Suprise?

Living in the past sequel ~ Life is full of regret and forgiving

 

Victoria’s p.o.v

 

 

 

It’s been three months since I stepped out of that lonely house. Led and Hyemi made up and started dating after I told her the truth.Hyemi and I have  started hanging out and we became close girlfriends.  I have gotten a lot closer with his friend even though I still didn’t know his name. We kind of became friends with benefits because I still don’t know if he thinks we’re dating or not. I got out of the shower and started applying makeup since I had a date with him. I brushed my hair straight down and brushed my bangs to the side with a pin. I  heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it. Hyemi came a little early, huh? I thought opening the door. My entire body went into shock. I looked up and down not believing what I was seeing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Nichkhun?” I asked with tears in my eyes. He nodded.

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSu3RmSVLX-eOGJ4IsTQg

 

“ Oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked.  

 

“ I’ve been searching for you since you left. I got a phone call recently telling me where you are. I flew right away without any regrets” he admitted.

 

“ You’ve been searching for me, why?” I asked regretting it.

 

“ Victoria, you’re very important to me. I never felt special with anyone as much as you. I missed you so much. I love you and letting you go on that night was a mistake. I never should have said those things. I love you, Victoria”  he confessed and tears already came pouring out. I hugged him.

 

“ Oppa, I missed you so much. I hated being far away from you but, I  think I have a boyfriend” I admitted breaking away from him. He smiled.

 

“ I understand but I hope we can still be friends, right?”

 

“ Of course”

 

“ So”

 

“ So, what?” I asked.

 

“ Aren’t you going to come back?” he questioned.

 

“ What?”

 

“ I haven't told the rest yet but they all miss you. Some even think you’re dead. L greaves every day for you” he confessed and I started crying harder.

 

“ Will it be okay for be to just come back?” I asked.

 

“ Of course”

 

“ Okay. I’ll leave with you tomorrow” I said and he smiled.

 

“ Good. Um, do you know any hotels around here?” he asked. I chuckled and pulled him inside closing the door. 

 

“ Sleep in this room” I said pointing to the guest room.

 

“ Thanks”

 

I went to my room and changed into something casual. " Perfect"

 

 

korean-lee-hyo-lee-slim-women-casual-spo

 

I finished and walked out the same time as Nichkhun.

 

“ You look nice”

 

“ Pss. This....is my normal clothing” I said shyly. He chuckled.

 

“ You’re still as cute as ever “he said pinching my cheeks. I blushed.

 

“ Are you hungry?” I asked and he nodded.

 

“ C’mon” I said pulling him into the kitchen. I sat him down and started cooking some rice. I went and pulled some chicken from the fridge and grilled it. I placed the food on the table and went to get some water. I filled two cups and brought them to the table.

 

“ Is Myungsoo healthy?” I asked worried.

 

“ Yeah. He’s getting married to Luna”

 

“ Really. That’s great” I said. I turned and made eye contact with him. My heart started beating.

 

“ Victoria?”

 

“ Yeah?”

 

“ Can I kiss you just once?” he asked. I started fidgeting with my hands. My heart kept saying yes but my head saying no but I didn’t want to think right now. I just wanted Nichkhun. I longed and waited for him.I nodded and he leaned in grabbing the back of my head with one arm and the other s around my waist. I deepened the kiss putting my arm around his waist closing the gap between us. He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall and my heart started beating. He put me down and backed up leaving his body to hover over me. I felt his hot breath and beating heart.

“ I’m sorry” he said sitting down. My heart ached because for some reason I wanted him to continue. I sadly sat down next to him in silence.

 

“ Victoria” he started breaking the silence.

 

“ Um?”

He took my hands in his and stared at me seriously.

 

“ What happened to you that night?” he asked.

 

“ I don't know. I ran out crying and got knocked from the back. I woke up in this house and no one was around. I didn’t go out till I met my boyfriend. He secretly brought me food and water everyday. “

 

“ What’s his name?” he asked.

 

“ I don’t know”

 

“ Victoria, how can you trust this guy?”

 

“ What do you mean?” I asked confuse.

 

“ You don’t even know his name. How can you trust him?”

 

“ I just trust him”

 

“ Thats your problem. Victoria, you can’t just trust anyone” he said raising his voice.

 

“ Why?”

 

“ What do you mean why? If he doesn’t tell you his name then he’s hiding something” he stated. I was about to talk when someone knocked on the door.

 

“ I’ll get it” I said standing up.I walked over and opened the door.

 

“ What....what are you... doing here?” I asked stuttering. He chuckled.

 

“ I’m here to pick you up for our date silly” he said smiling.

 

“ Who is it?” Nichkhun asked coming out of the kitchen.

 

“ Who are you?” he asked.

 

“ I’m Nichkhun”

 

“ The ex, Nichkhun?” he questioned and Nichkhun nodded.

 

“  Victoria, what’s going on?” he asked. I didn’t move because I was confused myself.

 

“ This is my ex, Nichkhun  and he’s been searching for me since I got lost” I confessed.

 

 

“ So, you’re going to leave with him?”

 

“ We are leaving in the morning” Nichkhun admitted. I turned and gave Nichkhun  a ‘ are you serious’ look and  he smiled.

 

“ Is that true?”

 

I nodded scared that he was going to be mad.

“ That’s good that you finally get to go back to your family. I’m excited for you. Have a good life. I guess our relationship ends here” he said walking out. I looked at Nichkhun and he gestured me to go after him. I gave him a smile and ran out. I grabbed his wrist to prevent him from moving.

 

“ Let go”

 

“ No”

 

“ Let go.”

 

“ No.”

 

“ I said let go!” he yelled making me flinch.

 

“ Please listen to me” I begged.

 

“ What?”

 

“ I can explain” I said.

 

“ Explain what?” he asked.

 

“ I’m going back because everyone close to me thinks I’m dead and my brother is getting married” I said and he scoffed.

 

“ What does that have to do with me?”

 

“ What?”

 

“ Your boyfriend came back so you should be happy. Why should I care where you go?” he asked.

 

“ I thought we were friends “ I said and he chuckled.

 

“ Friends. You don’t even know my name. How are we friends?”

 

“  Hey. Why are you being like this all of a sudden?” I asked.

 

“ None of your business. Have a good life, Victoria” he said walking away. I walked back home moping  and Nichkhun was waiting outside.

 

“ How did it go?” he asked. I broke out crying and he hugged me.

 

“ It’s ok. Everything will be fine” he said kissing my forehead. I smiled and felt comfortable in his embrace not kno wing he was watching.


Nichkhun's back! Don't worry because the drama is yet to come. Please comment about what you think so I know if I should continue or not. I hope you enjoyed =)