Chapter 16

The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"No way." Sehun gasped as he sat in the back of Kyungsoo's car with Jongin as Joonmyeon sat shot gun. JongIn and Sehun looked through the backseat windows in amazement like little kids in a candy shop. Kyungsoo parked the car as the two younger ones quickly rushed out.

"This place is so cool!" JongIn exclaimed as Kyungsoo caringly held on to his arm.

"You like the surprise?" Joonmyeon asked as he gave Sehun a small peck on the cheek. Sehun excitedly nodded as he hugged Joonmyeon. The four went over to the ticket booth, Kyungsoo paying for his ticket and JongIn's, Joonmyeon paying for his own and Sehun's.

"This place is so big!" The two younger boys grinned as Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon high fived each other. Their surprise was a success.

The four of them roamed around Lotte World, going on the different rides and eating the snacks that were being sold.

"What do you want to do next?" Joonmyeon asked as he took Sehun's hand in his. The two sat down at a bench while JongIn and Kyungsoo wandered off.

"That!" Sehun grinned as he pointed to a photo booth near them. Joonmyeon smiled back as he pulled Sehun into the photo booth. He paid as the screen lit up in the small booth. The two squished on to the small bench inside as the screen started to count down.

3!

2!

1!

Smile!

The two smiled as the flash went off. Again the screen counted down. This time the two did cute peace signs. Sehun giggled as Joonmyeon s his arms around his waist.

"Last picture!" Joonmyeon exclaimed as the screen counted down. He leaned in close and surprised Sehun with a kiss on the cheek, surprising the younger as the flash went off. Sehun blushed as they stepped out of the photo booth, but he was soon distracted again as he saw a cotton candy stand.

"Cotton candy!" He cheered as he ran off, leaving Joonmyeon to chase after him with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter