Chapter 6

The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

It was quiet as JoonMyeon and Sehun leaned on the roof rail and stared at the busy night life of Seoul. They both stole glances of the other and shamefully looked away.

"We've only known each other for a short time, Sehun, but I wish you would trust me." JoonMyeon sighed. Sehun looked up as the older avoided his gaze. JoonMyeon knew what would happen, he just didn't know why.

Just as he suspected, Sehun stayed quiet and refused to reply. JoonMyeon looked at Sehun one more time before walking away and going down the stairs that led to his room.

"Please stay..." Sehun whispered as he clung on to the empty air where JoonMyeon previously stood. "Please.."

JoonMyeon entered the kitchen as he heard Kyungsoo and JongIn laugh.

"That's so funny!" Kyungsoo chuckled, his obvious interest in the younger increasing by the second.

"I know it's only 7:30, but I'm going to go wash up. You two can stay for as long as you want. Just make sure to lock the front door when you leave. It was nice to meet you, JongIn. I'm sorry about earlier."

"Where's Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked as JoonMyeon started to walk away.

"Probably still on the roof, but how would I know. He doesn't talk to me." JoonMyeon sighed before walking upstairs.

"Well I think we can assume that it didn't go well between those two." JongIn scrunched his face in disappointment as Kyungsoo pouted.

"Hey, we should probably leave. I'm sure they'll work it out in time."

"Yea, if JoonMyeon and Sehun ever have a connection.." JongIn replied as the two left the apartment.

JoonMyeon cursed himself as the hot shower water hit him.

He cursed the feeling that made him take the street route the day before. He cursed Sehun's cute face. He was so weak to the younger male, the frustration overwhelming him. JonMyeon got out of the shower, changed, and crawled into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter