Chapter 8

The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"Hey, Joon, let's go out and buy food for lunch and then we can bring it back here and the four of us can eat together!" Kyungsoo said as he bounced into the living room with JongIn.

"I'm not sure. Sehun doesn't seem to be well yet." JoonMyeon hesitated. "I don't want to leave him alone here."

"Not a problem! JongIn and Sehun will hang out!" Kyungsoo grinned.

"Really?"

"Of course, he's my best friend after all!" JongIn reassured JoonMyeon.

"Okay then." JoonMyeon gave in as Kyungsoo cheered and pushed him out the door.

"Bye, JongIn! We'll eat at one!" Kyungsoo yelled as he closed the door.

JongIn quickly went upstairs to find Sehun crying in bed.

"Sehun, let's go!"

"Go where?" Sehun sniffed.

"Do you want to go dancing?" JongIn grinned, knowing it would cheer up his best friend.

"What about Kyungsoo and JoonMyeon?"

"They went out to buy food! We'll eat together at one. Come on, it's only eleven!" JongIn dragged Sehun out of bed and forced him to get ready.

"What do you want for lunch?" Kyungsoo asked JoonMyeon as the older drove.

"Sehun was crying next to me when I woke up." JoonMyeon sighed. He was in a daze till Kyungsoo screamed and straightened the steering wheel.

"Joon, pay attention to the road! I don't want to die!" He gasped.

"Opps sorry." JoonMyeon apologetically smiled at Kyungsoo as the younger glared at him.

"Ok, what's on your mind?" Kyungsoo finally asked when JoonMyeon pulled over to the side of the road.

"Sehun." JoonMyeon finally answered.

"Where is he? It's been 3 days." She worriedly asked while pacing across the room.

"I don't know. I've checked everywhere." The replied.

"Well try harder!"

"Like I can make that happen." The guy glared.

"That's it! I'm hiring Detective Park."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter