Loving u

Living in the past sequel ~ Life is full of regret and forgiving

Chapter 13-  Lovin You

Krystal’s p.o.v


I walked over and sat down on the couch next to Luhan. He hugged me and I smiled. I leaned my head on his shoulder and inhaled his scent as we intertwined hands.

 

“ Oppa”

 

“ Yeah?”

 

“ I was wondering...”

 

“ What were you wondering?” he asked engaging in the conversation. I turned around and faced him.

 

“ I was wondering... I wanted...Can we have another baby?”

 

He turned towards me and smiled before leaning in kissing my lips.

 

“ Is that why you’re so nervous?” he asked. I nodded.

 

“ Krystal, we can have as many kids as we want?” he tease kissing me everywhere on my face. I chuckled.

 

“ Not right not. Howon is sleeping.” I said and he smiled.

 

“ Then we’ll do something else”

 

He started tickling me and I continued laughing.

 

“ Hey. Stop.”

 

I grabbed his hands and trapped him against the wall smirking. He gulped and looked at me with his deer eyes and I couldn’t help but smile. This baby deer was mine. While I was daydreaming, he took the chance to change the tables and switch our positions. He smirked and leaned in closer untill our noses were touching.

 

“ Do you know how much I love you?”

 

I shook my head and he pouted.

 

“ I love you more than anything in the world.” he said and I smiled.

“ Oh really?”

 

He nodded and I decided to .

“ But, I don’t love you that much.”

 

“ Hey! Krystal.”

 

“ I’m kidding you pabo. “ I said and pulled him down for a kiss. He picked me up and was about to walk towards the bedroom when Howon walked out rubbing his eyes.

 

“ What’s wrong?” he asked and froze seeing Hoya.

 

“ Howon, why are you up?” I asked.

 

He ran over and hugged Luhan’s leg.

 

“ I’m scared. Can I sleep with mommy and daddy. I looked at Luhan and he sighed before nodding. I got down and walked towards the bedroom. Hoya held Luhan’s hand and jumped into between both of us. I smiled and sang him a lullaby as he went to sleep.  I pulled up the covers and Luhan walked out of the bathroom. He snuggled in and stared at me. I gave him a ‘ what?’ look. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

 

“ Are you sure you want more kids?”

 

I nodded.

“ Of course.”

 

He pouted.

“ But we won’t be able to..”

 

“ Good night mr. ert.” I said giving him a quick kiss.

 

“ Good night. I love you.

“ I love you too.” I said turning the lights off. I smiled at my two baby boys before falling asleep.


Luna’s p.o.v


Myungsoo walked in the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. I chuckled and took off his shoes. He smiled and hugged me.

 

“ What are you doing?”

 

“ Nothing. I miss you. It’s so tiring at the office.”

 

I helped him up and pushed him in the bathroom. I walked over and grabbed a outfit. I placed it on the door and sat on the bed. I grabbed my phone and started texting Victoria. I started laughing when Myungsoo walked out and I didn’t even notice.

 

“ What’s so funny?”

 

I showed him the picture and he chuckled before wrapping his arms around me.

“ I missed your warmth.” he said laying down.

 

“ Myungsoo, I have something to confess.”

 

“ What?” he asked standing up.

 

“ I’m pregnant.”

 

“ Very funny.” he laughed.

 

“ I’m not kidding.”

 

He stopped laughing and put on his serious look. He stared at me confused and i was hurt. was he not ready?

 

“ Are u serious?”

I nodded.

 

“ Very.”

 

I looked up and saw him smiling. He picked me up and spun around the room. He put me down and I gave him a confuse look.

“ Aren’t you upset?”

 

“ No. I’m excited.” he said and I smiled.

 

“ You’re going to be a awesome father.” I said and he chuckled.

“ I know.”

I laid down and closed the light. He snuggled closer to me and whispered, “ I love you” before falling asleep.


Victoria’s p.o.v


Time flew by so fast and before I knew it I was married. There were no words to explain my happiness. The bad memories were slowly fading away and that was just a fling.

 

“ What are you thinking about?” Nichkhun asked wrapping an arm around me, sliding next to me in bed.

 

“ I was just wondering.”

 

“ Wondering what?” he asked placing his book away.

 

“ Do you regret anything?”

 

“ Regret what?” he asked confuse. I gave him a weak smile and shook.

 

“ Nevermind.”

 

“ Victoria, you can tell me, right? Come on.”

 

“ Do you regret our relationship?” I asked and he weakly smiled.

 

“ I know what this is about.”

 

“ What?”

 

“ You regret choosing me over Henry, right?”

 

I shook my head but he gave me a hurt look.

 

“ I get it. Do you want to divorce so you can go to him?”

 

I slightly hit him on the chest and broke out crying.

“ Of course not. I love you.” I stated and he wiped my tears away.

 

“ Don’t scare me. I love you so much.” he confessed and I hugged him.

 

“ That won’t happen.”

“ Good because you're mine.” he said and I chuckled before closing my eyes and inhaling a deep breath. Nichkhun loves me and I love him. Life is like a game, ups and downs all the time but there’s nothing I regret about choosing him. I realized falling asleep in his arms.

 



The end! It's finally over. I hope you all enjoyed and thanks to the suscribers.