Chapter 7

The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

Sehun's eyes fluttered open as he looked around the unfamiliar room. Why was he asleep in JoonMyeon's room? Sehun looked at the floor as his eye's widened in surprise. Why was his best friend asleep there?! He gave the older a light kick as he quietly sat up. He smiled a little as the bed gave the slightest smell of JoonMyeon.

"Hey, look who's awake. How are you feeling?" JongIn asked with a smile.

"Why were we asleep in JoonMyeon's room?" JongIn was about to answer Sehun's question until the door opened.

Kyungsoo walked in with a cup of tea and a thermometeer.

"Open up!" Kyungsoo cooed as he put the thermometer in Sehun's mouth like a mother.

"Where's JoonMyeon?" Sehun asked right away when Kyungsoo took the thermometer out of his mouth.

"Oh he's asleep on the couch." Kyungsoo replied while handing the cup of tea to Sehun.

"He didn't sleep till six in the morning. He checked on you every five minutes." JongIn added.

"What happened last night?" Sehun asked between sips of his tea.

"JongIn and I were at a diner talking when JoonMyeon called around 12:30. He said you were sitting on the roof for several hours through the rain until he forced you to go inside. We rushed over here and you were unconscious on the floor." Kyungsoo informed the younger.

"Did JoonMyeon-"

"No, Kyungsoo and I carried you on to the bed." JongIn cut off his best friend, alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter