Departure

Living in the past sequel ~ Life is full of regret and forgiving

 

Victoria’s p.o.v

I woke up and went to take a shower. I took my clothes off and wrapped myself with a towel. I opened the door as Nichkhun came out of the shower. I stood frozen not knowing my towel fell off. My eyes stayed glued to his. He stood frozen as his eyes were on mine. I covered my eyes and screamed running out. I closed the door and looked at my body. I screamed again and got another towel. I stood outside and he came out a couple of minutes later dressed. He was about to talk but I ran in. I closed the door and touched my racing heart. Aish! So embarrassing. How am I going to face him? I the shower and let the cool water run down my body. I finished and put on a formal outfit since I was going to see all my friends. I got out and Nichkhun was already packed and ready waiting on the coach. I coughed grabbing his attention.

 

“ I’m ready” I said pointing to my suitcase.

 

“ About earlier..” he started.

 

“  I didn’t see anything” I lied.

 

“ Are you sure?” he asked.

 

“ No!”

 

“ What?”

 

“ I saw it” I shyly said and he chuckled kissing my cheek.

 

“ You have gotten so much cuter”

 

“ Hey! I’m not that easy. I’ve gotten tougher so don’t try to play with me” I said lying.

 

“ I understand. You’ve grown up to be a beautiful strong women, huh?” he stated tickling me.

 

“ Hey! Stop!” I said in between laughs. He smiled and picked me up.

 

“ Put me down”

 

He spun me around.

“ I like to admire you beauty from here” he confessed making me blush. He smiled and put me down.

 

“We’re late.  Let’s go‘ he said grabbing my hand and walking out. He stopped and I looked up shocked.

 

I walked up to them and slightly smiled.

 

“ Were you going to leave without telling us?” Hyemi questioned and I shook my head. She chuckled and hugged me.

 

“ I’m glad you get to go to your family” she said and I smiled.

 

“ Thanks”

 

I turned towards Led and he looked at me.

 

“ What?”

 

I opened my arms and he scoffed. “ I don’t think so”

 

Hyemi nudged him and he sighed.

 

“ Joking. I’m going to miss you” he admitted hugging me.

 

“ Me too”

 

I broke away and looked around.

 

“ Is he not coming?” I asked and they nodded.

 

“ I see. Well it’s fine since we talked last night” I said giving them a weak smile.

 

“ Victoria, we have to go” Nichkhun said interrupting.

 

“ I have to go. Thank you for being my friends” I said and they smiled.

 

“ We’ll miss you.” they said together.

 

“ Thank you for taking care of her” Nichkhun said and Hyemi blushed.

 

“ Oh. It was nothing” she said shyly and I chuckled.

 

“ Bye” I said as Nichkhun and I entered the taxi. I looked back not regretting anything that I did. I entered the airport and walked towards the gate.  I gave them my passport and walked in with Nichkhun along my side. I sat down in the plane and looked out knowing he wasn’t going to come. I sighed falling asleep on Nichkhun’s  shoulder.


“ Why does it feel like you don’t love me anymore?” Nickhun wondered kissing my forehead and falling asleep.


Sorry it was a short chapter but Victoria will reunite with everyone in the next chapter. Please comment and suscribe what you think. hope you enjoyed =)