Stepping out

Living in the past sequel ~ Life is full of regret and forgiving

 

( Victoria’s p.o.v)

 

I woke up from my sleep  due to someone knocking on my door. Who would knock on my door? I stood up and walked over. I opened the door and was greeted with a smile.

 

“ What do you want?” I asked.

 

“ Is that any way to treat your friend?” he questioned.

 

“ I’m sorry. Hey what’s your name?”

 

“ I won’t tell until we become closer” he said and I sighed.

 

“ Why did you come here?”

 

“ To hang out” he said.

 

“ With me?” I questioned and he nodded.

 

“ Yes. Now let’s go” he cheered pulling me out.

 

“ Hey! I don’t have any fancy clothes” I stated and he smiled.

 

“ I got it covered” he said.  I held onto his hand as he walked. People glared and stared at me. He entered a cafe and everyone stopped and glanced at me. I tugged on his sleeve.

 

“ Can we leave? People are staring” I begged.

 

“ It’s fine” he said leaving me and walking towards the counter. I stood there awkwardly as people stared. I awkwardly laughed and sat in a boot. I put my head down to avoid the glares. Minutes later someone tapped my head. I looked up happy thinking it was him. I stared at the person in front of me.

 

“ Can I help you?” I asked. He extended his hand.

 

“ Follow me”

 

“ Why?” I questioned.

 

“ Don’t you want to know where your friend is?”

I nodded.

 

“ Then, let’s go”

I stood up and followed him.

 

“ Are you his friend?” I asked.

 

“ Yes”

 

“ What’s your name?”  I asked.

 

“ That’s none of your business”

 

“ I’m Victoria” I said.

 

“ You’re really handsome” I complimented. He kept walking. I thought that was gonna work. He abruptly stopped and I crashed forward into him.

 

“ Aish”

 

I looked up and saw a mall.

“ Are you gonna shop with me?” I asked and he nodded walking in. I smiled following him. The people stared at me and I stayed close holding his hand.He took me to a shop and the clothes were so pretty.

 

“ Oppa!”

 

A small pretty girl came running over.

 

“ Hi” she said. He just nodded.

 

“ Hi” I said and she noticed us holding hands.

 

“ How can I help you?” she asked smiling.

 

“ Help me find a dress for her” he said pointing towards me. Her smile disappeared.

 

“ You’re buying a dress for her?” she questioned and he nodded.

 

“ Ok. I’ll see what we have” she said running off.

 

“ You know she likes you?” I asked and he stared at me.

 

“ She does?” he asked confuse.

 

“ Boys” I muttered.

 

She came back out later and I tried on the dress.

tumblr_m5vr8zjvgK1r9z69qo1_400.png

“ No”

I tried another one.

 

2.jpg

 

“ No” he said again. Finally after like a million dresses.

 

 

victoria2.jpg

 

“ Perfect” he said.

 

I smiled but saw the girl looking depress.  I wanted to test if she really liked him. I walked over and kissed his cheeks.

 

“ Honey, this is so perfect. Thank you” I said and he stared at me confuse.

 

“ If that’s all then I’ll get going” she said bowing and running off into the dressing room. I noticed by her face and tone that she was going to cry.

 

“ See. She does like you” I smirked knowing I was right. He looked so confuse.

 

“ Go after her”

 

He shook his head.

“ I have a order that I  can’t break” he said grabbing my hand and walking out.

 

I turned and caught a glimpse of the girl. Her face was red so, she did cry. Aww poor girl . Why did I have to step out and do that? I should have just stayed in the house.


I hope you enjoyed . Please comment and suscribe =)