Chapter 5

The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JoonMyeon's POV]

I entered and immediately heard laughter. I walked into the living room and saw Sehun and Kyungsoo looking at a book. No wait, it was a-

"Kyung, I can't believe you're showing that to Sehun!!" I whined. Kyungsoo laughed as Sehun whispered something into Kyungsoo's ear.

"Sehun said you were such an adorable child." Kyungsoo informed the older.

"This is so embarassing." I pouted.

"Welcome home!" Kyungsoo chuckled as he stood up and hugged me.

"Embarrassing I tell you. Hey, this is my home!"

"Stop whining, Joon. Come on, let's go eat!" Kyungsoo looked at Sehun's bandaged hand before grabbing the other hand as they walked to the kitchen.

I felt jealous as I watched the two. Sehun seemed to whisper to Kyungsoo a lot and he even let the other hold his hand. Sehun wouldn't even let me touch him. I looked as Sehun continued to whisper to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo nodded as he handed Sehun his phone. Sehun left the kitchen as I stared at Kyungsoo.

"How'd you do it, Kyung?"

"What do you mean?"

"Sehun seems so comfortable with you. He won't even let me touch him, yet he whispers to you every five seconds. The only thing he's ever said to me was his name!" I pouted. Kyungsoo sighed and shook his head.

"Sehun's a fragile kid. Just give him time." Sehun came back and immediately whispered something to Kyungsoo.

"What's your address, Joon?" Kyungsoo asked for Sehun. I said my address out loud as Sehun typed it into Kyungsoo's phone. Sehun gave me a little bow before giving back Kyungsoo's phone and sitting back down to finish eating. I watched the boy as I ate.

Last night I just thought Sehun was in his own world, but now it seemed like I was the one my own lonely world, as Kyungsoo and Sehun had fun together in theirs. As we ate the doorbell rang. I was about to stand up and check who it is was, but Sehun stood up and rushed to the door before I could move. I heard Sehun's laughter from the front door as I sighed. His laughter seemed so full of life.

He appeared with a guy who looked around his age. Sehun tapped the guy as he looked at Kyungsoo and me.

"Hi, I'm Kim JongIn, Sehun's friend." I looked at Kyungsoo who gave a small eye smile to JongIn.

"I'm Kim JoonMyeon and that's Do Kyungsoo. This is my apartment and Kyungsoo is my friend." I motioned for JongIn to sit next to Sehun at the table and eat as he gratefully bowed. It was quiet as we ate. I finally started talking to break the silence. "So JongIn, how do you know Sehun?"

"We met each other in second grade. We've b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter