Chapter 4

The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"That's strange." Kyungsoo commented as he watched Sehun's face fall. For Sehun, Kyungsoo was just one more person to judge him. Kyungsoo saw Sehun's sadness and quickly said more. "But that's so cool!" He said with a grin.

"It's really not." Sehun huffed.

"What does my future look like?!" Kyungsoo eagerly asked the younger. Sehun chuckled at the older.

"I'll tell you when it's time." Kyungsoo pouted, but went along with it anyways. "You talk a lot now since you told me your ability." Kyungsoo noticed.

"My ability doesn't let me freely talk to people, but once I see their future after physical contact, I get an automatic connection with them."

"Because you understand them and know personal things?" Sehun looked at the older and laughed at Kyungsoo's assumtion.

"No, my ability forces me to connect with them. The more they accept me as a person, the stronger the connection. If they judge me, the connection is automatically weak unless they accept me."

"Have you ever seen a random stranger's future?"

"All the time. It's so annoying." Sehun sighed. Kyungsoo was a little hesitant to ask, but finally decided to do it.

"How is our connection?" Sehun smiled at the older.

"Great." The two smiled at each other before silence filled the room. There was a pause before Kyungsoo broke the silence.

"Do you have a connection with Joon? Like have you seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter