Testing

Living in the past sequel ~ Life is full of regret and forgiving

Stranger’s p.o.v

 

I finished decorating and she still wasn’t here. What’s taking so long? I fixed my outfit when I heard the sound of a door opening. I went up to stage and took my position. She came in and I was stunned. She looked so beautiful. She turned to me and smiled.

 

“ What is this?” she asked.

 

“ It’s a date”

 

“ For me and you?” she asked.

 

“ Yeah. To get to know each other more” I said and she nodded. I walked over and pulled the chair out for her.

 

“ Thank You” she said and I walked to my side and sat down.

 

“ Thanks bro, you can leave” I said and he nodded walking out.

 

“ What’s his name?” she asked.

 

“ I don’t know but we call him Led” I admitted.

 

“ I see but who’s the girl that works at the mall that likes him?” she asked.

 

“ Oh that’s Hyemi” I said.

 

“ She’s so pretty and nice. Too bad Led is stupid to realize her feelings” she said and I chuckled. She chuckled too. I liked this date so far even though we barely knew anything about each other, I felt as if I’ve known her for years.


Led’s p.o.v


I walked out and went towards the mall. I saw Hyemi alone on a bench. I walked over and tapped her head. She looked up and I handed her my handkerchief. I pointed to her wet red swollen eyes. She took it and wiped her tears. “ Thanks”

 

“ Shouldn’t you be with your girlfriend?” she asked. I wanted to test if what that girl said was true or not.

 

“ I should, huh?”

 

“ Did you two fight?” she asked and I nodded.

 

“ Why?” she asked.

 

“ I told her that things weren’t working out”

 

“ Why?” she asked.

 

“ I know this other girl who likes me and I think I’ve gotten attracted to her”

 

“ Does she know?” she asked and I nodded. She sniffled and wiped her nose.

 

“ What are you going to do?” She asked.

 

“ I’m gonna ask her out” I said.


“ What about your girlfriend?” she asked shocked. I shrugged.

 

“ She can find someone else”

 

“ Who is the girl?” she asked.

 

“ You”

 

She stared at me with hurt. I sighed and stared at her.

 

“ What?”

 

“ Hyemi, you’re the girl “ I said.

 

“ I can’t believe you. Do you think I’m that low and desperate that I would date a guy who has a girlfriend. You’re sick. How can you ask me that when you know what you mean to me!” she yelled breaking out crying and running away. Aish! Why are girls so complicated? I sighed walking away.


Sorry that this was a short chapter but the next one will be longer. Please comment and tell me how it is so far. Hope you enjoyed =)