Stranger

Living in the past sequel ~ Life is full of regret and forgiving

Victoria's p.o.v

 

My body pressed against his firm body as he toppled me over.The light shined on us as the sound of a honk was heard.  The car drove by splashing water on us. We stayed still not moving when I heard a groan. I opened my eyes and he stared at me. I stood up and noticed the blood on his head and arms.

 

“ Are you ok?” I asked worried.

 

“ Are you worried?” he asked smirking.

 

“ No! I’m just being polite because you saved my life” I said and he smiled.

 

“ Thank you for being polite” he said walking away. I ran after him and grabbed his wrist.He stared at me and I pointed to his wrist.

 

“ Hey! You’re hurt.” I said.

 

He kept walking. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the house. I didn’t know why I was doing this. I just felt the urge to help him since he helped me. I pulled him inside and sat him down on a chair. I grabbed my kit and started cleaning his wounds. I purposely pressed hard and he winced in pain. I laughed and he glared at me.

 

“ Be a man. It wasn’t even that hard” I scolded pressing it hard again.

 

“ Hey! You better stop” he threatened.

 

“ Or what?”

 

“ Or, I’ll kiss you” he threatened coming closer.

 

My heart started pounding fast. He leaned in closer and closer and finally the tips of our noses were touching. He pressed his lips against mine and my heart fluttered. My cheeks turned red. As he was kissing me thoughts of Nichkhun appeared in my mind. I pushed him away and slapped him.

 

“ How dare you?!” I yelled as a tear escaped my eyes.

 

“ I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry” he apologized and my heart ached.

 

“ Can you leave, please?” I begged.

 

“ Are you sure you’re ok?” he asked.

 

“ I said to leave, please?!” I begged trying not to cry.

 

“ Not until you’re ok?” he said and I walked over and collapsed on the coach.

 

“ Lady, what’s your problem?” he asked sitting next to me.

 

“ You kissing me reminded me of someone from my past” I confessed.

 

“ You shouldn’t live in the past” he said and I sat up.

 

“ Help me!” I begged.

 

“ What?”

 

“ Help me live in the present. Help me forget about my past, please” I begged and he stared at me. I had tears welling in my eyes.

 

“ I know it’s weird because we don’t know each other but , please! We can get to know each other, right?” I questioned and he stared at me. He sighed.

 

“ Fine. I’ll help you”

 

“ Thanks you’re the best stranger I’ve met” I said jumping up and down.

 

“ I’m not a stranger. You’ve been jogging next to be every single day” he admitted and my eyes widened.

 

“ You are the guy that runs wearing glasses and a hoodie?” I asked and he nodded.

 

“ Wow! I’m sorry. I didn’t notice but I hope we can get close now” I said and he smiled.

 

“ Sure. I’d like that” he said and I smiled. At least I made one friend in this abandoned place even if he’s a stranger. I can trust him just like how I felt with....... Nichkhun.
 


Finally my first chapter is out. Sorry it took long but hope you liked it. It was straight foward much but, I just wanted to make it short. Please comment and suscribe =)