown eyes. I watched them carefully and they both went inside making sure they stayed close together. I wanted to go in there with her... I stared at J-Hyo who was hiding behind a tree from across fromm me. "So what's been bothering you?" I asked casually before peaking around the thick tree making sure that the cost was clear. He huffed.

                 "What is it?" I asked starting to get concerned. Whatever it is, it's bugging him like crazy. "It's nothing." He said flatly. We both stayed quiet for a while and I sighed heavily. "Whatever it is, it's really making Aleigh upset." I said giving him a irratated glare. He stared at me with surprise in his light brown eyes. "Well she shouldn't be upset. It has nothing to do with her." He mumbled half to himself. Suspision rose in me and I struggled to play it casual. "Then why are you avoiding her?" I asked staring at him challengingly. Telling her what it is, is one thing. Avoiding her completely in another reason. I don't like people who's like that. "I told you it's nothing." He snapped his voice hardening. "Then what are you hiding?" I asked staring at him expressionless. He shot me a angry glare and he slowly walked out from behind the tree. "What I'm hiding? I think I mean you." He said angerily. I felt my jaw drop a little at how upset and angry he sounded. Is...He talking about me and Aleigh's kiss? "I-I'm not hiding anything." I stammered. He snickered and shook his head. "That's not what I saw last night. That kiss must have not meant anything to you,huh?" He snapped before taking a step towards me. I stood there rigidly and I stood inches away from. He has no right judging me...He has no idea how I feel about her. "That kiss meant everything to me.." I said looking him dead in the eyes. "Then you guys wouldn't have kept it a secret. People want to know this stuff." He snapped refusing to back away. He better step away from me..

           "Why should you even care?! Your not her boy friend or anything!" I said shoving him hard, my anger bubbling over. I'm not afraid to fight J-Hyo. "Because it's sad that she would fall for someone who treated her so cold." He said shoving me back. I stumbled back and surprised washed over me at how strong he was. "Your just jealous...You can't have a amazing girl like her." I said before snickering. Anger glowed in light brown eyes and he stared at me for a moment before looking down. "Your right, I am jealous. Because she would have  been mine if you wouldn't have gotten in the way!" He said through clenched teeth. I went wide eyed as he swung his fist hard at me. I stumbled back and tasted blood in my mouth. "Well, she's mine." I growled swingign hard back. My fist collided with his already bloody face. His head jerked violently and he glared at me. "Iv'e been there for her...You haven't." He said charging at me. I grunted as he slammed me into the tree. "You have no idea how lucky you are...I would give anything to have a person like her...To have her." He mumbled pressing harder on me. I stared at him ina amazement and I didn't know what to say. "Look,I'm glad she's with you but...I wish she would just look my way." He mumbled looking down. We both jumped and turned around quickly, our guns pointed at the person. Ashley smiled slightly as us and her gaze flickered from me then to him. "Well...Are you guys looking for me?" She asked amusedly. We both stared at each other quickly. "Yes."

           She snickered and walked around us. "Well your wasting your time." She mumbled making us both walk in circles with her. "Aleigh wants be your friend again." J-Hyo said not puting the gun down when he said that. She grinned at J-Hyo and snickered. "What a loyal friend, after all the pain she's puting through and has, your still here." She mumbled something glowing in her green eyes. J-Hyo let out a low grunt and took a step towards her. I gave him a warning look and Ashley gigled. "She still chose J-Hope over you. See? Even loveable Aleigh can't love you." She said making a sarcastic puppy face. Pain clouded his face and he looked down for a moment. "What do you want?" I asked feeling anger rise in me. "I just want to say I hope you guys said your goodbyes. Because I have a little plan up my sleeve." She said winking at us devilishly. Fear surged through me and J-Hyo tensed up beside me. "What are you talking about?" He asked his voice filled with panic. She sighed and smiled. "Ok, I guess the least I can do is tell you." She said standing in front of us. We both stared at her seriously. What will she do to Aleigh? She wouldn't go that far to kill her will she? "See, a lot of people work for me. I hired a guy to keep her prisoner in a cellar for three years...getting abused and feeling the same pain I felt. It's her turn..." She mumbled looking down as if she could see it. I went wide eyed and J-Hyo slowly lowered his gun. "Please....I'll take her place." He blurted out. I gasped and stared at him in surprise. J-Hyo looked at me and gave a determined nod. Ashley stood there dumbfounded as me for a moment. "Are you sure?" She asked slowly. He nodded and laughed. "Fine."

                      Aleigh's POV: I sighed heavily as I looked in the house last time. "Great, she's not here." I said to JunYoung as we both walked around. "Let's get going." He said turning around. We both walked towards the door and I looked over my shoulder one last time. I wish I could have least said goodbye to my dad. I grunted as I bumped into JunYoung. He was standing there rigidly beside me. "What?" I asked irratatedly as I rubbed my nose. Ashley was talking gentle to J-Hyo and J-Hope. I ran down the porch steps at full speed and J-Hope stood in front of her. "Were leaving." J-Hyo said resting his hand on my shoulder. I stared at J-Hope in confusion. He looked away from me and swallowed hard. What happened? Ashley shook her head at me as I passed. "It's ashame...That's a best friend alright." She whispered as I passed. JunYoung stared at me and we both shrugged. As we climbed in the car to leave, J-Hyo stared at me slowly.  "Are you ok?" I asked him staring worriedly. He nodded and messed up my black hair. He seems to be in a better mood...Should I be worried about it? I stared at J-Hope who had pain in his blue eyes. I smiled and held his hand tightly. He looked down at our hands and his smile fell. He looked away and pulled away. Is it something I did? The rest of the car ride was in silence and I looked out the window and watched the birds fly high in the sky. We all clmimbed out of the car and I walked beside J-Hope. "What's wrong?" I asked standing in front of him. He stared at me sadly and didn't say anything. "I don't think us being together will work." He mumbled not meeting my gaze. I gasped and felt pain pierce me like a thorn. "Why? Is it something I did?" I asked struggling to remain calm. He sighed and rested his hands on my shoulders. "J-Hyo. He really likes you." He said meeting my gaze. But..

            "More then I ever could..." He said staring at me over his shoulder. I felt my heart break to a thousand pieces and I couldn't say anything. "We can still be friends...But I can't stand hurting my friend like this." He said clenching his fist before walking away. I watched him walk away and I sighed heavily. "Hey, What are you still doing out here?" J-Hyo's voice from behind me made me jump. I looked over my shoulder and he leaned against the cars black tires and sat down on the green grass. I sat beside him and felt a smile spread across my lips just staring at him. "J-Hope...He.." I began but stopped myself. He doesn't know about us...He gave a half smile and rested his hand on my head. "I know about you and J-Hope being together." He said staring at me. He does...? As if seeing my shock and confusion, he rested rested his hand on my head. "I saw you guys kissing on the porch." He said looking away. We both sat there akwardly and I squirmed uneasily. "He...He broke up with me." I said feeling tears form in my eyes. J-Hyo stared at me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "He's crazy." He mumbled staring at me. I blushed slightly at how close we were together. "But I won't find a guy like him." I said looking down. J-Hope was different....I know we can be friends but...I went wide eyed as J-Hyo tilted my head up, making me look at him. "Look in front of you..." He said staring at me. I felt my heart pound and I gulped. J-Hyo.. ? Does he really like me? He stared at me and pain clouded his face. "Aleigh...You really like him, don't you?" He asked looking away from me. I nodded slowly, unable to know what to say. "I really do." I mumbled aloud.

                  "Do..You think you could feel that way for me?" He asked looking at me slowly. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He just sighed and looked away. "Guess not, huh Aleighkins...?" He mumbled leaning against the black car. "It's just...I like you so much. Your so different...Your like a star that shines everyday, no matter what the situtation is." He mumbled looking down. I felt my heart pound and I fidgeted with my hands nervously. Do I like him to? "Come on kids, we need to talk to you." JunYoung called out making us both jump. Without a word, he stood up and walked up the porch steps. "J-Hyo...I'm sorry." I said walking after him. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll be fine. Your still my best friend." He said flashing a bright smile at me. Even though he was smiling, pain clouded his light brown eyes. We both walked inside and everyone was crowded around in a circle on the floor once more. "We do have a couch..." J-Hyo mumbled sitting beside JunYoung. I sat behind 5Zic and leaned over his shoulder. "Things are getting risky. We better leave as soon as possible." He mumbled looking around at everyone. Risky? "More soldiers are coming out and trackign us down." 5Zic said looking at me and J-Hope's confused face. "We've been thinking..." JunYoung said looking down. We all leaned foreword curiously. "That we should split up." He mumbled. Everyone went wide eyed and J-Hope clenched his fist. "No! I'm not leaving you!" He said loudly.

                 JunYoung stared at J-Hope with the same pain in his eyes. "Your going to be ok." He mumbled softly. There going to split up..? "We'll see each other again one day. But it's to risky staying together." 5Zic said bowing his head. J-Hyo sat there rigidly with dismay in his light brown eyes. "How will we know when one another needs help?" He asked his voice filled with anger and worry. I looked down and felt pain stab my heart. Iv'e bonded really close with these guys...Now I have to leave? "Where do I go?" I asked looking at  everyone. JunYoung scooted foreword and rested his hands on my shoulders. "I suggest you go to Flordia." He said his blue eyes piercing me. Flordia? But that's so far away... "So this is our last night together?" J-Hope asked looking up. I won't be able to see J-hyo...J-Hope..JunYoung...Or 5Zic again. It's all my fault...I wish I didn't exist.. I walked outside without saying anything. I looked up at the stars that glittered high in the sky that seemed to be smiling down on me. I sat down on the porch swing and kicked my feet in and out. 'Your my best friend'. J-Hyo's word echoed in my head like a song in my head. "Your all alone out here...Why?" JunYoung asked sitting beside me. "I'm so lost..." I said looking down. I don't know what to do...He sighed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I felt my heart pound and the memory of us at the fireworks flashed in my head. I knew for a fact that I liked him and J-Hope. "Well...I could help you get a job and stuff." He said looking down at me. I nodded slowly.

                  JunYoung's POV: There's something else bothering her that she's not telling me. "There's something else wrong." I said staring at her and slowly pulling my arm off of her. Iv'e been noticing it lately, espacially with her and J-Hope and J-Hyo. The image of them kissing flashed in my mind making me look away. It was unexpected that she'd kiss him.. "JunYoung...Me and J-Hope were dating." She said not meeting my gaze. I winced and stared at her wide eyed. They were? "But..He broke up with me and told me that J-Hyo liked me..." She mumbled shaking her head. She buried her face in her hands. "I'm so lost..." She mumbled. I sighed and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer to me. "You got to look inside of you, into your soul..and even deeper. I know they both care about you very much." I said softly. And so do I... She looked up at me slowly and I wiped her tears that were streaming down her face. She looked up at me, her blue eyes troubled. "What if I never find out who I truely like?" She asked staring at her feet. I gentle tilted her chin up and I stared her deep in the eyes. No..You can't tell her... "I..Really like you also.." She said not meeting my gaze. I went wide eyed and my heart seemed to race. She likes me? "Well..if you honestly wanted to be with any three of us..You shouldn't rush it." I said longing to tell her to choose me. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. "Thank you JunYoung, your such a good friend." She said her voice filed with relief.

                        I hugged her tightly and smiled hugely. "Thank you, so are you." I said letting her go. "I'm going to miss you so much." She mumbled tears forming in her blue eyes. I looked down and reality seemed to smack me in the face. That's right..She's leaving.. "I'm going to miss you to.." I said softly. She looked down and sighed. I went wide eyed as she wrapped her arms around me, but instead of hugging me, she pressed her lips firmly against mine. I closed my eyes and felt my heart race. Why does she have to do this to me? I have no idea how long we were like that, but she finally pulled away from me. "I-I'm sorry." She said her face bright red. I nodded and couldn't help but give a tiny grin. "I'm going to say goodbye to everyone else." She said standing up and stumbling akwardly across the porch. Once she was inside, I gentle touched my lips. I jumped in surprise as J-Hyo walked outside. "I need to talk to you." He said softly. He sat beside me on the porch swing and didn't meet my gaze. "Earlier, when me and J-Hope was keeping watch, we got into a fight." He mumbled looking at the white wood. They got into a fight? "I really like Aleigh...So much I regret it sometimes.. When I saw her kissing him..It seemed to hurt me." He mumbled looking down with his fist clenched. He likes her? What would he have done if he felt me and her kissing? Guilt swept over me and I looked down, unable to meet his gaze. "But what I really wanted to tell you is that.. Aleigh should be fine." He mumbled looking at the sky. What? "How?"

         He stared at me and sighed heavily. "Have you ever heard something that you couldn't believe and you didn't want to happen so you will do anything to stop it?" He asked staring at me. I nodded with my mouth barely open. What is he doing? "Ashley wanted Aleigh to be abused for three years...I didn't want that to happen so I...I took her spot." He mumbled fear in his voice. We both sat there in silence and he looked away from me. Why? "Don't tell her, I don't want her to be worried." He mumbled looking at me and forced a smile. "At least you guys will be ok to, be able to live like normal people." He said before going quiet. I hugged him tightly and felt tears in my eyes. "We won't leave you in there to die." I said at last, trying to recover from my shock. He hugged me back and I closed my eyes tightly. "Your like a brother, JunYoung." He mumbled softly in my ear. "I'll come back for you brother." I promised softly.